Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

:growlmad: How frustrating for you Hakunamatata , hope you can get seen early next week ~ In the mean-time have a virtual :hugs:

Thanks hon. I'm just so discouraged. I just called a different office and their office hours are M-F 8-5. It's going to be so hard to find a place that can see me on a Saturday. And I can't TTC until this happens.

Thanks hon. I'm just so discouraged. I just called a different office and their office hours are M-F 8-5. It's going to be so hard to find a place that can see me on a Saturday. And I can't TTC until this happens.

I'm sorry to hear that :hugs: is there no way you can take the day off work even just for a couple of hours?

It's a new job so I really shouldn't.
:cry:

One day should be okay, tell them its for a doctors appt I'm sure they'll understand, you can't do your job properly if your not well with other thingson your mind :hugs:

It's a new job so I really shouldn't.
:cry:

Eeek! :dohh: I can understand you dont wanna ask for any time off ~ But how about going in your lunch break & explain to your boss your going for a Doctors appointment, just in case your a little late back....:flower:

Thanks guys.

I feel a little better now that I called and left a message w/ the doctor and I just emailed him too. (I'd honestly rather find a new doc altogether but it's sooooo hard getting a psych around here)

Dear Dr. Buttmunch,

I am rather upset that I wasn't able to have my appointment today; I understand that things come up, but it's upsetting that no one bothered to call me to let me know that you weren't going to be there. I really need an appointment as soon as possible; unfortunately I am working Monday through Friday (however, I can arrange to come at 4 PM on any of those days) or on Saturday the latest. It is urgent. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

I also left you a voicemail, but I figured I'd cover my bases and send you an e-mail as well.

Thank you,
Hakunamatata

Thanks guys.

I feel a little better now that I called and left a message w/ the doctor and I just emailed him too. (I'd honestly rather find a new doc altogether but it's sooooo hard getting a psych around here)

Dear Dr. Buttmunch,

I am rather upset that I wasn't able to have my appointment today; I understand that things come up, but it's upsetting that no one bothered to call me to let me know that you weren't going to be there. I really need an appointment as soon as possible; unfortunately I am working Monday through Friday (however, I can arrange to come at 4 PM on any of those days) or on Saturday the latest. It is urgent. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

I also left you a voicemail, but I figured I'd cover my bases and send you an e-mail as well.

Thank you,
Hakunamatata

:haha:

thanks for the welcome bluehadeda, hakunamatata, mouse_chicky and kellyc75!!

glowworm00 when we got engaged a yr ago we decided to try for a baby in2012....but since getting married and turning 30 and changing jobs i wanted to try earlier so we agreed this autumn!

hakunamatata its sounds v frustrating about your doc....ive not heard of wellbutrin is that a US med? im in the UK. im on citalopram for anxiety...think docs prefer u not to be on meds when ttc/pregnant but there is no evidence of side effects on baby for citalopram, not sure about other meds....ive only been on them 2 months, so i have to decided whether to come off them....don't want to put off ttc

thanks for the welcome bluehadeda, hakunamatata, mouse_chicky and kellyc75!!

glowworm00 when we got engaged a yr ago we decided to try for a baby in2012....but since getting married and turning 30 and changing jobs i wanted to try earlier so we agreed this autumn!

Sorry, I haven't read through what i missed yet but welcome to BnB and Autumn Acorns! It's great to have you :happydance:

I'm in a fab mood and i even have to work tonight, ha ha! It's a gorgeous day and me and OH are thinking about bringing the little guy "swimming" ... if you can call us walking him around in a pool swimming :haha: I'm thinking i might pack some food so we can have a picnic after :thumbup:

Whats everyone elses plans for this weekend? Hope it's going well so far!

No plans for the weekend really. Apart from taking my son to a birthday party, I just relaxed the whole day (it's now Sat evening here). I guess I have to put the kiddies in bed now, it's almost 8pm. I'm just waiting for them to pick their toys up, but my 3-year old doesn't want to. He's already very tired, sigh. This is the time of day I hate THE most. Getting all 3 in bed - usually on my own, since dh does as little as possible. :wacko:

So a question for everyone...how did you/will you tell your OH when you get that bfp?

I am not sure but I was reading on another thread how ladies did it, and a few are going to do balloons or buy onesies or shoes w/ the OH's favorite sports team on them, thinking I might have to steal those ideas!

i wanted to try earlier so we agreed this autumn!

You couldnt have picked a better time! :winkwink:

[Whats everyone elses plans for this weekend? Hope it's going well so far!

Have a lovely time swimming :thumbup:

We have just had a take-away pizza :pizza: Ate a bit too much & now feel sick! :sick:

Im going to a Family BBQ tommorow ~ Should be fun!

This is the time of day I hate THE most. Getting all 3 in bed - usually on my own, since dh does as little as possible. :wacko:

I know the feeling about bedtime! I seem to always do bedtime on my own, but with a 7 year old & 5month old, its not too bad ~ When I have a toddler & a baby (FX) I worry how i'll manage it! :wacko: Any advice on that would be gratefully recieved! :winkwink:

As you can see I have added the 'Autumn Acorns' icon :thumbup: I really love that one

The only thing im not sure about (now I see it on my own sig) Is that it says 'TTC our 2012 baby'....As im not ttc yet? Anyone else feel this way? :shrug:

Hi all!

I still haven't had time to read through all the posts, so hiya to all newcomers!

I have wonderful news :) I just talked with Mackenzie's day nurse and they removed her feeding tube...she's on schedule to come home MONDAY!!! I'm taking her carseat to the hospital for the carseat challenge. I can't explain how happy and excited I am right now!

Soon I'll have my lil girl home...we'll enjoy the summer and hopefully at summers end hubby n I will start TTC a lil brother or sister for Mackenzie (and of course Brittany n Kaitlyn too).

Things are coming together perfectly.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :hugs: all 'round!

I have wonderful news :) I just talked with Mackenzie's day nurse and they removed her feeding tube...she's on schedule to come home MONDAY!!! I'm taking her carseat to the hospital for the carseat challenge. I can't explain how happy and excited I am right now!

I know ive only 'known you' a matter of days ~ But I am so very happy for you & your Family :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::bunny:

(P.S send facebook request to 'skybluheaven)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->