Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Welcome to all the new members :flower: cheercoach thats great news about your daughter getting to go home :hugs:

I could really go for a BBQ! I love the smell of bbqs. We went for a walk today and I've got no idea idea what we're having for dinner! might persuade oh for a take away later, hoping to go for a picnic tomorrow :) I want it to be autumn now!!! it feels like its going to be forever before I get to start ttc. I'm ordering a big batch of opk's and cheapie tests from ebay next week :haha:

Kelly I see you what you mean I thought the same but it'll be true soon enough :)

cheercoach that's great news about your daughter, how old is she?

Ive had a quiet day, OH at cricket all day.....gonna try and do a nice long walk tomorrow, get some fresh air and exercise

i know how u feel vaniilla i wish autumn would come around quicker!

Here's my personal info

Name Christey

Age 38

DOB December 7, 1972

Children you have 3 daughters, Brittany 18, Kaitlyn 16, Mackenzie 20 days

Your location Cool, California

What number baby you are WTT for #4

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for Boy

A random fact about yourself: I've had an incredibly diverse life and blend well into any group :) also, I was born a city girl but love and embrace being a country girl now :)

Your favourite colour: Pink and Black

when you are starting to TTC: Late Sept/Early Oct *hopefully*

bluehadeda, i think my OH would like to be there when i do the preg test (after ive peed on the stick that is!) so prob won't do the balloons etc.....but sounds nice idea....i was wondering the other day however how i would break the news to my parents.....i'd prob buy something with grandparents on or something of the like....

cheercoach that's great news about your daughter, how old is she?

Ive had a quiet day, OH at cricket all day.....gonna try and do a nice long walk tomorrow, get some fresh air and exercise

i know how u feel vaniilla i wish autumn would come around quicker!

Thank you :) She's 20 days...was 8 weeks early. She's been healthy from the start, just small.

Oh, Cricket! I have a good friend in Australia who talks about Cricket often...sent me a cricket duck...lol. I don't know how someone could sit through an entire game though...I thought baseball was slow.

Hope you're having a great day!

wow cheercoach ttc #4...i guess you're the expert in this group then!.....i only want 2..., twins run in both sides of the family, so twins would be great, one of each!...

she's gorgeous! glad she's been healthy!

ha ha cricket is boring!...im sure its better to play than watch, my OH knows i dont enjoy it, luckily he doesnt insist i go and watch!

OMG girls I just spent like the last 20 minutes catching up on this thread. :shock: I still don't think I got it all... but I did find the info thingy - and how do I get the banner? I love it!!

Name: Kira

DOB: February 5th

Children you have: :nope:

Your location: Missouri, US

What number baby you are WTT for: Numba One!

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: I secretly want a little girl... but I'm 99% sure I'm going to have a boy. I've had 3 psychics, all my family and all of my close friends say "boy". :haha:

A random fact about yourself: I LOVE to crochet. My new current obsession is amigurumi - now if I could just finish the projects I have started so I can start on this super cute turtle pattern!! I want to make a whole set of sea creatures for my future LO. :cloud9:

Your favourite colour: Green, Blue, and any combination thereof. :)

This is purely optional guys, just saw this in the welcome forum and thought it might be cool so we could get to know each other just a little more.

A Little About Me

Name: HM (join FB group if you want to know the real name :winkwink:)

Favorites

Hobbies: knitting

Color: purple, pink, blue

Food: Chinese & Mexican

Hang-out: online or chilling at my own house or at my parents'

Music: classic rock, 80's, 90's alternative

Books: Harry Potter series, the Outlander series, baby names books, biographies and memoirs

Movies: not a huge movie fan, would rather watch TV shows

TV Shows: Nurse Jackie, the US of Tara, Dexter, Rome, Game of Thrones, the Office, Parks & Rec, 30 Rock

Authors: J.K. Rowling, Diana Gabaldon

Cartoon Characters: Simba, Nala, Mufasa, Sarabi, Zazu, Rafiki, Timon, & Pumba!

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: England & Ireland

Most Influential Person in Your Life: my professor Dr. G. in college

Greatest Ambition: It used to be to get a Ph.D., but I don't really want to go back to school at this point.

Biggest Achievement: Master's degree

Grandest Wish: To have 2 kids and have enough money to travel frequently

What You Can't Live Without: my hubby, my dogs, and my computer

The Questions from the First Survey

What number baby you are WTT for: #1

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: I want a girl, hubby wants a boy, and ultimately I just want a healthy, happy child.

A random fact about yourself: I've lived in Poland and Spain.

that doesn sound a bit scary, but if you've had 3 u can cope with another one im sure....i don't like to think about the giving birth bit...just the before and after will do for now!....one of my best mates is due in 4 wks....her first, she's getting nervous now

hello mackmomma8 welcome! i only joined today!....yes i struggled to read all the threads too!

A Little About Me

Name:

Favorites

Hobbies: music, walking, films and reading

Color: green, purple

Food: italian, good ole english grub

Hang-out: home, coffee shops

Music: pop, cheesy disco tunes

Books: anything girly

Movies: anything with Johnny Depp!

TV Shows: The Apprentice, soaps like corrie and eastenders, Doctor Who and Holby City

Authors: no specific

Cartoon Characters: not watched cartoons in years! used to like danger mouse, super ted, he-man, ragdolls among others

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Australia and America

Most Influential Person in Your Life: hmmm

Greatest Ambition: To be a mum

Biggest Achievement: degree i guess

Grandest Wish: To have 2 kids and enough money not to worry

What You Can't Live Without: my husband, family, friends and cat

A Little About Me

Name: Kelly

Favorites

Hobbies: None at the mo' ....But I do like badminton & anything 'crafty'

Color: Green ~ Love it

Food: Indian (& Vegetarian food)

Hang-out: Home

Music: R&B ~ Love Luther Vandross, had a bit of a theme running through our wedding

Books: No books, only magazines

Movies: Mostly watch the new kids movies ~ liked 'up'

TV Shows: Love the apprentice :thumbup:

Authors: n/a

Cartoon Characters: Mmm, any Girlie type characters

Digging Deeper

Country You Wish To Visit The Most: Italy (one time in my life) But I love to holiday in Florida

Most Influential Person in Your Life: My Nan :hugs:

Greatest Ambition: To raise happy, healthy kids, who can look back at their childhood with good memories

Biggest Achievement: My kids

Grandest Wish: To live a long & happy life ~ To see my kids grow, marry & have their own kids :cloud9:

What You Can't Live Without: My DH , DS's & DD

What number baby you are WTT for: 4th

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: I'd love another Girl :cloud9:

A random fact about yourself: I have been with my DH for 15yrs+ but only married in 2008! :wedding:

What number baby you are WTT for: 1st

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: I really don't mind!

A random fact about yourself: I started a new job, turned 30 and got married in the space of a 2 week period

Yay! Love reading the surveys!!

Heading out now but will be back on later.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"