• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Yay! Babies everywhere!!! We are so excited- we have a gender scan booked for this coming Friday and can't wait to see if we are adding a pink or blue acorn to the mix!!!

What an eventful Autumn this has turned out to be! :happydance:

Redknob's guesses are as good as the scan! She was right about both of mine :thumbup:

:rofl: I can't decide which I'm hoping for- I'm really on the fence! I would be elated with a little girl, but all of my cool nursery ideas revolve around having a boy! We shall see!! Not long!!!'

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm 1dpo and the dh and I managed to bd day before and day of O so I'm hoping this is my month! Fingers crossed!

Oh wow...just catching up on all the news! Congratulations babymaybe and trgirl on the twins!!!

My beautiful Lauren is 12 weeks old now - can't believe it...and feeling broody for number 2 already :wacko: There's a cute little vid of her on my journal for those who are interested. She's a doll, but keeps me busy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->