• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Wow that was quick! I hope I have a speedy conception too!

If everyone wants to PM me with their name on facebook - I will add you to our secret WTT facebook group! :winkwink:

lucky skybluheaven, it's after 10 and lo's fighting sleep:brat::haha:

Good night ladies!

Kya almost always goes to sleep between 7 and 8:30 and if she's having a bad night 9:30.....then wakes up from 5am to700isham

My LO usually falls asleep at 8:30 here too but he's teething as well and it's been getting later every night. It's quarter to 10 and he's sitting on OH's lap cooing at me lol.

Awwww I wubbbbbb the coo's!!! Kya has 2 bottom teeth conning in...one has broken through the gum now and its sharp!!! Ouch for a breastfeeding mama....the other is bumped up and about to come through gum!!! Maybe then she will get a lil break...its like these teeth have been coming in for months""" buuut she handles it pretty well honestly!!!

Aww, it sounds like Kya is almost out of the teething stage too, how exciting!! I can't even feel where Jack's teeth are are coming in but the doctor can and says he's got a ways to go yet.

Ahh my LO is finally asleep though :happydance:

I think i'm gonna follow suit and head to bed myself. I look forward to getting know you all over these months! :hugs: :hugs:

I am super excited about this group!
My name is Courtney and I'm 22. DH and I will be married 3 years in aug. We'll be ttc #1 in the aug/sept time frame.

Morning all my lovely ladies :flower: I see you have all been busy! :happydance:

Hi guys, can I join you??? Just found the thread. I was guna be TTC around 20th August, but may have to wait til 22nd Sept :)cry:) due to taking malaria tablets for my holiday in August. But...both still count as Autumn/Fall -Yay:yipee:

Welcome ~ We'd love to have you join us :flower:

For those trying in September/October, there is already a group called "Planting Pumpkin Seeds" and here is the link. It is hard to find because it got moved, but it's there!

Eeek ~ We had no idea! :wacko:

Well ladies...what do wanna do...keep our group or go to another one??? Its up to y'all...bc as I said before I want ur opinions

Also another thing I need halls opinion on...I wanna play a superlative game...like where we vote who " most likely to faint when they get a BFP" and different things like that...then we can get blinkies made for what we won!!!! Does that sound like something u may wanna do???

Keep ~ Keep ~ Keep....I love this group already :flower: If they wanna move to be with us they would be very welcome :hugs:

well i believe I speak for both Kelly and I when I say that we would love for people to stay and there can be two groups... but we have already made some plans for games and evrything soooo idk lol like i said its up to u ladies!!

Indeed you do ~ You know me so well already :winkwink:

did u look at the top of the page and see...we got moved lol yeaaaa that means we successfully made a recognizable group lol

:yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo:

k thanks!
but i dont even think she knows shes incharge of it yet :haha: i think i pmed her after she logged off

Kelly will get random messages with numbers in and think WTF, strange WTT buddies I have! :haha:

:haha::haha: I must admit ~ I did wonder why I had been sent a random number! :haha::haha:

I am super excited about this group!
My name is Courtney and I'm 22. DH and I will be married 3 years in aug. We'll be ttc #1 in the aug/sept time frame.

Welcome ~ Lovely to have you join us :hi:

I will be TTC baby #2 in September/October! :)

Yey ~ Welcome :dance:

hey - originally we were going for ttc Nov 2011 but i think we'll start TTC Sept :D so excited

hey - originally we were going for ttc Nov 2011 but i think we'll start TTC Sept :D so excited

So glad you have joined us :flower:

We are a great bunch of Girls ~ If I do say so myself :winkwink:

Dont forget to vote for your fav name for our group :thumbup:

Just had a thought for another name for the list:

~ Aspiring Acorns ~ :kiss:

Hey ladies :flower:
Can I still join?
My names kelly. I have a beautiful two year old daughter and we are going to start trying to conceive in aug/sept if everything goes well with my fiances job :)

Then were thinking of maybe having a small wedding in the winter either way :)

Wicked exciting.

Hope you will have me :hugs:
Kelly

Hey ladies :flower:
Can I still join?
My names kelly. I have a beautiful two year old daughter and we are going to start trying to conceive in aug/sept if everything goes well with my fiances job :)

Then were thinking of maybe having a small wedding in the winter either way :)

Wicked exciting.

Hope you will have me :hugs:
Kelly

Hello & a warm welcome :flower: Im Kelly also!

We'd love to have you join us ~ the more the merrier :happydance:

And a future wedding for our group ~ Exciting ~ Congratulations :wedding:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"