Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

My second acorn is here :) Pics in my journal and on FB.

How are all of you?

HM your sweet baby boy is the cutest! :hugs:

Afm I'm in the third trimester with my acorn!!! So crazy to try and wait so long and now see the light at the end of the tunnel- this pregnancy is flying by!

I'm healthy and baby boy is healthy- I passed my glucose tests (I had to take an extra one early due to insulin resistance) and now am in full on nesting mode as I get ready for my little guy to arrive in time for Easter. :cloud9:

So exciting for you Andielina! I have news here too, we are officially TTC acorn #2 :) Had my implant out today so I am birth-control free! eep exciting!

thanks missredknob! and happy (late) 6 months to baby lincoln xxx

10dpo and got a faint line on a frer this morning so here I go again haha. Hope this one or two sticks this time:)

Yay!! Congratulations Momma!! Hope this is the one or two :) Sending lots of sticky :dust:

image.jpgMy baby with heartbeat!!! Measured 6w1d! Due date dec 2nd. Thank you for all the prayers so far things look good. I broke down when I heard the heartbeat. At first he couldn't find the baby just the yolk sac so I told him about my tilted uterus and within seconds he found the baby and heartbeat! I go back in 4 wks and he wants to due another scan then to be sure of dates.

Aww sweet little bubby :cloud9: So glad to hear everything is going well Momma xx

BabyMaybe - How is gorgeous little Ellie going? xx

She's doing good! Still needing oxygen and tube feeds. We can hopefully start breastfeeding at 34 weeks gestational age so that's coming soon. I've posted pics in my journal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->