Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Can I just say, that I don't think I would have made it through most of my day today without your girls? I swear, I just don't have anyone else to turn to with this kind of stuff - I have plenty of friends, but none of them understand where I'm at.

:hug: to all of my wonderful, supportive, amazing, funny, smart, sassy, beautiful AUTUMN ACORNS!!!

Sorry to hear youve had a bad day today Mackmomma :hugs:

Glad the Girls have cheered you up though :thumbup:

Loved the news letter thank you Hakunamatata! :thumbup: and well done on WTT'er of the week! :happydance: you do deserve it!

iHeartbaby#1, maybe Amara and Jackson can date! Talk about all things milk related :rofl:

Im feeling rather down atm. OH is away and has always been rubbish with his money, but he keeps dipping into the weddin fund :( I am so fed up trying to tell him not to, and to try and help him organise and manage his money monthly, but it falls on deaf ears. I just wish he would get better. How are your OH's with money?

Also my mum asked me today,

'Are you going to try for a baby on your wedding night?'

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Like, where did that come from! I replied,

'Yeah, maybe' and mum said, 'Yeah you will, I know you will' and I just laughed!

So atleast if we do get pregnant before the wedding, then it wont seem like such a shock as she is kinda expecting it to happen now! I still wont tell them until 12-16 weeks though! :haha:

Also talking to my cousin's fiance, and she is kinda annoying me! I mentioned about weaning Amara in 3 weeks time, and she is saying she weaning her daughter at 8 weeks old! :cry: that's so young. She said she did it so she got the hang of chewing and so that she got used to flavours other then milk! :dohh:

Thats my mini rants over! I'm just off the give Amara her last bottle before bed then I shall be back!

:flower:

I manage all the money for us. DH is awful with money and knows it. He just hands me his paychecks and I make sure all the bills are paid and we have groceries etc... After that I let him know how much we have to " play" with. We have a rule he's not allowed to spend more than $50 without consulting with me first. It works for us.

So, I had a thought: You never know how life's going to turn out. Every decision, feeling, occurance happens for a reason exactly the way it's meant to.
This is going to sound strange, but have you all ever thought that each time one has unprotected sex around ovulation, there's the potential for a baby? Duh, right? But each time is potentially a different baby. If one conceives on month or the next, a different person is born from each scenerio.
The reason I'm getting so deep is because the other day, DH revealed something to me that got me thinking. When we started ttc, he was a little reluctant but agreed to participate every other day. Apparently he was a little more relctant than I thought because he told me that he had faked orgasms and pulled almost all the time when we were ttc. He said he remembered 3 distinct times that he didn't. This was quite a revelation, but I'm not upset because I know if he hadn't, I may have conceive just a little sooner, you never know, then I would have a different baby, not Kara. (Of course, I would love any baby, but you get my point.) Hmm, something to think about.

I'm with you girls. My dh is not so hot with finances (forgets to write things down,) I'm mainly the one who handles the books. But we both discuss all financial decisions.

Hurrah, well done Hakunamatata, you totally deserve it :) xx:hugs:

Will reply re the longer posts later, am on my iPhone at the mo so difficult to type, plus am up in less than 7 hours for the first of two 12hr shifts so will catch all you girlies in a couple of days xx

I havent thought of it like that Mouse_Chicky, but I do sit here and wonder that if we were to haver another girl, just how different would she look compared to Amara. Me and my sister look nothing alike, yet we have the same parents. My friends 2 boys are totally different. One looks like the mum with blond hair and his facial features, while the other looks his the dad with brown hair and his facial features.

Also, I wonder would a boy look similar to Amara or would he look totally different?

It all depends on the sperm that reaches first.

So, I had a thought: You never know how life's going to turn out. Every decision, feeling, occurance happens for a reason exactly the way it's meant to.
This is going to sound strange, but have you all ever thought that each time one has unprotected sex around ovulation, there's the potential for a baby? Duh, right? But each time is potentially a different baby. If one conceives on month or the next, a different person is born from each scenerio.
The reason I'm getting so deep is because the other day, DH revealed something to me that got me thinking. When we started ttc, he was a little reluctant but agreed to participate every other day. Apparently he was a little more relctant than I thought because he told me that he had faked orgasms and pulled almost all the time when we were ttc. He said he remembered 3 distinct times that he didn't. This was quite a revelation, but I'm not upset because I know if he hadn't, I may have conceive just a little sooner, you never know, then I would have a different baby, not Kara. (Of course, I would love any baby, but you get my point.) Hmm, something to think about.

That is very beautiful when u think about it....almost bright me to tears when I read it and looked at lil Kya sleepin next to me!!!

Morning Girls :flower: I have a wedding reception tonite & no decent shoes, well I have some flat blacks (which I might wear) but in a room full of glamorous people, im gonna feel short as well as dumpy! :dohh:

Also, I wonder would a boy look similar to Amara or would he look totally different?

:hugs: Shabutie

Well my Daughter has certain looks about my DS2, but she also looks alot like me :cloud9:

Morning all! :wave:

So Amara slept for 14 hours again last night! I have totally buggered up our routine!

We havent got any plans for today, just staying in, washing her nappies, and a bit of housework... the usual!

KellyC75: You have to feel comfy at the same time. I'm not that good in heels. Would Asda or Tesco have anything that isnt too expensive if it's just for this evening? I doubt many other shops would be open.

Hi Ladies! :hi:
I've been sent this way by Hakunamatata who generously said even though we plan to start TTC in November, I should come join you :yipee: plus of course I might have thought sod it around september time! :haha:
A few details for you :D My name is Leanne (My niece calls me Auntie Lea-lea! Love that!) I'm 29 and DH and I will be trying for #1! I live pretty much as far SW in the UK as you can go :rofl: The reason we're waiting til november (ish) is that we're going on our honeymoon then and I can't wait!

Hope to get to know everyone better soon! :happydance:

Welcome Leanne! The more the merrier! We all have a good chat here and these girls are wonderful! :hugs:

Your a newlywed! :happydance: I am getting married in 14 weeks!

Have you thought about names? I am always thinking about them, even though we are pretty much set on names!

Hi!
Yeah we've been married nearly three months and I can honestly say nothing has changed apart from my bank card and my signature! (I have trouble with that sometimes!)
I have some names for girls because DH says I can name them! I've given him control of boys names but I can veto :haha: He wants to call our first son Alan after Alan Shearer :football: but I said nonononononono! :rofl:
I plan to name our first girl Clemency Tean (pronounced Te-un) :happydance: which is an island near to where we live :D I have no idea where Clem came from but I love it and it means her initials are CTG lol very medical!

Aww that is sweet. I dont dare give OH free reign, he will get all his ideas form computer games! :haha:

He generally likes the names I pick, but he is unsure of our girl name I love: Shiomi (Pronounced Shy-o-me) Noelle

Our boys name will be Lokai Jack Hoi

I bet now you are married you get alot of family asking when you will be having babies!

:flow:

I bet now you are married you get alot of family asking when you will be having babies!

:flow:

Oh. My. God. YES. I wish they would just stop as it's making the wait that little bit harder :cry: Luckily my Mum hasn't as my sister has a 20 month old and they live with Mum which means she doesn't NEED a grandchild as she has one right there lol

It must be awful! But your time will come around so quick! The past 5 months has gone incredibily quick for me, my LO doesnt seem like a baby at times.

I think when I marry me and OH will get the opposite reaction because we already have Amara and they will think it would be too soon, they will all get a suprise. :haha:

Congrats Hakunamata! And the newspaper was absolutely fantastic this week!
Welcome Mrs. Gibbo! I love the name you picked out for your first girl!

Hakunamata you said you had a bad night last night is everything alright?

Shabutie I am with you on not giving OH free roam of names he has suggested way to many video game names. But I am kinda partly as guilty. I love the name Kitana and thats from mortal combat... OOPS!

But we are going back down to OH's dads and nans house for the day. Hope you all have lovely weekends!

Congrats Hakunamata! And the newspaper was absolutely fantastic this week!
Welcome Mrs. Gibbo! I love the name you picked out for your first girl!

Hakunamata you said you had a bad night last night is everything alright?

Shabutie I am with you on not giving OH free roam of names he has suggested way to many video game names. But I am kinda partly as guilty. I love the name Kitana and thats from mortal combat... OOPS!

But we are going back down to OH's dads and nans house for the day. Hope you all have lovely weekends!

OOo I like that name. :thumbup:

I still havent got any folic acid! I really need to get some!

What type of music are we all into? I like a range of all types, from folk to chart stuff. My ultimate favs are rock/metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"