Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

welcome babyb54, us acorns are a friendly bunch i think :D

tickers are deffo addictive, i love that i can have ones for my cats as well hehe.

i thought of lots of stuff to say whilst reading the last 3 pages and now i cant remember lol ah well xx

^^I do this all the time. I'll go through and read like 6 pages and think of 10 things to say, and then I get to the post box and my mind goes blank. :haha:

Yep, me too! You wait til you've had a baby if you think your memory's bad now, I'm senile I swear!

So the same has happened to me. I cant remember half of what I want to say.

Welcome new member :wave:(see already forgot username :dohh: )

Yep the dresses are Alfred Angelo, I am nervous to wear my dress, I havnt worn one for years, and OH has NEVER seen me in one, and weve been together almost 5 years!

KellyC75, I hope your Son have a fab birthday, sounds like he will! :thumbup:

:flower:

Well I lost 2lbs this week :happydance: So thats 9lbs altogether, 7 of those are the last 3 weeks, lol.

WTG on the weight loss shabutie! :thumbup: you never wear dresses? that's almost ALL I ever wear, well at least to work, lol.

Nope, I dont think I suit them, too fat. :haha: Sometimes I wish I could pull off a skirt, make it so much easier. lol.

Maybe after the wedding I will feel better about dresses. :shrug:

:flower:

Yayyy!!! Babyb54is here!! Welcome friend!!

Shabutie - I absolutely LOVE your dresses. The bridesmaids dresses were similar to mine in that they had the high waists and were long. Their straps were just a bit different. Check out my wedding pics on FB if you want. Congrats on the weight loss!!

Vaniila - Have a nice trip visiting your OH's family!

KellyC - Those injections sound like a pain... both literally and figuratively! Happy shopping! And happy birthday to your son!

KellySays - How did the inspections go?

Bluehadeda - Sounds like a lovely weekend ahead, enjoy your time with your family.

Lovepurple - I already started a registry on Amazon!! I couldn't help myself! It's so fun to play around with, feels like window shopping. Haven't shared it w/ anyone yet of course. Sounds like the baby conversations with your OH are going great!

Mackmomma - Good luck at the shower.... I know how excited you are to be going :haha: just kidding!! Hugs!!!

To everyone: if you want in on the superlatives game, PM Skybluheaven. If you want to vote for a WTT'er of the week, PM me. Also PM me if you want to be added to our Facebook group.

Have a lovely weekend!

this might be a silly question but what a superlatives game? :D

It's kind of like in high school, the "most likely to succeed", "best smile", etc. but here it'll kind of be like "most likely to faint when getting her BFP"

Hey! If you have a journal, post it here so I can stalk you. Stalkers are welcome at mine too, link is in siggy.

https://www.babyandbump.com/bride-beyond/555607-shabuties-september-shindig-invite-design-up.html

here is my wedding journal.

Can any of you girls tell me how to link this properly. So like, I can say 'wedding journal' and people click on it and it takes them to my wedding journal? I'll love you forever! :haha:

ETA: oh it did it... weird. guess i'll have to love myself. lol

Tried setting up a journal stalking thread on our Facebook page but it won't let us link to BnB. Lame-o.

https://www.babyandbump.com/bride-beyond/555607-shabuties-september-shindig-invite-design-up.html

here is my wedding journal.

Can any of you girls tell me how to link this properly. So like, I can say 'wedding journal' and people click on it and it takes them to my wedding journal? I'll love you forever! :haha:

ETA: oh it did it... weird. guess i'll have to love myself. lol

You have to love us anyway. :haha:

i have a jounal but its only got 2 posts at the moment but its here :)

Yay! I have a link on BnB but I also have a Blogger. Just started following you on Blogger.

Welcome BabyB! :flower:
Hmmm... All your talk about journals really makes me think I should start one. This is a whole new experience for me as athena was a complete surprise baby :)
Sooooo today was... interesting. We had inspections, went fine no issues there, just hate them. Then went to visit OH's family. Went well BUT its 85 degrees out and OH's nana wanted the lawn mowed and OH offered no problem (he loves mowing the lawn :dohh: crazy man). But its so hot his Nana ends up fainting in his OH's arms and I have to call 911! I was freaking out I didnt even remember the address of the place or how old she was or anything. But the family was in the room with her. Of course then she came to and refused to go. She ended up being fine it was just the heat we just made her sit in the aircon room the rest of the day and didn't allow her to move. Shes such a stubborn nana but she is awesome.
Then OH and I were on our way home and we get to the next town over and OH said his hand was feeling funny and looked at it. He had a red line going from the end of his finger to his wrist. He ended up with a blood infection.... I was panicking he wasn't feeling to good so I drove us to the ER. They said he was really lucky and caught it early so they just gave him a bunch of super antibiotics and marked it and said come back if it goes over the line in the next 24 hours. So now for the next 24 hours I am going to be in panic mode. Not to mention MRSA has been seen a lot in the area recently so he had to get a special antibiotic for that too. I was sooo scared about what the cost would be but when we went to the local grocery store with the pharmacy he told us both medications were FREE! I couldn't believe it apparently they give out antibiotics and diabetes medications for free to people who do not have insurance or are under insured. That was a relief as we were scared about the extra cost and OH just barely starting his job this week if we could have afforded everything.

So today was a weird day a day with LOTS of bad things happening but we had a lot of fun today at the same time. Athena loved being out in the sun playing in the grass and we always love spending time with OH's family. But I never wish for any of the things to happen like they did again though.

Oh gosh, Kellysays2u! I hope your OH is okay!

I just wanted to say to everyone, I may not post as much as some, but I absolutely love reading through everyone's posts! I feel like I have a bunch of girlfriends to talk to that banter back and forth about everything from wedding dresses to diapers to weight loss. I love it. I don't have any mom friends to talk to, so this online family really means a lot to me.:hugs:

Shabutie, don't take this the wrong, way, but I'm starting to get obsessed about your lo's name. Would you be totally miffed if I put Amara on my hypothetical girl list?:baby:

i have a jounal but its only got 2 posts at the moment but its here :)

Hey Kitty, i was reading your journal and i just wanted to tell you that i was on the depo for five years before having Jack. I got denied on my insurance renewal so i had to stop taking BC for awhile. Everyone assured us it would probably be months before i got pregnant again so we weren't too worried and DTD protection free :blush:. Ended up with the BFP with my wonderful surprise baby only 2 months after i was supposed to get my next injection!

I just thought i would let you in on a positive story in case you were worried. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->