Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Welcome BabyB! :flower:
Hmmm... All your talk about journals really makes me think I should start one. This is a whole new experience for me as athena was a complete surprise baby :)
Sooooo today was... interesting. We had inspections, went fine no issues there, just hate them. Then went to visit OH's family. Went well BUT its 85 degrees out and OH's nana wanted the lawn mowed and OH offered no problem (he loves mowing the lawn :dohh: crazy man). But its so hot his Nana ends up fainting in his OH's arms and I have to call 911! I was freaking out I didnt even remember the address of the place or how old she was or anything. But the family was in the room with her. Of course then she came to and refused to go. She ended up being fine it was just the heat we just made her sit in the aircon room the rest of the day and didn't allow her to move. Shes such a stubborn nana but she is awesome.
Then OH and I were on our way home and we get to the next town over and OH said his hand was feeling funny and looked at it. He had a red line going from the end of his finger to his wrist. He ended up with a blood infection.... I was panicking he wasn't feeling to good so I drove us to the ER. They said he was really lucky and caught it early so they just gave him a bunch of super antibiotics and marked it and said come back if it goes over the line in the next 24 hours. So now for the next 24 hours I am going to be in panic mode. Not to mention MRSA has been seen a lot in the area recently so he had to get a special antibiotic for that too. I was sooo scared about what the cost would be but when we went to the local grocery store with the pharmacy he told us both medications were FREE! I couldn't believe it apparently they give out antibiotics and diabetes medications for free to people who do not have insurance or are under insured. That was a relief as we were scared about the extra cost and OH just barely starting his job this week if we could have afforded everything.

So today was a weird day a day with LOTS of bad things happening but we had a lot of fun today at the same time. Athena loved being out in the sun playing in the grass and we always love spending time with OH's family. But I never wish for any of the things to happen like they did again though.

Wow, you must be exhausted! :hugs: I really hope your OH gets better soon!

thanks iheartbaby#1 we are looking on the positive side and hoping that the same will happen for us :) i was talking to OH last night and he was saying how excited he is (the same as me lol) and i said but i could take aaaaages before we get pg. but he said if u think like that then it will take a long time but think positive and we'll get our BFP in no time <3 awww i love him so much hehe xxx

kellysays2u I hope your OH is okay and glad that your nan is too! xx

Kellysays2u - oh no, sounds like you've had a bit of a nightmare :hugs: hope OH is on the mend soon x

Everyone else - morning! Currently watching Something Special with LO. On one of the other forums there is a thread dedicated to how much people fancy Justin and think he's hot :dohh: To those, State-side, google 'Mr Tumble' and you'll see who I mean. I mean, each to their own, but jeez!

Morning all,

Kellysays: Sounds like such an eventful day! Hope everyone is okay now.

Mouse_Chicky: That is exactly how I feel, because i dont have many friends where i live, and some dont have children. I spend atlot of time with my mum and she hasnt had children for 18 years. :haha: So this group is fab, and makes me feel like I can have an adult conversation sometimes. (Parents dont know that we are WTT)
Sure go ahead and put it on your list. It's such a pretty name isnt it. I get comments all the time about how unusual it is (in a good way) how pretty it is. My aunty adore it, and I think she secretly wishes she used it. lol. As long as no one takes me next baby girl name 'Shiomi' before I do (Which I doubt as it is a bit strange) then all is good :rofl:

Just to add girls, Amara first night in her new nappies went fab! No leaks or anything, and she slept from 9.30pm-10.30am! And Amara is 5 months old today!!!

:flower:

Happy 5 months Amara!

Oh is doing good this morning still feeling a little crappy but better. Just wish the heat would cool down. Today is a very exciting day as I get to see my best friend who has been in africa for the last 5.5 months! I have been so lost with out her!

Happy 5 months Amara!! Wow, Shabutie... our LO's are only a few days apart :)

Weekly newsletter just sent!

Please let me know if you didn't get it or if you need your e-mail added to the list!

Have a great weekend!

:friends:

:hug:

:dust:

Good afternoon!
This is a picture that DH took early this morning. :haha: I used to nurse and doze at the same time, but this is ridiuclous!

Attachments

• 100_0552.jpg
    100_0552.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 9
:rofl: Having a baby is so tiring I imagine, I don't blame ya one bit!

Currently watching Something Special with LO. On one of the other forums there is a thread dedicated to how much people fancy Justin and think he's hot :dohh: To those, State-side, google 'Mr Tumble' and you'll see who I mean. I mean, each to their own, but jeez!

really......... mr tumble?! thats just.... wrong!!

I just Googled him. Is he a clown?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/images/flush_286/mr_tumble.jpg

He's not my cup of tea... :rofl:

Can you tell I'm procrastinating going to my MIL's??? :dohh: :witch:

Ooooh that's so cool he does sign language!!

Link

But yeah, I wouldn't want to bang him :haha:

Yep, that's him! Mr Tumble is kind of a clown I guess, it's one of the characters in the show. It's a really good programme and LO loves it. It's designed for children with learning difficulties etc and he teaches Makaton as part of it but it's suitable for all children.

I'll see if I can find a link to the thread where everyone is going on about the things they'd like to do to him :shock: I think I'd rather sew it up than let him loose on it!

Yep, that's him! Mr Tumble is kind of a clown I guess, it's one of the characters in the show. It's a really good programme and LO loves it. It's designed for children with learning difficulties etc and he teaches Makaton as part of it but it's suitable for all children.

I'll see if I can find a link to the thread where everyone is going on about the things they'd like to do to him :shock: I think I'd rather sew it up than let him loose on it!

Crap... now I have to clean the coffee I just spit all over my monitor. :rofl: This is just too funny.

Kellysays2u - oh no, sounds like you've had a bit of a nightmare :hugs: hope OH is on the mend soon x

Everyone else - morning! Currently watching Something Special with LO. On one of the other forums there is a thread dedicated to how much people fancy Justin and think he's hot :dohh: To those, State-side, google 'Mr Tumble' and you'll see who I mean. I mean, each to their own, but jeez!

HAHA!!! Pixie loves watching Mr tumble... me on the other hand just want to kick his face :rofl:

Kellysays2u...Hope your Ok, sounds like a really stressfull day :hugs:

Thanks to Hakunamatata for the newsletter ~ It made an awesome read :coffee:

:happydance:Many Congratulations on winning WTT'er of the week :happydance:

i thought of lots of stuff to say whilst reading the last 3 pages and now i cant remember lol ah well xx

You can multi~quote, thats what I do & it means you can remember what you were gonna say to who :thumbup: Just click that button to the bottom right of the post you wanna quote, it will change from a PLUS + to a MINUS -.....then your good to go :thumbup:

I just wanted to say to everyone, I may not post as much as some, but I absolutely love reading through everyone's posts! I feel like I have a bunch of girlfriends to talk to that banter back and forth about everything from wedding dresses to diapers to weight loss. I love it. I don't have any mom friends to talk to, so this online family really means a lot to me.:hugs:

:hugs::hugs:Great to have you with us :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->