Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

My favourite band ever is Pink Floyd :) I even have a Dark Side of the Moon tattoo!

Yayyy Mrs. Gibbo is here! Woot woot!

Well I announced the WTT'er of the Week in the newsletter but I forgot to post it here. It's me. :blush: Thank you so, so much. You guys really rock my world. I love being able to talk to you about baby stuff and hear your stories and share this journey with all of you. I know I've just met you but I already love you.

Hugs!!!

:friends:

Also, please send me your email so I can send you the newsletters that will be going out on Saturdays!

Hakunamata you said you had a bad night last night is everything alright?

Thank you for asking. DH had been in a rotten mood all week and we had a long talk, and he apologized for not being very nice. Fortunately he's not like this all the time. :wacko:

Welcome Mrs. Gibbo!!! Congrats on the wedding! TTC on your honeymoon.. that's so cute and romantic!!!

I didn't come on much yesterday so wanted to drop in and say hi. My LO is awake and being all happy and silly in his bumbo though, so i'm gonna go play with him in a minute!

Hope all my lovely lovely ladies are doing well :) I have a grad party to go to in a couple hours and i'm dreading how much yummy (fatty) food is going to be there :hissy: Must avoid the taco salad, and the cake, and the brownies....Ok, maybe just ONE brownie?

It's going to be a long summer... it feels like everyone i know is graduating this year and i've already gone to two ceremonies and i won't even tell you how many parties i need to go to. It doesn't help that I FOUR large families and that's not even counting OH's family :haha:

My favorite music is Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Rap, and Hip Hop! I will pretty much listen to anything though except heavy metal.

P.S. Shabutie, Jack tells me he would definitely love to go on a date with Amara sometime! He says she's just tooooo CUTE! :lol:

ok well ur beloved host who im sure u missed soooooo much lol is partially back....I still have one more final to do. The tornado damage in my area closed all school and universities here for two weeks and I also had to take a few days off to go to the funeral of 11 people I lost in the storm. So it set me back a bit but it will all be done by the end of next week.

I left my duties in the very capable hands of hskunamatata and I see she did great...and even got wtter of the week.

That means she and I are in the running for Wtter of the month for May.....but since she has helped me so much I happily withdraw my nominee

Hakunamatata will be crowned wtter of the month for May!!! I get ur blinkie to u asap!!!!

-------------------------------------

Hi my lovely!

Sounds like you've had alot on your plate! I hope everything else comming up goes okay for you.

:hugs:

:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS HAKUNAMATATA! :happydance:

Just want to thank you ladies for the lovely welcome, makes me feel like the waiting is about to get easier :hugs:

ok well ur beloved host who im sure u missed soooooo much lol is partially back....I still have one more final to do. The tornado damage in my area closed all school and universities here for two weeks and I also had to take a few days off to go to the funeral of 11 people I lost in the storm. So it set me back a bit but it will all be done by the end of next week.

I left my duties in the very capable hands of hskunamatata and I see she did great...and even got wtter of the week.

That means she and I are in the running for Wtter of the month for May.....but since she has helped me so much I happily withdraw my nominee

Hakunamatata will be crowned wtter of the month for May!!! I get ur blinkie to u asap!!!!

:hugs: :hugs: Sorry to hear about the nasty storm and the people you lost :( Hope all your finals went ok and i know we all miss you lots and look forward to talking to you when you have more free time!

Congrats HM!! :happydance:

Of course we missed you sweetie!!! I don't want you to withdraw, why can't we both have the blinkie? You started our group and have all those great ideas to make our group fun. I'm not taking the blinkie unless you take it too. :thumbup:

Iheartbaby#1

Yes its been hard...I know my cheery nature doesn't show it but I was quit depressed when I first started this group with kelly...I watched all the bad stuff going on here...lost so many people...and while volunteering seen so many heartbreaking stories....but who can u be mad at???? It wasn't like the deaths were caused by a drunk driver...or gang violence...it was mother nature....so it leaves many people hurting with no where to direct the hurt....

Starting this group help pull me out of the depression and reminded me that the world is still spinning and in order to be the best mother...girlfriend...daughter...and friend I can be....I had to pull out of it...of course never forgetting those lost but celebrating their lives...instead of mourning their deaths.

U ladies helped me tons bc u are all so vibrant and lively ladies!!! I appreciate it more than u will ever know!!!!

Welcome Mrs. Gibbo! My DH loves Pink Floyd. (He kind of got me into it too.)

There are a couple other new members that I missed. :blush: I don't remember your names, but welcome!

Skybluheaven, I'm very sorry for your lost loved ones. I have you and their families in my prayers.:hugs:

iheartbaby#1, have fun at all your parties! There's nothing like getting dressed up and trying to resist yummy food. :haha:

I'll post some more later, but right now Kara is screaming with teething. (Any suggestions? I've tried baby orajel, and she won't suck on teething rings or rags.):brat:

iHeartbaby - 1 brownie never killed anyone! :haha:

Skybluheaven - I'm so sorry you lost people that you knew... big huge hugs :hugs: :friends:

mouse_chicky - Have you tried having her chew on a cold facecloth? I remember Mackmomma suggesting that once. Hope your LO is feeling better soon!

everyone - Skybluheaven has extended the superlative game for a few more days to accommodate the new members. If you would like to play, please PM Skybluheaven ASAP. The superlatives game has categories and you will vote for fellow group members. For example "____ is most likely to faint when getting her BFP" or "___ is most likely to have the biggest family." "____ is most likely to have multiples". It'll be fun! Hope you will join in!

You can multi~quote, thats what I do & it means you can remember what you were gonna say to who :thumbup: Just click that button to the bottom right of the post you wanna quote, it will change from a PLUS + to a MINUS -.....then your good to go :thumbup:

oh yeahhhh thanks for that, made things alot easier!!

Hi Ladies! :hi:
welcome mrs gibbo :D

What type of music are we all into?:
Got all sorts of fave music, pop/rock is my fave tho. i love Adele at the moment, shes amazing! also love pink :) <3

I know I've just met you but I already love you.

love u too HM!! hehe x

Didnt win at bingo tonight, doh! OH came close to winning £1000 but close isnt enough! doh! would have helped the savings out a bit since we have £182 saved up at the moment lol. Not really done much else but thats what Sundays are for isnt it really. OH is off tomorrow thanks to the bank holiday, woohoo!!! Gonna try and sort out the spare room, its a dumping ground for stuff we dont want so may sort it out for a car boot sale instead of it just taking up room in there. cant think whatelse i wanted to say, apart from oooh vodka ;)

ETA: my ticker for us being together says 5 months and 4 weeks.... isnt that 6 months lol x
xxx

It's weird. it goes by the date, instead of number of weeks. Its weird, the same happens when your pregnant, and when your baby is growing up.

Like Amara is 5 months old (on the 28th) but is actually 22 weeks in 2 days. But if you counted months, going by every 4 weeks, then she should be 20 weeks. It's weird! lol

:flower:

Yeah I forget about it and just go by months now lol...it hurt my brain too

I actually went to the website and almost posted a new ticker when I noticed the days weren't changing every day.(when I had the bump ticker):dohh::haha:

Morning girls! :wave:

How is everyone after the weekend? It's a Bank Holiday here and I have no plans whatsoever. My mum invited me round for a roast, but my sister is there so im stuck here.

:flower:

I'm working til 4pm but the thought of my new dress :happydance: is keeping me going... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->