Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi Ladies...not been back on the thread since I said "hello" as I'm a little confused as to what's happening in my life- we were all set to TTC in September, but we'd always said that we both wanted to be married before having a baby. Anyway, it's become apparent that OH isn't going to propose, so I confronted him about it, and he seems to have gone off the idea of marriage (? at all?), but he won't talk to me about it... now I'm really, really confused about what to do...

Good to hear from you Stacy Ann. :)

Vanilla, driving's not that bad once you get the hang of it. I only learned in college because I had to. I still don't like going out by myself with lo. I prefer DH as backup--better yet, he can drive.:haha:

I'm sorry you and your oh are having a rough time Anniepie. :hugs: I hope you get it sorted out soon. Is it possible that maybe he's just apprehensive about the idea of a big wedding?

I'm having somewhat a morning of doubts. Maybe it's because Kara woke up more than usual last night, but I don't know if I can handle two under two. I want to be a SAHM eventually, but how can I care for an infant and a mobile 1 1/2 year old? Also, I'll be dealing with healing from a c section without the luxory of resting all the time. But if I do indeed intent to stay home, I need to have another baby in the next year or never. I can't stay out of work for 10 years. I keep thinking about how I want Kara to have a sibling, and how my mom managed to do it, but there's always that slight apprehension. In the end, I know I can do it, and I will. But sometimes it's a scary concept. I'm not jumping ship:haha:, just sharing my fears.

I'm sorry you and your oh are having a rough time Anniepie. :hugs: I hope you get it sorted out soon. Is it possible that maybe he's just apprehensive about the idea of a big wedding?

Thanks- neither of us want a big wedding, which was why I thought we'd manage it in the timescale...everything else is fine between us (I think), I just don't get this...

I'm having somewhat a morning of doubts. Maybe it's because Kara woke up more than usual last night, but I don't know if I can handle two under two. I want to be a SAHM eventually, but how can I care for an infant and a mobile 1 1/2 year old? Also, I'll be dealing with healing from a c section without the luxory of resting all the time. But if I do indeed intent to stay home, I need to have another baby in the next year or never. I can't stay out of work for 10 years. I keep thinking about how I want Kara to have a sibling, and how my mom managed to do it, but there's always that slight apprehension. In the end, I know I can do it, and I will. But sometimes it's a scary concept. I'm not jumping ship:haha:, just sharing my fears.

Im with you on this :hugs: I have the exact same feelings :hugs:

Ive only ever had large age gaps, so this will be a new 'experience' for me & it makes me nervous ~ But all I have to think about is how lovely it will be to see them grow up together :thumbup:

Of course its going to have its hard parts, probably quite alot, but then so does having a bigger age gaps ~ positives & negatives for both :hugs:

In fact that reminds me of some threads I once ran...Will get the link & post it here :coffee:

You will see that the 'small age gaps' got alot of response :thumbup:'Big age gaps' got 3 posts! :blush:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/575866-small-age-gaps-positives-negatives.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/575873-big-age-gaps-positives-negatives.html

Hi Ladies...not been back on the thread since I said "hello" as I'm a little confused as to what's happening in my life- we were all set to TTC in September, but we'd always said that we both wanted to be married before having a baby. Anyway, it's become apparent that OH isn't going to propose, so I confronted him about it, and he seems to have gone off the idea of marriage (? at all?), but he won't talk to me about it... now I'm really, really confused about what to do...

:hugs: :hugs:

With reagrd to pregnancy/babies...I have always found 'planning' makes things a little daunting....I find 'not preventing' easier to cope with! :haha:

Good luck with whatever you both decide :hugs:

annipie I'm sorry to hear you and oh are going through a hard time I hope you get a chance to talk to him properly and that he opens up and talks about what's causing him to think differently about things and hopefully you'll be able to clear things up together :hugs:

mouse_chicky we have the same worries with how we'll cope but I think you just naturally adapt and that it has more benefits in the long run,

kelly I'm just reading through your two threads now they look interesting :flower:

Please could someone give me the code to have the 'WTT for 2012 baby' rather than my TTC one

Id like a small one though :winkwink:

We're nearly at 1000 posts Girls!

:dance:~ 'Autumn Acorns' ~:dance:

:happydance: yayyy 1000! :happydance:

we're a talkative bunch :haha:

I wish more people would believe in the ring divination :haha: I tried it on mil and it was right for her, I tried it for oh and he got the same thing each time as did I!!!! someone with kids please try it for me so that I don't feel nuts :blush::haha:

Good morning ladies :)

I've been out of the loop for a week - NO way will I ever catch up lol! I did get the newsletter though!

xx

So much goes on here that it is really difficult to catch up in 10mins! So the newsletter was a fab idea :thumbup:

I think men get a little apprehensive about it all, as the time gets nearer and nearer. My OH was concerned about a number of things, but once we sat down and spoke about it all, he felt much more reassured. Plus the thought of non stop :sex: was very appealing to him. :haha:

I have worries too. I think we all do really. There are always things to worry over and the more I sit there and think about it the worse I make myself feel. I think it will be difficult with 2 under 2, but I sit there and imagine how rewarding it will be, and how much of a special bond they will have. I also remember that I would have been through it all with Amara, so I should know what I am doing. My main worry is juggling my time with a new baby and Amara. I dont want her to feel pushed out because we have a new addition, so I will try and encourage her to get involved with it all, and make it all seem 'fun' and 'exciting' Like draw a picture ready for her new brother and sister and put it up in the room ready for the new baby, and buy her a small present to give to her when she meets the new baby, and say that the new baby brought it for her. Whether it will work I dont know, but I am hoping it will help the new baby just 'fit in' without too much distruption for Amara.

Please could someone give me the code to have the 'WTT for 2012 baby' rather than my TTC one

Id like a small one though :winkwink:

I will try and make a smaller one now, but I cant guarentee they will be in the exact same colour, but I will make it as close as possible.

We're nearly at 1000 posts Girls! :dance:~ 'Autumn Acorns' ~:dance:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Very impressive!

:flower:

KellyC75: It wont work :( It just squashes the picture up really bad. I dont know how they went that small in the first place. lol Someone else might be able to do it.

Morning, girls!! :hugs: I hope everyone had a fab weekend! I just kind of skimmed over the last few pages, but it seems like everyone is doing okay! xx

vanilla - what's ring divination?

KellyC75: It wont work :( It just squashes the picture up really bad. I dont know how they went that small in the first place. lol Someone else might be able to do it.

I figured it out!

You need to click on the smaller version and save the image, and then upload it onto photobucket or something.

Then edit your signature and insert the image from photobucket or wherever you uploaded it to and it works.

:thumbup:

Morning, girls!! :hugs: I hope everyone had a fab weekend! I just kind of skimmed over the last few pages, but it seems like everyone is doing okay! xx

vanilla - what's ring divination?

its a divination method that tells you how many kids your going to have, what genders and in what order, its worked for everyone I've tried it on that already has kids and its correct so far for me and oh although it isn't scientific I think its pretty accurate :flower:

I wish more people would believe in the ring divination :haha: I tried it on mil and it was right for her, I tried it for oh and he got the same thing each time as did I!!!! someone with kids please try it for me so that I don't feel nuts :blush::haha:

I'll give it a go :thumbup: What do I need to do? :shrug:

I wouldnt mind having it your size ~ Just dont want a giant one! iykwim :winkwink:

I'll give it a go :thumbup: What do I need to do? :shrug:
you need a needle or a wedding ring and you tie it to a piece of string around 6 inches long

you hold it with your right hand and hold your left hand palm down, you then swing the ring/needle from your little finger to your thumb 3 times then wait for it to stop, you then turn your left palm over and hold the ring/needle over it, if it swings side to side its a boy and if it makes circles its a girl, it will briefly stop between children and it will stop completely after your last predicted child :flower:

Please post on my thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/594101-ot-but-mobile-phones-do-you-have.html

Im getting all confuddled!!! :wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->