Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I wish more people would believe in the ring divination :haha: I tried it on mil and it was right for her, I tried it for oh and he got the same thing each time as did I!!!! someone with kids please try it for me so that I don't feel nuts :blush::haha:

I'll give it a go :thumbup: What do I need to do? :shrug:
you need a needle or a wedding ring and you tie it to a piece of string around 6 inches long

you hold it with your right hand and hold your left hand palm down, you then swing the ring/needle from your little finger to your thumb 3 times then wait for it to stop, you then turn your left palm over and hold the ring/needle over it, if it swings side to side its a boy and if it makes circles its a girl, it will briefly stop between children and it will stop completely after your last predicted child :flower:

Gonna try this :thumbup::happydance:

How exciting :happydance: Just gotta find some string though! :dohh:

I wish more people would believe in the ring divination :haha: I tried it on mil and it was right for her, I tried it for oh and he got the same thing each time as did I!!!! someone with kids please try it for me so that I don't feel nuts :blush::haha:

I'll give it a go :thumbup: What do I need to do? :shrug:
you need a needle or a wedding ring and you tie it to a piece of string around 6 inches long

you hold it with your right hand and hold your left hand palm down, you then swing the ring/needle from your little finger to your thumb 3 times then wait for it to stop, you then turn your left palm over and hold the ring/needle over it, if it swings side to side its a boy and if it makes circles its a girl, it will briefly stop between children and it will stop completely after your last predicted child :flower:

Ohhh I've heard of that, here we use a pencil - the myth is the lead is what makes it 'predict', lol. I've never tried it, but I might... considering I paid for another psychic reading this weekend, what could a free trick hurt? :rofl:

the ring thing told me i was having 2 girls and a boy... well it was right about me having a girl first. lol

Oh I want to try but all i have is a piece of ribbon and an engagement ring. I do have my wedding ring, even though its not been worn yet.

:(

Hi! We are going to start in August also, although I'll be coming off the pill end of July so it might take a few cycles... How do I join?

Hi! We are going to start in August also, although I'll be coming off the pill end of July so it might take a few cycles... How do I join?

Welcome to Autumn Acorns! :flower: you don't need to do much more join! all you had to do was come along to the thread

some people are most fertile when they come off the pill so hopefully it'll be the same with you :dust:

i had my proper bleed after the pill on xmas, had 2 cycles (dec-jan & jan-feb) i fell pregnant on my Feb cycle :happydance::thumbup:

welcome trgirl! We are a friendly bunch here i'm sure you'll feel very welcome. :)
that prediction thing sounds fun, gonna have a go when i get home (watchin oh play bowls again lol) :) xxx

Eee!! Tomorrow is officially JUNE and that much closer to Autumn TTC!! :D

I am also scared, we have a flat which is mortgaged, my job which is fixed term due to end 21/03/2012, we want to move into married quarters but would either need to rent or sell our flat which we're not really in a position to do but we also don't want to push back TTC.

Just one of those days for worrying me thinks! xxx

Hi girls my name is Sammi and i have a little boy Issac who is 7 months old.

We are also ttc very soon i will be coming off the pill next month so will be a bit soon for Autum but im close would you mind me joining your group?

xx

Welcome Sammi! :wave:

Ooo you might get pregnant straight away if your comming off the pill! :)

Hi.

Well it took us 11 months last time so i wanted to come off a bit earlier to get it out of my system. Im guessing its always different just hope it dont take us as long this time round x

I'm not sure I did the ring thingy right. It just kept circling without really pausing and never completely stopped--maybe I wasn't patient enough for it to? I guess that means only girls for me; or just one girl. It was fun anyway!

I'm Back! I was gone for a few days and was finally able to see my OH! I'm sad to be away from him again, but glad I have you ladies to keep me company! I don't think I'll be able to catch up on all I missed, but welcome to all the new ladies. I hope everything has been going well for everybody this last week!

I should look for some string, but I cant see us having any.

Hi Pixia, glad you got to see your OH :D I am currently writing a shopping list for shopping tomorrow. Im trying to buy in things for Amara as I am going to try BLW tomorrow! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->