Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Sammi! :flower:

you can use regular thread that you sew with, I once did it with loose threading from clothes :haha: Me and Oh got boy, girl, girl, boy, I've done over a dozen times now lol :haha:

you can use regular thread that you sew with, I once did it with loose threading from clothes :haha: Me and Oh got boy, girl, girl, boy, I've done over a dozen times now lol :haha:

Sewing ~ Whats sewing? :shrug::haha::blush:

Seriously though, I do have some thread, so I will use that....:thumbup: Let you know my results later :winkwink:

I wish more people would believe in the ring divination :haha: I tried it on mil and it was right for her, I tried it for oh and he got the same thing each time as did I!!!! someone with kids please try it for me so that I don't feel nuts :blush::haha:

I'll give it a go :thumbup: What do I need to do? :shrug:
you need a needle or a wedding ring and you tie it to a piece of string around 6 inches long

you hold it with your right hand and hold your left hand palm down, you then swing the ring/needle from your little finger to your thumb 3 times then wait for it to stop, you then turn your left palm over and hold the ring/needle over it, if it swings side to side its a boy and if it makes circles its a girl, it will briefly stop between children and it will stop completely after your last predicted child :flower:

Gonna try this :thumbup::happydance:

How exciting :happydance: Just gotta find some string though! :dohh:

WOW!!! :kiss: This is amazing....Ok, I admit, im not sure if it stopped between 2 boys, but it was swinging side to side for ages!

Then it swang in circles for ages...stopped then swang in small circles, getting bigger for ages....I honestly thought it would never stop! :haha:

Then, it just stopped ~ Like magic ~ WOW WOW WOW!!! :thumbup:

Can you do it more than once? :shrug:

I wanna try & see if it does stop between the 2 boys? :shrug:

you can do it as many times as you like :flower: the stop doesn't have to be massive as long as its noticeable :flower:

OMG!!! :thumbup::happydance:

This really does work, I wanna record it & show you all (if only I knew how to do technical stuff like that)

I swear 2 boys (with a small slow down between) Then 2 Girls :happydance: With a small pause between :cloud9:

I pray this is right, I would be the happiest woman alive! :cloud9:

P.S Note to future Lo :baby: Even if its not right & your a Boy, I'll still be the happiest woman alive, with 4 beautiful children ~ Blessed :cloud9:

My 8 year old has just seen what im doing & now he wants me to try it on him!! :haha:

So, now I find out my potential Grandkids :happydance:

well I think its pretty accurate! Its been right for everyone I've tried it on including both of my grandmas - one has 8 kids and the other 5 and it got them correct in the right order! it'll be fun to see what your son gets :haha:

KellyC75: I dont know the correct code for the tiny one as I dont know how it got that small, I copied it from another's signature and tehn saved it to my photobucket. So here is the link from my photobucket, it should work.

You just need to edit your signature and click on the icon 'insert picture' (the moutains) and then copy the link in the box.

https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/Wedding%20Planning/WTTacorn.jpg[/IMG ]

Just make sure you make the end part:

and not [/IMG ] I had to put the spaces otherwise the link wouldnt work.

:flower:

Well... I did it and... I am predicted 5 babies!!! In this order.

:pink: :blue: :pink: :blue: :pink:

S'pose we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the code ~ I still cant do it? :shrug::wacko:

My 8 Year old Son did the ring test & he is gonna have 1 Son according to that! :winkwink:

Oh, its a plce where you store photos. I can create one, and tell you the password etc, and upload the picture, then all you'll have to do is copy it to here.

Did you delete the spaces on the last link? As I dont see why it wouldnt work :(

Did you delete the spaces on the last link? As I dont see why it wouldnt work :(

.....:blush::blush::blush: Ooopsie! :blush::blush::blush:

Have now deleted the space, like you told me to in the first place! :dohh:

Thankyou sooo much ~ Yey my new banner!

Good afternoon hope your all well. Im confused which is usual for me ha ha :haha:, but what is this thing your all doing with the string?

Good afternoon hope your all well. Im confused which is usual for me ha ha :haha:, but what is this thing your all doing with the string?

its a type of divination that tells you how many kids your going to have, what genders and in which order, its a bit of fun but its also pretty accurate

heres how you do it if you'd like to try it

you need a needle or a wedding ring and you tie it to a piece of string/thread around 6 inches long

you hold it with your right hand and hold your left hand palm down, you then swing the ring/needle from your little finger to your thumb 3 times then wait for it to stop, you then turn your left palm over and hold the ring/needle over it, if it swings side to side its a boy and if it makes circles its a girl, it will briefly stop between children and it will stop completely after your last predicted child

Hi vaniila

Thanks for that im going to have to give that a try i need to go buy some string first tho.

Im only planning on having three hope it dont say 7 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"