Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

my OH asked me on my birthday ... in his boxers :rofl:

fishies:
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253487_10150266613430973_502310972_9287200_5620003_n.jpg
it tickles haha

are those hello kitty tattoos? I have a thing for hello kitty things :blush: :flower:

yes they are hello kitty tattoos i'm a little obsessed with HK. i have hello kitty EVERYTHING practically :blush: if you look at my ankle it's nintendo :p

Ohhh I've heard of those pedis, the little fishes eat the dead skin/calluses off your feet, right? I think it's a neat idea, but I don't know if anyone in the US does them yet (at least not where I live!)

it's so ticklish. i think i laughed for the majority of it. if you can find one defo go for one :)

yes they are hello kitty tattoos i'm a little obsessed with HK. i have hello kitty EVERYTHING practically :blush: if you look at my ankle it's nintendo :p

wooo! I don't know many people with the same obsession :haha: I'm slowly building my collection, our toaster is the latest edition :haha:

you'd love pixies bedding then...

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/179322_10150118797305973_502310972_8138586_248889_n.jpg

Holy crap, I'm not into Hello Kitty AT ALL but THAT is freaking ADORABLE!!!

well - that was strange! fishie pedicure is just well, strange! good though!

Friends and I were just talking about this this past weekend! I'd never heard of it (am in the US), funny for it to come up twice in one week! Sounds...interesting. I think I could only ever bear the baby fishies, haha!

Im in the us as well and have had a few but only when I visit large metro cities (nyc...LA)

that's a hello kitty mobile too ;) haha i had to get the bedding imported from the US O___O! and my mother managed to melt the bloody thing because she put the bumper in the tumble dryer on a hi instead of lo setting.

pissed off doesn't even cover it >_<#

wooo! I don't know many people with the same obsession :haha: I'm slowly building my collection, our toaster is the latest edition :haha:

ME ME ME!!!!! LOVE HELLO KITTY!!!!!

Im so exited for Kyas first bday...its gonna be hello kitty...I've got hello kitty purses...she's got hello kitty cloth diapers and her current swim suit is hello kitty

Got tons of hello kitty stuff but those aretge most recent things we bought!!!

Im so exited for Kyas first bday...its gonna be hello kitty...I've got hello kitty purses...she's got hello kitty cloth diapers and her current swim suit is hello kitty

:wohoo: we should open a hello kitty club on BnB if there isn't already one :haha: OH isn't very impressed with it though :(

A question about ovulation...

I always get achy in my back when I'm ovulating, since I started paying attention to it it has always been on the left side. A couple of months of being off birth control I was taken off guard when I experienced the ovulation pain on my right side - the following month I had it on both sides. But it's been 3 or 4 cycles since then and the pain is always on the left side again.
What do you think? Am I ovulating from the ovary on which ever side I'm having pain? Identical and faternal twins run in my family, could I have ovulated from both ovaries that month? I'm sure many of you can't say for sure what it is, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I want to get an OPK just to find out if I ovulate before, during, or after I get my regular backpain. I don't do any tracking of body temps or anything because I stress really easily, so I just keep a calander of AF dates, I don't currently track my ovulation pains (wish I had thought to a while back) but I will start tracking them next cycle. I don't want to stress about conceiving, though I subconsciously stress about everything, I had more then enough stress when we TTC back dec-april - I was in the emergency room during the holidays, I was working 50+ hours a week when I was a part time employee, I was taking 17 college credits, and we moved (not all at the same time, but most of them overlapped). I think tracking too much will be an overload for me.

I only have one functioning overy and I only get the pain on the side of my functioning one during ovulation....I normally get opk pos within 12 hours if pain starting.

:wohoo: we should open a hello kitty club on BnB if there isn't already one :haha: OH isn't very impressed with it though :(

my OH likes Hello kitty for Pixie :) i am in love with Japan so all pixies stuff is kawaii japan style :)

I only have one functioning overy and I only get the pain on the side of my functioning one during ovulation....I normally get opk pos within 12 hours if pain starting.

I'll have to test and see what my time frame is!

Really?? Kyas father doesn't mind it...he isn't gonna wear hello kitty or nothing but he thinks its kinda cool for girls. Plus he's pretty up to date on what's trendy and hello kitty has been trendy for a lil while.

OH thinks its cute and as far as trendy goes both me and oh are out of touch :haha: I tend to wear big long skirts which according to my sister make me look like something out of the 70's :haha:

Autumn feels ages away! I want to start ttc now grrrrrrrr! *picks up and shakes oh*

I'll have to test and see what my time frame is!

It varies for me but 12 is the average...when TTC kya when I would feel that pain id say "im hurting....so u want me to strip for u" <--- sorry tmi but id say something in that range and he would be like " well yeah im not gonna say no but are u sure" finally after a few months of this I finally explained it was ovulation pain and he was relieved bc it had been bothering him...he couldn't understand why I would say I was hurting then wanna DTD. LOL poor guy!!

my 2 year old niece is all about Hello Kitty. She had that theme for her birthday. Also, my coworkers gave me a surprise baby shower with a HK cake. So cute!

I've never had ovulation pains that I know of, so am pretty clueless, which is why we just dtd every other day to cover all our bases. It's not going to be as much fun this go around because every since I had Kara, dtd hurts. :cry:Oh well. The payoff is worth it in the end.:thumbup:

Well I'm pretty excited that my OPK's came in the mail today! Not that I need them right now but it's still exciting... One more thing to check on the list :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->