Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

thats great news :happydance: hopefully your oh will agree to moving it forward :D where are you going for your trip? :flower:

I hope so! :) We're going to San Antonio, TX and then to Dallas for a few days. Work is actually sending us for the San Antonio leg of the trip for a conference, but it lined up with our anniversary so we tacked on a few days. DH loves Texas, and I've never been. It's nothing too extravagant, but it'll be nice to get away for a few days! :)

Welcome babyfromgod!

Babyb54, I just have to say, you have a gorgeous wedding pic for your avatar. I love that hairstyle!

Gosh, I just can't keep up with this post! :coffee:

MOST LIKELY TO FAINT WHEN THEY GET A BFP...

AND THE WINNER IS.....

BLUEHADEDA!!!!

The 2 other highest nominated ladies (in no particular order that is) for this title was KELLYC75 & PIXIE23!!!!!
:blush::blush::blush:
Thanx for the votes, girls!! Hahaha...you're perfectly right, of course...:winkwink: I'm prone to fainting, so I'm sure if I do see that BFP, I might just faint...hahahaha. :happydance:

MOST MYSTERIOUS WTTER....

AND THE WINNER IS....

LOVEPURPLE!!

Who wasnt even playing lol but somehow got the write in vote!!!!

Coming in a close second was Bluehadeda & Stacy_Ann!!!
Again, thanx for the second place, LOL. I'm not sure if most mysterious means I don't share enough, I don't post enough, or I'm secretive. LOL. I'm actually a very open book, normally! :haha:

I have to work tonight too. I was orginally supposed to be just filling in for someone, but now she's back...and i'm still stuck working.

I should stop complaining because it's been so nice for Jack to spend some time with his grandparents.. and it doesn't hurt to have a little extra cash. I just hate leaving my baby :(

So difficult to keep up.... Sorry girls :hugs:

I wanted to share this with you guys because I am keeping it a secret from all the guests at our wedding.

Half way through mine and Oh's first dance, we are going to be joined by our best man, bridesmaid, 2 ushers and my sister, and re create the dance off that stifler and bear do in Amaerican Pie: the wedding :rofl:

Us girls are dancing to what Stifler does (the 1st guy) and the boys are dancing to what bear does (2nd guy)

I think we are bonkers for doing it... and only adding more stress in the lead up to the big day, but I think it will be so fun to do.

Here's a video to the dance off, incase you dont know it!

Dance off

Hahaha :rofl: You HAVE to get a video of that! That will be hilarious!

Well I am hoping my friend will record it for us... If we can time it right, and actually do the moves it will be fab, and such a lauigh, especially when we look back at it. :rofl:

Even if you can't it will still be funny and memorable!

I have already done a practice and felt like an idiot... even tho I was on my own. I dont think our guests will expect anything like this, especially from me, I can be quite shy at times. lol

ha ha shabutie your first dance idea sounds fab!...it will make the day memorable and if you do make a mistake it will just make it more enjoyable!...im sure everyone will take it in good spirit!

hello ladies, hope you've all had a great weekend...mines been pretty quiet, been feeling a bit low recently...not really motivated to do anything...trying to snap out of it...on a positive note, decided with my oh that we're gonna start ttc in mid aug instead of mid sept!...so that's excting............

my friend (one of my b.maid) had her baby last wk, a little girl, she's gorgeous, but my friends not been v well since...high fever...some sort of infection but they dont know what....antibiotics aren't helping....she was having a scan yest afternoon...not heard anything..hoping no news is good news....i know she and her family are worried sick...should be a happy occcasion, feel for them

i was a bit useless with the riddles too!

welcome babymaybe and babyb54

I have to work tonight too. I was orginally supposed to be just filling in for someone, but now she's back...and i'm still stuck working.

I should stop complaining because it's been so nice for Jack to spend some time with his grandparents.. and it doesn't hurt to have a little extra cash. I just hate leaving my baby :(

I'd rather complain lol

Am grateful for the money though!

Feels like today will never end.

hello ladies, hope you've all had a great weekend...mines been pretty quiet, been feeling a bit low recently...not really motivated to do anything...trying to snap out of it...on a positive note, decided with my oh that we're gonna start ttc in mid aug instead of mid sept!...so that's excting............

my friend (one of my b.maid) had her baby last wk, a little girl, she's gorgeous, but my friends not been v well since...high fever...some sort of infection but they dont know what....antibiotics aren't helping....she was having a scan yest afternoon...not heard anything..hoping no news is good news....i know she and her family are worried sick...should be a happy occcasion, feel for them

i was a bit useless with the riddles too!

welcome babymaybe and babyb54

Sorry you're feeling low, :hugs:

thanks hakuna

hoping it will pass...im on pills for anxiety but think its led to me being a bit depressed...so hopefully it'll pass....im not motivated to do much but then if i dont do stuff i wont get motivated...catch 22!..........need to try focus on getting into healthy eating/exercise and focus on getting ready for ttc

Hi ladies im new to this thread, and soo excited to be TTC this september :happydance:

Im 20 and WTT my 2nd, already have a little boy who is amazing :cloud9: cant wait to give him a brother or sister! Ive had the implant in since March last year, and im hoping when its removed it wont take us too long to conceive!

How are you all this evening? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->