Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Mimzy3 - Anything new with you or are you still gettin +opk's ?

IceQueen thanks for asking!

I tested with one today (not the CB digital one) and got once again a positive. But who knows the CB one could of been negative, like yesterday but I didn't want to waste one of those. My doc finally called me back today and she said if I don't get my period this week to call and make an appoitment. Werid thing is I haven't had a consecutive three days of temp increase since i've been getting these +opks (on the 20th of nov). But the past two days my temp has been high?!:shrug:

This is a pic of todays OPK it does seem a lighter than previous days now that i'm looking at it again

Well your opk looks very positive to me hmmm..i just found the link of your chart you posted before. I wonder if it's possible that you ovulated on monday. If your coverline was on 97.7 then only 3 temps would be over it before O and all your other temps would be under the coverline. Have to see how high your temp will be tomorrow. Maybe it will jump even higher and will stay that way...

Thanks for looking into that for me! Well if i did Ovd Monday i'm out this cycle because my hubby is out of state since the 26th. :( but at lest i would be Oving!

I tested with one today (not the CB digital one) and got once again a positive. But who knows the CB one could of been negative, like yesterday but I didn't want to waste one of those. My doc finally called me back today and she said if I don't get my period this week to call and make an appoitment. Werid thing is I haven't had a consecutive three days of temp increase since i've been getting these +opks (on the 20th of nov). But the past two days my temp has been high?!:shrug:

This is a pic of todays OPK it does seem a lighter than previous days now that i'm looking at it again

Well your opk looks very positive to me hmmm..i just found the link of your chart you posted before. I wonder if it's possible that you ovulated on monday. If your coverline was on 97.7 then only 3 temps would be over it before O and all your other temps would be under the coverline. Have to see how high your temp will be tomorrow. Maybe it will jump even higher and will stay that way...

Thanks for looking into that for me! Well if i did Ovd Monday i'm out this cycle because my hubby is out of state since the 26th. :( but at lest i would be Oving!

Awwwww sorry about that :( :hugs: but you know i might be wrong. Even if you are out this cycle still would be good to know that you O :) Keeping FX for the high temp!

Hello everyone!

First post and first time TTC. Already failed the first month. Thought it was implantation bleeding, but it's really just a period. Now I know how couples who had been trying for months and years feel and I'm only on my first attempt. Never knew that TTC could be so hard. Right time, right place, etc. Makes me think of couples who don't want children but unintentionally conceived. And those who want children really bad, but just can't seem to conceive. DF said to keep trying. If all else fails, we can always adopt unfortunate children because they need home and loving family. We joked about us becoming Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie couple. Haha. We want to build our little army. Hoping to get better luck next ovulation. Maybe Santa will bring us a present this Christmas. Good luck to those that are also TTC or expecting! Have a nice day!

KM

Well girls i finally had a temp spike! But i guess my chances to get a bfp are small since it's such a late O and we couldn't BD last night cos my DH didn't feel good. Last time we BDd was on sunday so i guess we have like 5% chance...

Well girls i finally had a temp spike! But i guess my chances to get a bfp are small since it's such a late O and we couldn't BD last night cos my DH didn't feel good. Last time we BDd was on monday so i guess we have like 5% chance...

Sounds like we're in the same boat...lest we are Ovd :xmas2:

Well girls i finally had a temp spike! But i guess my chances to get a bfp are small since it's such a late O and we couldn't BD last night cos my DH didn't feel good. Last time we BDd was on monday so i guess we have like 5% chance...

Hmm i wonder if you really O'd since FF didn't give you a crosshair :shrug: :(
Maybe you are starting to gear up to O again, wet CM n etc.
Sorry if you have said it before and i didn't notice but is this your first time charting?

Sorry if you have said it before and i didn't notice but is this your first time charting?

Yes this is my first time and my temping is prob off because of my sleeping patterns. If i am just now gearing up to O that is ok with me because my hubby with be home just for the weekend! But my CM is no where near what is was mid Nov. I had actual EWCM then. Now it feels wet but not a lot is coming out. But isn't your temp supposed to drop when you gear up to O, not rise?

Yes this is my first time and my temping is prob off because of my sleeping patterns. If i am just now gearing up to O that is ok with me because my hubby with be home just for the weekend! But my CM is no where near what is was mid Nov. I had actual EWCM then. Now it feels wet but not a lot is coming out. But isn't your temp supposed to drop when you gear up to O, not rise?

Gotcha. When your body is gearing up to O you don't always get ewmc right a way. It starts from sticky-creamy-watery-ewmc. Look at my chart, in the beginning the first time my body started to gear up i had days of watery cm and then it turned to ewmc. Usually your temp will drop a little when you are about to ovulate and then will spike (i added a pic where you can see how huge temp spike women can have) So if your highest temp is 98 right now and you would have a 98.8 temp spike then your 98 F wouldn't be high anymore :D It's very hard to say what might happen in your cycle since it's your first chart etc so right now you just have to sit back and wait and of course BD when possible just in case.
Sry pic is a little blurry :)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7

Gotcha. When your body is gearing up to O you don't always get ewmc right a way. It starts from sticky-creamy-watery-ewmc. Look at my chart, in the beginning the first time my body started to gear up i had days of watery cm and then it turned to ewmc. Usually your temp will drop a little when you are about to ovulate and then will spike (i added a pic where you can see how huge temp spike women can have) So if your highest temp is 98 right now and you would have a 98.8 temp spike then your 98 F wouldn't be high anymore :D It's very hard to say what might happen in your cycle since it's your first chart etc so right now you just have to sit back and wait and of course BD when possible just in case.
Sry pic is a little blurry :)

Oh okay that makes sense, thanks for explaining! Yeah, I guess i'll just have to wait and see. I'm going to try preeseed this weekend for the first time, just in case.

Yeah for OVing. Boo for honey being out of state.

can some one help me, dont understand how this stuff works
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1560283-ov-timeing-question-help.html#post23739035

can some one help me, dont understand how this stuff works
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1560283-ov-timeing-question-help.html#post23739035

Usually you see +opk's before you ovulate. I think you O'd on CD18, EWMC and HSO cervix. CD19 after O your CM dried up. So if you did O then you are covered :) FX :thumbup:

I know right thats what i thought it just makes no since it would put crosshairs on the day of the postive opk.. Think ill take it out when i do get crosshairs... I just dont understand why ff is drawling it there!! kinda making me mad, makes me think ff isnt being very acurate with it advanced settings

Hello everyone!

First post and first time TTC. Already failed the first month. Thought it was implantation bleeding, but it's really just a period. Now I know how couples who had been trying for months and years feel and I'm only on my first attempt. Never knew that TTC could be so hard. Right time, right place, etc. Makes me think of couples who don't want children but unintentionally conceived. And those who want children really bad, but just can't seem to conceive. DF said to keep trying. If all else fails, we can always adopt unfortunate children because they need home and loving family. We joked about us becoming Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie couple. Haha. We want to build our little army. Hoping to get better luck next ovulation. Maybe Santa will bring us a present this Christmas. Good luck to those that are also TTC or expecting! Have a nice day!

KM

welcome! yes i didnt know TTC would be so hard and emotional either, good luck to you too :thumbup:

YAH!! I finally got my cross hairs on FF!! :happydance: I'm feeling more hopefull today! Still having a lot of cramps and random pains in breast no 'hard' symptoms though....I may test this weekend while my hubby is here, even though FF says not to test till 12th. It does say I am DPO 14 today.

YAH!! I finally got my cross hairs on FF!! :happydance: I'm feeling more hopefull today! Still having a lot of cramps and random pains in breast no 'hard' symptoms though....I may test this weekend while my hubby is here, even though FF says not to test till 12th. It does say I am DPO 14 today.

YAAAAAAY! I got mine too :happydance: but i think my real O date is CD37 not CD36, will wait til tomorrow and then fix it. But look at you from no ovulation to 14dpo and your temps keep going up that's a good sign :D :dust:

I know right thats what i thought it just makes no since it would put crosshairs on the day of the postive opk.. Think ill take it out when i do get crosshairs... I just dont understand why ff is drawling it there!! kinda making me mad, makes me think ff isnt being very acurate with it advanced settings

Just wait and see what happens tomorrow and then remove it and see what it does then. But you should write these opk results that you will remove to your daily notes in FF.

YAAAAAAY! I got mine too :happydance: but i think my real O date is CD37 not CD36, will wait til tomorrow and then fix it. But look at you from no ovulation to 14dpo and your temps keep going up that's a good sign :D :dust:

I agree Def CD37.. Try taking CD36 w cm out see if that fixes it

I agree Def CD37.. Try taking CD36 w cm out see if that fixes it

I think i have to change CD37 creamy to watery. I wasn't sure that day which one i had. Then probably my cross hair will move to CD37. But then my bfp chances will be smaller..blah :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->