Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

:dust::dust:
YAH!! I finally got my cross hairs on FF!! :happydance: I'm feeling more hopefull today! Still having a lot of cramps and random pains in breast no 'hard' symptoms though....I may test this weekend while my hubby is here, even though FF says not to test till 12th. It does say I am DPO 14 today.

YAAAAAAY! I got mine too :happydance: but i think my real O date is CD37 not CD36, will wait til tomorrow and then fix it. But look at you from no ovulation to 14dpo and your temps keep going up that's a good sign :D :dust:

woohoo for you getting yours too!:happydance:

YAH!! I finally got my cross hairs on FF!! :happydance: I'm feeling more hopefull today! Still having a lot of cramps and random pains in breast no 'hard' symptoms though....I may test this weekend while my hubby is here, even though FF says not to test till 12th. It does say I am DPO 14 today.

YAAAAAAY! I got mine too :happydance: but i think my real O date is CD37 not CD36, will wait til tomorrow and then fix it. But look at you from no ovulation to 14dpo and your temps keep going up that's a good sign :D :dust:

I see you tested today. Stay positive it still might be too early. Your temps look great tho. FX for bfp :flower:

I agree Def CD37.. Try taking CD36 w cm out see if that fixes it

Well i changed my CD36 and CD37 CM and removed them etc but nothing changed. My O date is still CD36.

I just checked your chart and i have to disagree with FF, i still think you O'd on CD18. Did you try to remove your opk results?

Hi everyone, new to this forum thing so bear with me! ...have been TTC for 8 months and just got another negative preg test and feel like i have no-one to talk to about it. most of my friends are pregnant or have babies and they must think its helpful to tell me how quickly they conceived, when frankly it makes me want to scream!

Welcome and this is the perfect place for you! You can talk to us about anything. I hate when people do that. Why do they think it's ok or makes us feel better. It doesn't! Hang in there. :dust: and :hugs:

ttcbabyisom

I'm in the same situation TTC 9 months and my really good friend started the same time and she got preg within 3 months and wasn't even really trying like I have been, just got off BC. Other 'friend" has aborted a preg in the past and talks about how fertile she is...makes me sick!!

Ugh, so sorry...that sucks. It just doesn't seem fair. We will get preggers soon, i just know it! :dust: to us girl. :)

Mimzy3 - Anything new with you or are you still gettin +opk's ?

IceQueen thanks for asking!

I tested with one today (not the CB digital one) and got once again a positive. But who knows the CB one could of been negative, like yesterday but I didn't want to waste one of those. My doc finally called me back today and she said if I don't get my period this week to call and make an appoitment. Werid thing is I haven't had a consecutive three days of temp increase since i've been getting these +opks (on the 20th of nov). But the past two days my temp has been high?!:shrug:

Your chart looks GREAT to me! I hope this is it for you! :)

Hello, I am new here obviously.. But I want to ask if anybody has ever went through two different types of miscarriages and all the doctors say nothing is wrong? I have had a missed miscarriage and didn't find out till i was 15.5 weeks, then turned around two months later to have a regular miscarriage. Is it possible for me to have a baby? I took the losses very hard and now i feel as if i will be unhappy if i do or don't ttc again. In which i didn't even try with the first two pregnancies. I do not have any children. Iv had some testing done but everything is normal. The first pregnancy was twins, the second was just one, though both painful. Can anyone relate to my occurrences and give some much needed advice??

Hello, I am new here obviously.. But I want to ask if anybody has ever went through two different types of miscarriages and all the doctors say nothing is wrong? I have had a missed miscarriage and didn't find out till i was 15.5 weeks, then turned around two months later to have a regular miscarriage. Is it possible for me to have a baby? I took the losses very hard and now i feel as if i will be unhappy if i do or don't ttc again. In which i didn't even try with the first two pregnancies. I do not have any children. Iv had some testing done but everything is normal. The first pregnancy was twins, the second was just one, though both painful. Can anyone relate to my occurrences and give some much needed advice??

I havent experienced one befor (Well a chemical) but i know its not the same.. I know your worried about your chances of conceiveing a healthy pregnancy so i found this site for you, but dont get discouraged after reading it.. Im sure you have no trouble conceiveing.. Miscarriages are very common and in most cases it doesnt mean anything is wrong even after having two.. But just incase you do think there is some underlineing problem.. Found this site for you to read up on.. DOnt give up home lots of Hugs comeing your way :hugs::hugs::hugs:
https://www.fertilityfactor.com/infertility_multiple_miscarriages.html

Hi everyone

This is my first post, my DH and I are TTC #1. I have been on birth control for 8 years and have just stopped taking it, so I am on CD 5. We are going to just start trying but not chart and see what happens. This forum is lovely and gives me somewhere to talk about it as I think I have started to drive my husband crazy.

Hi everyone

This is my first post, my DH and I are TTC #1. I have been on birth control for 8 years and have just stopped taking it, so I am on CD 5. We are going to just start trying but not chart and see what happens. This forum is lovely and gives me somewhere to talk about it as I think I have started to drive my husband crazy.

welcome:hi: Your welcome to come over to this forum to :flower:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rt-new-start-dec-jan-testers-babydust-86.html

I see you tested today. Stay positive it still might be too early. Your temps look great tho. FX for bfp :flower:

I've given up hope now...Should be getting a positives by now if i was. i tested on Sat. am so would of been dpo 15 per FF. I'm going to give my doc a call tomorrow am and see when I can get into to see her. Need to figure out whats going on with my body!

I've given up hope now...Should be getting a positives by now if i was. i tested on Sat. am so would of been dpo 15 per FF. I'm going to give my doc a call tomorrow am and see when I can get into to see her. Need to figure out whats going on with my body!

so many of your pre o temps are the same as your post o temps, i think you just recently od :)

Well... Af came 3 days early very heavy for one day horrible cramps and today day 2 it's light pink spotting? Actual af is supposed to start Tuesday..... What's going on

wow look at that temp spike
Ladys wth is it doing Thundering in DEC
We are haveing one hell of a thunderstorm tonight and Its DEC for crying out loud not to mention the high temps.. It says it 60 out and 70 indoors:shrug:

Awww i'm so sorry hun :hugs: You know FF can be wrong about your O date. Maybe you are getting ready to O right now or if FF is right and you are pregnant maybe you don't have enough LH in your body yet to show up on HPT. Well i hope you can get a bfp or an appointment with your doc soon.
I know this not knowing is so frustating! Keep in touch and let us know what's going on

Hi..i am new to this forum...i thought to join this forum to have someone to talk to while i am trying to conceive my first child...i had suffered from PCOS but now thankGod i am fine with that...however still struggling to conceive...just wanted to stay in touch with all as it would help :)
just a question...what is FF and BFP?

so many of your pre o temps are the same as your post o temps, i think you just recently od :)

wontgiveup

when do you think i might have od?

Awww i'm so sorry hun :hugs: You know FF can be wrong about your O date. Maybe you are getting ready to O right now or if FF is right and you are pregnant maybe you don't have enough LH in your body yet to show up on HPT. Well i hope you can get a bfp or an appointment with your doc soon.
I know this not knowing is so frustating! Keep in touch and let us know what's going on

Doc can't get me in till next week Wed. so i guess I just wait around in confusion till then!:dohh:

wontgiveup

when do you think i might have od?

Its realy hard to tell but maybe CD38, Its just your pre temp and post temps are pretty much the same, so realy hard to ell if you have even od yet, I hope so and Wishing you the best, Icequeen is right its possibly still early for a BFP :)

Doc can't get me in till next week Wed. so i guess I just wait around in confusion till then!:dohh:

Oh man! That's a long wait..hopefully something will happen before that :thumbup:

Hi..i am new to this forum...i thought to join this forum to have someone to talk to while i am trying to conceive my first child...i had suffered from PCOS but now thankGod i am fine with that...however still struggling to conceive...just wanted to stay in touch with all as it would help :)
just a question...what is FF and BFP?

Welcome daffodils! :)

FF is fertility friend - website https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ where you can chart your temps.
BFP - big fat positive - positive pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->