Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi everyone, new to this forum thing so bear with me! ...have been TTC for 8 months and just got another negative preg test and feel like i have no-one to talk to about it. most of my friends are pregnant or have babies and they must think its helpful to tell me how quickly they conceived, when frankly it makes me want to scream!

Welcome and this is the perfect place for you! You can talk to us about anything. I hate when people do that. Why do they think it's ok or makes us feel better. It doesn't! Hang in there. :dust: and :hugs:

ttcbabyisom

I'm in the same situation TTC 9 months and my really good friend started the same time and she got preg within 3 months and wasn't even really trying like I have been, just got off BC. Other 'friend" has aborted a preg in the past and talks about how fertile she is...makes me sick!!

Another BFN still no AF. I know I am not out until AF shows but I figure I am out. Seeing fertility doc in 2 days. If no AF by then I will get a blood test while I am there.
Same here CD41 and no af.... she has never been this late before! Testing on Friday again..... please let it be a BFP.

:kiss:
Another BFN still no AF. I know I am not out until AF shows but I figure I am out. Seeing fertility doc in 2 days. If no AF by then I will get a blood test while I am there.
Same here CD41 and no af.... she has never been this late before! Testing on Friday again..... please let it be a BFP.

Ashntony-From the looks of your chart you may have had a anovulatory cycle.. Or maybe you just havent ovd yet.. So dont stress to much about not getn your period yet
:hugs: I know this crap is so stressfull It sucks!!!

:kiss:

Ashntony-From the looks of your chart you may have had a anovulatory cycle.. Or maybe you just havent ovd yet.. So dont stress to much about not getn your period yet
:hugs: I know this crap is so stressfull It sucks!!!

Well my temps aren't very consistent because I wake up alot at night and run to the bathroom alot as well.... So I am going to test Friday and keep my fingers crossed just in case!

Even tho im using preeseed, With my sticky cm I wonder if im fertile at all. I had a positive opk yesterday.. Not sure what going on do you think this could Ruin my chances.. I guess thats what preeseed is for.. Just not sure and cant find anything on The Internet!

Even tho im using preeseed, With my sticky cm I wonder if im fertile at all. I had a positive opk yesterday.. Not sure what going on do you think this could Ruin my chances.. I guess thats what preeseed is for.. Just not sure and cant find anything on The Internet!

Have you tried taking Evening Primrose Oil at all? I hear from lots of ladies that, that really helps them develop EWCM.

Thanks ttcbabyisom! its helping already having this forum to just go blah when you need to....particularly when others understand what you're going through :)

Have you tried using robitussin.....only active ingredient you need is Guaifenesin. Thins out the CM

One more thing i've heard women take besides things mentioned above is Mucinex :)

Hi Girls,

Desperate to conceive, first cycle just over, AF came but with really mild cramps, normal flow. I usually take an ibuprofen 200mg, but this time the cramps were so mild I never got to the point of taking one. Could I be ...? Someone say yes :)

Took 2 tests that came back :bfn: at 9dpo and 10 dpo ...

Good luck to everybody!

Hi Girls,

Desperate to conceive, first cycle just over, AF came but with really mild cramps, normal flow. I usually take an ibuprofen 200mg, but this time the cramps were so mild I never got to the point of taking one. Could I be ...? Someone say yes :)

Took 2 tests that came back :bfn: at 9dpo and 10 dpo ...

Good luck to everybody!

Hi welcome!

Sorry i'm confused with your question. Are you saying your currently have your period, normal flow, mild cramps, and wondering if you could be preg.?

Mimzy3 - Anything new with you or are you still gettin +opk's ?

IceQueen thanks for asking!

I tested with one today (not the CB digital one) and got once again a positive. But who knows the CB one could of been negative, like yesterday but I didn't want to waste one of those. My doc finally called me back today and she said if I don't get my period this week to call and make an appoitment. Werid thing is I haven't had a consecutive three days of temp increase since i've been getting these +opks (on the 20th of nov). But the past two days my temp has been high?!:shrug:

I tested with one today (not the CB digital one) and got once again a positive. But who knows the CB one could of been negative, like yesterday but I didn't want to waste one of those. My doc finally called me back today and she said if I don't get my period this week to call and make an appoitment. Werid thing is I haven't had a consecutive three days of temp increase since i've been getting these +opks (on the 20th of nov). But the past two days my temp has been high?!:shrug:

This is a pic of todays OPK it does seem a lighter than previous days now that i'm looking at it again

Attachments

• 2012-12-05 08.26.38.jpg
    2012-12-05 08.26.38.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5

This is a pic of todays OPK it does seem a lighter than previous days now that i'm looking at it again

Well your opk looks very positive to me hmmm..i just found the link of your chart you posted before. I wonder if it's possible that you ovulated on monday. If your coverline was on 97.7 then only 3 temps would be over it before O and all your other temps would be under the coverline. Have to see how high your temp will be tomorrow. Maybe it will jump even higher and will stay that way...

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe