Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

wow look at that temp spike
Ladys wth is it doing Thundering in DEC
We are haveing one hell of a thunderstorm tonight and Its DEC for crying out loud not to mention the high temps.. It says it 60 out and 70 indoors:shrug:

I agree, our weather has been very whacky here too!

Hello All,

I'm new here, first ever post!

We have been TTC for 7 years now. Sad I know... uggghhhh so Frustrating!

Anyhow :witch: is due tomorrow and she has no signs of showing her ugly face. I've had some preggo symptoms but I keep shrugging it off as it being my imagination. But there is one sign that is loud and clear and so out of the normal for me which is that I have always spotted for several days before she arrives. This month nothing except for a few drops of bright pink blood around the time when the egg would be implanting. :happydance:

I got excited and took a pregnancy test on Saturday but it was negative which I knew in the back of my mind it would be. :dohh: Then today because I've seen no signs of :witch: I took another one. Big Fat Negative again. :cry:

I've decided I won't torture myself anymore until I'm a few days late but wanted to sign in. I was on a site like this before and loved the hope and encouragement I got from it. When you suffer from Infertility you feel so alone in the sea of people CONSTANTLY announcing that they are pregnant with their 5th that OOPS it happened and they weren't even trying etc.. etc...

It's nice to go someplace where you don't feel alone and others can relate :)

Welcome and sorry you've been trying for so long with no luck. I hope it happens for you soon! :dust: :hugs:

I am in a mood :growlmad:

DH and I got into a fight and he refused to BD. (We are supposed to be BDing every other day.) While it is unlikely that I am ovulating, I would like to be able to say that we gave it all we could. I feel like I have to go through all this shit...scary tests (possibly painful) and procedures and DH can't even keep up with his part of the bargain. He still has yet to provide his SA sample as well. Man how I wish that all I had to do was put a sample of my goo :haha:in a cup and provide it. I feel like it is wasting time for me to have to have an HSG if we are not going to be BDing anyway.

I am scared to have the HSG. I am afraid of the pain after and during and hopeful for what the answers may be. If DH is going to pick and choose when we BD then why go through with all this. Part of me is debating canceling the HSG and just leaving it up to chance but I guess that would not make sense since this will give me answers regardless.

On a side note, the hospital called to let me know about a double blind study that is offered during the HSG. They will combine a steroid with the dye used during the procedure to help with inflammation. I called my doctor about this and he was not in the office. The people I did talk to seemed to have no idea about this as if I was the first person to ever bring it up...sounds weird to me. Considering that this is a fertility doctor you would think that other people would of been offered the same and had concerns to bring to the attention of their MD.

I'm right there with you girl. I feel like i'm always the one nudging him along and letting him know it's the right time for us and my hubby hasn't gotten his SA yet either. He had an appointment a couple months back but then cancelled it because his brother would be in town and then he rescheduled it for a time that wasn't good for us timing wise so he cancelled that one and thinks it's a waste of time for him because he doesn't think that's the problem since we've conceived twice now. I told him to just do it for me, for my piece of mind. If that's all the men have to do, REALLY???!!! Ugh! I only wish...dang them!

What does this awful painful HSG mean?

Sorry are you asking what an hsg is or how painful it was?

The pain was a tugging crampy, not sure how to describe feeling. Basically it's two times of pain. Initial insertion and then when the dye is pushed through.

Hope this helps. Don't want to scare anyone, but remember it doesn't last long , and I, fortunate that I didn't have much cramps after. Some do.

My doc's office always gives me pain pills and valium before my procedures. That would have helped. Why couldn't you get those things to help with the pain? My hysteroscopy didn't hurt at all because of that.

Hi everyone! This is my first post and I'm glad that I found this forum. I stopped taking BC in July and no baby yet. At first I just wanted to wait to see if it would happen on its own and I was even ok if I had to wait a year UNTIL, everyone around me ended up pregnant within the past two months:growlmad:! Now Im struggling being around certain people and I'm always wondering why I'm not getting pregnant. It seems like no one understands what I'm going through because a few of my friends got pregnant on BC and were no where near planning a pregnancy. I hope to find a lil peace of mind sharing with you guys! Baby dust to us all

WELCOME babyfever and I'm totally right there with you. It's hard when everyone around us is getting pregnant and we're not. It's frustrating. I have trouble being around certain people too because of it. I've kind of turned into a hermit...i go to work and come home and only venture out on weekends with hubby sometimes and not around babies. I will endure it if i have to but not on purpose. It's just depressing because these people have what we want...so hang in there. We're all here for you. :hugs:

ttcbabyisom- It feels like december is suppost to here now, I dont no what was up with the warm weather but we have a cold front come in now... Maybe will see a bit of snow soon!

Wontgiveup ill give you some snow and cold weather lol. E have a ton already.

Hi everyone! This is my first post and I'm glad that I found this forum. I stopped taking BC in July and no baby yet. At first I just wanted to wait to see if it would happen on its own and I was even ok if I had to wait a year UNTIL, everyone around me ended up pregnant within the past two months:growlmad:! Now Im struggling being around certain people and I'm always wondering why I'm not getting pregnant. It seems like no one understands what I'm going through because a few of my friends got pregnant on BC and were no where near planning a pregnancy. I hope to find a lil peace of mind sharing with you guys! Baby dust to us all

WELCOME babyfever and I'm totally right there with you. It's hard when everyone around us is getting pregnant and we're not. It's frustrating. I have trouble being around certain people too because of it. I've kind of turned into a hermit...i go to work and come home and only venture out on weekends with hubby sometimes and not around babies. I will endure it if i have to but not on purpose. It's just depressing because these people have
what we want...so hang in there. We're all here for you. :hugs:
I'm learning to use the reply with quote so if this comes out weird you know why lol. Anyway thanks for the warm welcome. I'm glad in not alone on this journey. Good luck to you also!

ttcbabyisom- It feels like december is suppost to here now, I dont no what was up with the warm weather but we have a cold front come in now... Maybe will see a bit of snow soon!

I'm so behind! Won't give up do I see a bfp!? Congrats honey!!!

Twinkles lol yeah I got mine at 7pm on a frer
Testing again in the morning im hopeing this is a sticky healthy pregnancy Fxd

Twinkles lol yeah I got mine at 7pm on a frer
Testing again in the morning im hopeing this is a sticky healthy pregnancy Fxd

Omg that is such great news!!! You deserve it awww love it! What did you do different this month? And just a few days ago you said you were taking a break! Great to hear :hugs::hugs:

Lol yeah i know such a crazy thing
I didnt think we did it this month, I practicaly had to rape hubby in the am the day after my positive opk And i had no cm real dry so i used Preeseed just that one time.
Iv been taking 1 a day baby aspiren to
Its suppost to help with implantation well must have done the trick.. Sorry about any misspellings, im very tired heading to get some shut eye, making doc appointment tomorow.... Ty Twinkles

I didnt think we did it this month, I practicaly had to rape hubby in the am the day after my positive opk And i had no cm real dry so i used Preeseed just that one time.
Its suppost to help with implantation well must have done the trick.. Sorry about any misspellings, im very tired heading to get some shut eye, making doc appointment tomorow.... Ty Twinkles

Whohoo! Congrats!

Great to hear honey... Really.. Now rest up and sleep :)

Whohoo! Congrats!

congrats!!!

Congrats wontgiveup. Praying for a sticky bean. Really looks like this might be it for you. When did you take the baby aspirin. The whole time until a BFP?

Congrats wontgiveup. Praying for a sticky bean. Really looks like this might be it for you. When did you take the baby aspirin. The whole time until a BFP?

I started a week after my period, and know i wonder if i should stop taking it :shrug:
Girls im so so tired, To beat it all i havent been sleeping well the last couple of nights, but i take a good nap about 7am lol seems to be the only time I can fall asleep is once DH goes into work.. So i slept like a hour 1/2 last night woke at 4am lol been up ever since, I keep haveing to pee every hour or less lol... Night chills (see i thought i was getn the flu) with the headaches, insomnia, congestion... Guess not :) im so so happy but very very scared this will be my first..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->