Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

What do you think of my test from 9dpo TODAY
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ec-jan-testers-babydust-110.html#post23948991
Pretty dark for 9dpo right? Stick baby Stick

What do you think of my test from 9dpo TODAY
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ec-jan-testers-babydust-110.html#post23948991
Pretty dark for 9dpo right? Stick baby Stick

OMG CONGRATS!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

What a wonderful Christmas for you both!!! :xmas16:

Hello everyone!

First post and first time TTC. Already failed the first month. Thought it was implantation bleeding, but it's really just a period. Now I know how couples who had been trying for months and years feel and I'm only on my first attempt. Never knew that TTC could be so hard. Right time, right place, etc. Makes me think of couples who don't want children but unintentionally conceived. And those who want children really bad, but just can't seem to conceive. DF said to keep trying. If all else fails, we can always adopt unfortunate children because they need home and loving family. We joked about us becoming Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie couple. Haha. We want to build our little army. Hoping to get better luck next ovulation. Maybe Santa will bring us a present this Christmas. Good luck to those that are also TTC or expecting! Have a nice day!

KM

Good luck to you sweetie! Hang in there. DH and I are on cycle 10 of ttc and some days it feels like we've been waiting forever and other days it feels like it's flown by. I hope it happens quickly for you but if not, just know we are all here for you to help you along your journey with plenty of support. It's a tough journey but if we're all in it together, it really helps. :hugs:

can some one help me, dont understand how this stuff works
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1560283-ov-timeing-question-help.html#post23739035

Wow, you got a positive at 8 dpo???!!! CONGRATS!!!

heres my progression yeah i know 8dpo i couldnt believe my eyes i was in shock..
Im 11dpo today 4wks1day
Doc appointment Tues 9am to find out for sure and to see how things are going.

Attachments

• camerasucks.jpg
    camerasucks.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
  • PregtestProgrestion8,9 an 10dpo.jpg
    PregtestProgrestion8,9 an 10dpo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
ttcbabyisom- It feels like december is suppost to here now, I dont no what was up with the warm weather but we have a cold front come in now... Maybe will see a bit of snow soon!

none yet and today is 54, high supposed to be 58! crazy! i want snow!

heres my progression yeah i know 8dpo i couldnt believe my eyes i was in shock..
Im 11dpo today 4wks1day
Doc appointment Tues 9am to find out for sure and to see how things are going.

love these positive tests...have to say i'm completely jealous though...

TTCbaby-Im sorry Im not trying to show off:nope: i promise:hugs:
I know how hard it is, 2yrs of trying to conceive, LONG cycles
I just got lucky The last 3-4 cycles were 35 days so it was easyer for me to track OPKs and such.
Praying you get your BFP soon.... Fxd everything goes well with mine
Im still so early and very worried and on edge about every thing, i have yet to see doc so hopefully ill feel better then..

I just wanted to say to all you girls
Ty for shareing this journey with me, iv come so attached to all of you its hard for me to stay away from the threads...
But i guess i ought to (but i cant help but to check in and see were everyones at and how they are doing LOVE YOU GALS)
And ty once again, Have a merry christmas, and a happy holidays!!!!
I love to answer questions and help anyway i can when some one is as stressed at ttc as i had been

TTCbaby-Im sorry Im not trying to show off:nope: i promise:hugs:
I know how hard it is, 2yrs of trying to conceive, LONG cycles
I just got lucky The last 3-4 cycles were 35 days so it was easyer for me to track OPKs and such.
Praying you get your BFP soon.... Fxd everything goes well with mine
Im still so early and very worried and on edge about every thing, i have yet to see doc so hopefully ill feel better then..

Oh gosh no, don't you apologize! Be proud and show those positives off. Don't worry about me. I'm just having a very jealous streak right now but I'm so happy for you! :) :hugs:

I just wanted to say to all you girls
Ty for shareing this journey with me, iv come so attached to all of you its hard for me to stay away from the threads...
But i guess i ought to (but i cant help but to check in and see were everyones at and how they are doing LOVE YOU GALS)
And ty once again, Have a merry christmas, and a happy holidays!!!!
I love to answer questions and help anyway i can when some one is as stressed at ttc as i had been

Congratulations!!!!! Im so happy for you! Try not to worry too much now that you've got that BFP. I know it will be tough not to worry tho. And do stay in touch with us to make sure we're keeping our sanity. Wishing you the best!!!

Hey ladies! I'm new to bnb and wanted to say hello to all of you. It's so wonderful to be able to connect with others who are going through the same thing as you and to be ale to share your experiences. I figured this would be the best thread to join as DH and I are TTC #1. Is there anyone that is currently around CD40 with tons of symptoms, AF MIA and still getting bfp? This is driving me crazy! I've never been late or missed AF. My cycles are pretty regular ranging between 30-35 days. Idk what's going on with me this month :shrug: lots of weird things have been going on and I feel like I'm losing my marbles! :wacko: If anyone is in the same boat, maybe we could paddle along together :happydance:

Hi Girls:

My re has recommended iui with clomid. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a little concerned because I ovulate on my own? Anyone try this?

Hi Girls:

My re has recommended iui with clomid. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a little concerned because I ovulate on my own? Anyone try this?

Clomid is my next step too...in January or early February but i have the same concerns as you. I ovulate on my own too so not sure how this will help me and wondering if it will be a waste of time. Hhhhmmm....good luck to you!!!

Hi Girls:

Clomid is my next step too...in January or early February but i have the same concerns as you. I ovulate on my own too so not sure how this will help me and wondering if it will be a waste of time. Hhhhmmm....good luck to you!!!

Hi Babyisom:

Yup it's a dillemna i'm having, but now that I'm 3 days late from my normal o day.. it's definately more appealing. Huge blow today though my insurance coverage is changing at the beginning of next year.. so all fert coverage is out the door.. sooooooooooo mad! :growlmad:

I'm scheduled to start iui clomid in january... thankfully it's not too expensive.. but used to be free! :growlmad:

Ugh that sucks about your insurance coverage. Sorry to hear that. Ugh. Well the best of luck to you on this and keep me posted! :dust: to both of us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->