Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi ladies,

I'm new (well actually I've been stalking the boards for a little while, sorry) on bnb and just thought I'd say hi. I'm 22, DH is 21. We've been together almost two years and have been married since March. We've been TTCing on and off since July and after a slight scare of being late have decided that we are going to take thing seriously now and get our act together. I think having ppl to talk to who are going through the same thing just might be what I need to save my sanity. All growing up we were taught if you have unprotected sex you will get pregnant, it just messes with my brain that it was a right of way kinda thing.

Hi ladies,

I'm new (well actually I've been stalking the boards for a little while, sorry) on bnb and just thought I'd say hi. I'm 22, DH is 21. We've been together almost two years and have been married since March. We've been TTCing on and off since July and after a slight scare of being late have decided that we are going to take thing seriously now and get our act together. I think having ppl to talk to who are going through the same thing just might be what I need to save my sanity. All growing up we were taught if you have unprotected sex you will get pregnant, it just messes with my brain that it was a right of way kinda thing.

Welcome journal! On the plus side you're young so that's great! All the ladies here are great if you have any questions :)

My hubby got me this for Christmas! The open heart necklace represents fertility and good luck for conceiving! My favorite gift ever! Also have never received anything from Tiffany before so I'm super excited!!! Merry Christmas everyone and :dust: for 2013 babies!!!

Attachments

• 181885_4680700346861_58195763_n.jpg
    181885_4680700346861_58195763_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies! How did you all get through Christmas? I did ok. Of course I had the occasional when are you gonna get pregnant but I didn't let it get to me. On the other hand I had one family member make me wanna rip his head off when he gave everyone in the house a $100 bill but me because I'm not pregnant yet! He said that when I get pregnant that the nursery is on him. Then tried to give the DH a pep talk on how to knock me up! Talk about pressure huh? Anyway I unexpectedly got a positive OPK early this morning so let's see what this cycle holds!

Well still no AF.... Now I am 2 months late... Multiple BFN's.... Why can't I just get my AF and get started TTC then?

Well still no AF.... Now I am 2 months late... Multiple BFN's.... Why can't I just get my AF and get started TTC then?

I suggest going to your doc and bringing in that FF chart and see what they say... :thumbup: They can start your period and may even give you clomid so you can ovulate earlier then latter in your cycle... They can help you this way you dont have to sit around and wonder why your body isnt working right:hugs:
Goodluck

Hi babyfever...wow that is not nice sharing by not giving u a gift because u are not preggo! what is up with that! you

Hi babyfever...wow that is not nice sharing by not giving u a gift because u are not preggo! what is up with that! you

On an unrelated note... Love your wedding dress baby bumpz :thumbup:

Looks like your ttc journey has just begun? Welcome!

Hello ladies Hope your all well!

Wondering if you would be so kind as to look at my chart and see when you think I ovulated.....cd 22 or cd24??
My Ovulation Chart

I suggest going to your doc and bringing in that FF chart and see what they say... :thumbup: They can start your period and may even give you clomid so you can ovulate earlier then latter in your cycle... They can help you this way you dont have to sit around and wonder why your body isnt working right:hugs:
Goodluck

Thanks! I need to figure something out! I am so upset because I just want to start TTC again!

Hey ladies! How did you all get through Christmas? I did ok. Of course I had the occasional when are you gonna get pregnant but I didn't let it get to me. On the other hand I had one family member make me wanna rip his head off when he gave everyone in the house a $100 bill but me because I'm not pregnant yet! He said that when I get pregnant that the nursery is on him. Then tried to give the DH a pep talk on how to knock me up! Talk about pressure huh? Anyway I unexpectedly got a positive OPK early this morning so let's see what this cycle holds!

Well that is just not fair!!!! He could have given you something other than tips!

Hello all. I'm new here, TTC #1 since may 2012. BFP in August, miscarried @ 12 w5d in October :cry:

On the path again and hopeful!

I discovered this site after MC when I needed to feel normal. It's been helpful and decided that it was about time I introduced myself :winkwink:

Hello all. I'm new here, TTC #1 since may 2012. BFP in August, miscarried @ 12 w5d in October :cry:

On the path again and hopeful!

I discovered this site after MC when I needed to feel normal. It's been helpful and decided that it was about time I introduced myself :winkwink:

Hey Sunnyleah, im pretty new too :)

Felt the need to reply to you had a similar experience to you had a mmc 18 months ago at 12w altho baby only measured 7w. Im only now really feeling ready to ttc again its hard going isnt it been not really trying for few months but not preventing either think i need to start really trying thou as getting older :(

Cause i dont have kids im getting really impatient and worried if i do get pg again it will happen again, i too found this site after mmc, hey dont worry your not the only one :hugs: x

Thanks ladies :) it took a long time to find a dress I love I'm happy you ladies like it. that dress won me a honeymoon on the show "four weddings"

Well tomorrow ladies I go for a pelvic ultrasound and labs I hope that they don't see any cyst and everything is ok so we can start trying with the dr. helps. :winkwink::wacko:

Welcome! I too have to say that your wedding dress is gorgeous! But yes my uncle is clearly nuts! I really don't want anything from him but it was kinda embarrassing and it's just plain rude!

Hello :) I'm not exactly new here...but it’s been a while.
I’ve been trying to conceive since the 24/12/2010...
After what felt like forever, on the 03/02/2012 we finally got :bfp:
Then on my 12 week scan I found out that I lost my little Angel.
A month after that my other half and I deceived to stop trying for a bit...hence the hiatus from this site. I needed to get away from everything for a bit. :cry:
This Christmas once again, we have decided to try again :thumbup:
My fingers are crossed and I’m hoping that 2013 will be our years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->