Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I HATE you body! I HATE you HPT! I HATE you family planning clinic! I'm 8 days late, took a HPT with the first pee of the day and it came back frikken NEGATIVE!!!! I'm so fed up! No sign of AF making an appearance, I've had symptom after symptom after bloody symptom and still no BFP! I'm mad at my body for putting me through all this! The mood swings, the aching body, the headaches, the itchy/tender bbs, the constipation, the list goes on. I'm mad at the HPT because even after all this time they still crush my hopes. And I'm mad at the family planning clinic for being closed until Monday so I have to wait 3 days before I can even book an appointment. 3 days of frustration, wanting answers and having no power to do anything about it. I want to cry but the frustration and anger is the only thing keeping the tears back. I want to be pregnant so bad! But I'd have chosen to have AF arrive and a new cycle start if it meant suffering in limbo like this, for this long. I'm so angry!!!!

-AussieBub

Oh honey, i know just how you feel. This all sucks. It sucks so bad! I'm so sorry you feel like this...are you on progesterone? that could explain the extreme mood swings, i get those too. But let it out girl, just let it out and hopefully by tomorrow, you'll feel a little better. Sorry you have to wait for Monday to get more answers. Just hang in there and know we're all here for you and we all get how bad this sucks. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just realised, that in my complete anger and emotional state, I actually vented in the wrong thread haha. Feeling much better now though. A lot calmer that's for sure. Still been having a lot of tugs in my uterus today and lots of other symptoms so I'm not giving up hope yet. Hoping to get into a family planning clinic asap. And no, I'm not on progesterone. I'm not on anything. Just been taking folic acid since we started TTC in October.

-AussieBub

Ha, that's funny. Which thread did you mean to post in? Glad you feel better though. Yes, don't give up hope just yet. It's always possible!

Hello everyone, ime new to this site, well i say new, i have always looked on this site while ive been ttc but never posted on it, so this morning i took a test and found out i was pregnant, i just want to give all you ladies some helpful tips that i think helped me conceive. Well first of all, i deffinatly disagree with woman using ovulation sticks(unless your other half works away or something) but all i think they do is cause you wory and stress which can make you ovulate later, or not at all, i think by having sex every other day you are always giving a chance for pregnancy,( i have irregular cycles and it worked for me) secondly i would try to relax about the whole situation, go out with friends watch movies go for meals and also try new things in sex, keep it interesting, another thing i would say is from the moment you decide to ttc take a prenatal vitamin, or if not, folic acid and vit b 6(lenthens luteal phase), i had been ttc for 5 months and on the 6 month i got a vitamin called fertilecm, i dont know if it was this that got me pregnant but if it was, it worked on the 1st month! It basically increases the amount of fertile cm a woman has, also making the uterine lining stronger (where your baby implants onto) both of which are essential for pregnancy. Another thing i would do is get your other half to take wellman conception, these increase the quantity and quality of your mans sperm, giving you a better chance of conceiving, another thing i think is important is to be drinking enough water, eating healthy and doing moderate excersize, i went swimming(you dont want to be doing too much hard excersize, can mess up periods and ovulation) and also get your partner to do this aswell:) another thing i came across is agnus castus, its suppose to regulate periods, it didnot work for me the two months i took it and actually this last month where i did not take any, i got pregnant, i do not know if this is linked but lots of people have had good reveiws on that product, also i would advise to be resting, early nights, relaxing baths with candles, your fave music etc :) i realy just wanted to help anyone out there in the position i was in, to me this month it seemed like a million miles away and i was feeling abit down about it when i started to get period pains, but turned out they wasnt period pain at all! Good luck to you all ladies and i hope this helps you and you get the positives your all hoping for! Before i go, just want to say, folic acid and vitamin b 6 was about one pound each, wellman conception was ten pounds, fertilecm was 21 pounds and agnus castus was 6 pound, all affordable products so why not try!

Ha, that's funny. Which thread did you mean to post in? Glad you feel better though. Yes, don't give up hope just yet. It's always possible!
I meant to post in the TTC#1 Vent only thread haha. Didn't even realise I'd clicked on the wrong thread until I'd calmed down much later lol.

-AussieBub

Hello everyone, ime new to this site, well i say new, i have always looked on this site while ive been ttc but never posted on it, so this morning i took a test and found out i was pregnant, i just want to give all you ladies some helpful tips that i think helped me conceive. Well first of all, i deffinatly disagree with woman using ovulation sticks(unless your other half works away or something) but all i think they do is cause you wory and stress which can make you ovulate later, or not at all, i think by having sex every other day you are always giving a chance for pregnancy,( i have irregular cycles and it worked for me) secondly i would try to relax about the whole situation, go out with friends watch movies go for meals and also try new things in sex, keep it interesting, another thing i would say is from the moment you decide to ttc take a prenatal vitamin, or if not, folic acid and vit b 6(lenthens luteal phase), i had been ttc for 5 months and on the 6 month i got a vitamin called fertilecm, i dont know if it was this that got me pregnant but if it was, it worked on the 1st month! It basically increases the amount of fertile cm a woman has, also making the uterine lining stronger (where your baby implants onto) both of which are essential for pregnancy. Another thing i would do is get your other half to take wellman conception, these increase the quantity and quality of your mans sperm, giving you a better chance of conceiving, another thing i think is important is to be drinking enough water, eating healthy and doing moderate excersize, i went swimming(you dont want to be doing too much hard excersize, can mess up periods and ovulation) and also get your partner to do this aswell:) another thing i came across is agnus castus, its suppose to regulate periods, it didnot work for me the two months i took it and actually this last month where i did not take any, i got pregnant, i do not know if this is linked but lots of people have had good reveiws on that product, also i would advise to be resting, early nights, relaxing baths with candles, your fave music etc :) i realy just wanted to help anyone out there in the position i was in, to me this month it seemed like a million miles away and i was feeling abit down about it when i started to get period pains, but turned out they wasnt period pain at all! Good luck to you all ladies and i hope this helps you and you get the positives your all hoping for! Before i go, just want to say, folic acid and vitamin b 6 was about one pound each, wellman conception was ten pounds, fertilecm was 21 pounds and agnus castus was 6 pound, all affordable products so why not try!

Welcome 30! Wow...you had quite a bit to say...i was ready to be irritated at first but after reading everything, realized how RIGHT you are. Congratulations on your BFP. That's awesome! Thanks for all the great advice. I just went online and went crazy at a fertile store and got the fertilecm you talked about and 4 other things...fingers crossed for next cycle!!! I'm so happy for you.

Ok...so just went a little crazy and bought some ttc helpers! I know i'm not officially out yet since no AF yet but I'm 99.9% sure i am so got into a frenzy today and bought the following:

• FertilAid for Women
  • FertileCM Cervical Mucus enhancer
  • Fertile Focus Ovulation Microscope
  • FertiliTea: Fertility Tea for Women
Wish me luck for next cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

good luck to you lola85. this can be a very long journey so be ready for it. hopefully you get yours soon though! i'm heading into cycle/month 12! :-/

That's definitely a good idea for us first-timers - I don't have a clue with most of the acronyms!

Same here lol! is there like a beginners guide or are we free to ask? using common sense to figure out some of the acronyms but most are a bit hard :)

good luck to you lola85. this can be a very long journey so be ready for it. hopefully you get yours soon though! i'm heading into cycle/month 12! :-/

Hope you get your BFP soon....after 12mths you definitely deserve it!! Im in it for the long haul...although just like everyone else im hoping its not too long haha! Ill just have to see how it goes x

Well I plan trying FertilAid next week! I am excited as I have heard a lot of really good reviews! I am hoping for my BFP before my 22nd birthday! So hopefully I get a BFP before May 28th! It'd give me a real excuse to not go out drinking for a change!

hi, i have just recently come across this website as i was online looking for tips on trying to conceive. since march 2012 i have been trying to conceive my first baby i am obsessed with it all i can think about is when i i finally have a baby is how i would bring the baby up and activities id want to do its constantly on my mind even at night and even during sex is this normal :( ??

ive tried everything from peeing on stick tracking my periods and i am now getting to a point where its over taking my mind, i am constantly feeling down and stressing that i wont ever have a baby

any advice on what i can do to increase my chances of getting pregnant and how to stop stressing would be so helpful

Thank You x

hi, i have just recently come across this website as i was online looking for tips on trying to conceive. since march 2012 i have been trying to conceive my first baby i am obsessed with it all i can think about is when i i finally have a baby is how i would bring the baby up and activities id want to do its constantly on my mind even at night and even during sex is this normal :( ??

ive tried everything from peeing on stick tracking my periods and i am now getting to a point where its over taking my mind, i am constantly feeling down and stressing that i wont ever have a baby

any advice on what i can do to increase my chances of getting pregnant and how to stop stressing would be so helpful

Thank You x
Hello! I know just what you mean! It can get very stressful! Have you tried OPK's? I am getting ready to start them this cycle!

Thank You x

Hi nelly! Bless you! I understand. It is normal honey. God made us women to have that desire and longing to be a mother it is absolutely normal to dream and hope and imagine!
Although I would say try to enjoy the BD time! leave that time for you and him and just trying. Have you and hubs been checked out just to make sure everything is in working order? My honey and I had to do that, found out he had low-T. Got it where it needs to be after 6mths and 7mths after that we're still working on it, going on a total of 1yr and 1mth. It is not uncommon for it to take 6mths to 1yr. I know as each month goes by it gets more and more stressful and discouraging but you have to find new ways to keep up the hope and the stress down as that doesn't help. You want to look back on your TTC time as a time of adventure and new discoveries and not a time that was just filled with disappointment and frustration. Like, ash said, are you using opk's? Know for sure you are ovulating? How's hubs levels, if you know?
Stay encouraged! I know it seems like once you start TTC that the only way to be pregnant is to be a teenager in a back seat! but remember that like 50% of people trying usually takes at least 6mths and it's not uncommon for there to be an issue on either the female's or male's side. And even when everything works normally your chances of conceiving are only like 10-25% (can remember the exact #)
And look at all these forums! You are not alone! There is nothing new under the sun!
P&PT (Prayers and positive thoughts) for you!
:dust:

Also, nelly.. are you elevating during BD and staying there after for a while? I pulled out all the TTC olympics this time!! haha Had a mountain of PUTB and stayed with legs up on the wall for like 30-40mins each time!! Hoping and praying that got those soldiers where they need to be this time before we start IUI!! haha A lot of people I know and have heard swear by it. I'm on CD28 and no AF yet....I am normally 28-30, have had some symptoms but all iffy...I have not tested ever, not once in all this time of TTC! I am testing phobic! haha I'm giving it till the weekend...and I will be with youth on a mission trip so that could be interesting!! haha

Well I plan trying FertilAid next week! I am excited as I have heard a lot of really good reviews! I am hoping for my BFP before my 22nd birthday! So hopefully I get a BFP before May 28th! It'd give me a real excuse to not go out drinking for a change!

P&PT thoughts for you!
If we are not PG this time I am going to try that or preseed or something! Which of course, in hindsight I'm kicking myself for not doing yet.. haha We were going to start IUI but my ins doesn't cover any infertility so... we'll have to see if AF shows her stupid self!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->