Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

lol Yes PUTB-- pillows under the butt, yes that's right! I have a "TTC lingo" link bookmarked on my phone!! If you google "TTC lingo" you'll find lots of links :)

And now ya'll can help me! (I know the lingo but am new to forums haha) How do you add the little lillypie ticker things??

Well I plan trying FertilAid next week! I am excited as I have heard a lot of really good reviews! I am hoping for my BFP before my 22nd birthday! So hopefully I get a BFP before May 28th! It'd give me a real excuse to not go out drinking for a change!

P&PT thoughts for you!
If we are not PG this time I am going to try that or preseed or something! Which of course, in hindsight I'm kicking myself for not doing yet.. haha We were going to start IUI but my ins doesn't cover any infertility so... we'll have to see if AF shows her stupid self!

I am going to use the preseed and fertilaid together! Fingers crossed for all of us!

And now ya'll can help me! (I know the lingo but am new to forums haha) How do you add the little lillypie ticker things??

haha! I am not sure about the ticker but I would like to know too...

As soon as I read "y'all" I had to look up and see where you are from...lol
I am from Alabama too :thumbup: pretty cool :winkwink:

Oh yeah I didn't notice! that is cool! :yipee: I haven't found anyone else from Alabama on here yet.

Where are you in your cycle? How are things going for you?

Hi All :)

This post is very helpful...I feel like I am having a few symptoms...Just hope thyre not in my head, are there any/many of you that have fallen your first month of trying?? This is our first time trying, I have never been on any form of contraception, so I am very regular...and we have always used protection until now...Any help would be appreciated!!

The biggest symptoms I am getting are:
Headaches
Nausea (not actually being sick though)
Hot flushes - and then feeling cold, but sweating...although I usually never sweat
Tired - cant get out of bed at all!!

Hoping I have not just got a bug...and am mistaking it all for being pg!! lol

According to my ovulation calendar, I was ovulating 12/01-14/01 which would only make me approx 3 dpo...is it possible to feel these signs this early??

Or am I just getting sick? :cry:

Still cant test until around 29/01 anyways....

Oh yeah I didn't notice! that is cool! :yipee: I haven't found anyone else from Alabama on here yet.

I am on CD 18. I think I just ovulated but not sure yet. I go back to my Dr. on Friday and see how this first cycle of Clomid worked. I'm hopeful and praying this is my month!

Where are you at in your cycle??

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting on a forum, so completely new to this. This is my DB and my first month ttc, and I know I'm probably just imagining everything in my head, since it's the first month and I want it soooooo badly, but I TOTALLY thought I was pregnant lol. I know, unrealistic of me to think it would happen so fast. AF is one day late, but the 3 tests I took yesterday and the day before were neg, so off to the next month! Just hope AF comes soon so we can get on with trying. It's nice to read that there's lots of other people in the same boat. :)

oh my gosh, talked to my doc today and voiced my concerns about things not happening and she called in Clomid for me today! I start taking it tomorrow!

Hi All :)

This post is very helpful...I feel like I am having a few symptoms...Just hope thyre not in my head, are there any/many of you that have fallen your first month of trying?? This is our first time trying, I have never been on any form of contraception, so I am very regular...and we have always used protection until now...Any help would be appreciated!!

The biggest symptoms I am getting are:
Headaches
Nausea (not actually being sick though)
Hot flushes - and then feeling cold, but sweating...although I usually never sweat
Tired - cant get out of bed at all!!

Hoping I have not just got a bug...and am mistaking it all for being pg!! lol

According to my ovulation calendar, I was ovulating 12/01-14/01 which would only make me approx 3 dpo...is it possible to feel these signs this early??

Or am I just getting sick? :cry:

Still cant test until around 29/01 anyways....

Hi iwannakno! Welcome! Those symptoms do sound promising. I think 3dpo might be a little early but I've never been PG either and can't speak from personal experience. haha! I have read of others though who started having odd symptoms right away.

Hope you aren't getting sick!
:dust:

I am on CD 18. I think I just ovulated but not sure yet. I go back to my Dr. on Friday and see how this first cycle of Clomid worked. I'm hopeful and praying this is my month!

I hope it is for you!!
I am actually on CD29! Mydays app says I am supposed to start tomorrow. My last cycle was 28days long and one before that was 27, so AF is due any minute and hasn't shown up yet :af:, hoping and praying that's a good sign....I have had some gassy/burpiness for a week and half now...started having that about 5dpo, have had some lightheadedness and a few other odd symptoms (or what may not be symptoms! haha) some itchy dry skin, though that is not uncommon for me but I haven't had that problem in quite a while and all a sudden is had come back with vengeance! Odd twinges and pulling/pinching type feelings on and off in uterus area. (hoping I'm not making that up in my head! lol) This week my stomach feels really swollen and bloated but that could be pms of course, anyways... so I am just waiting til tomorrow or Sat to see if :witch: shows up! I haven't tested. I have testing phobia apparently, cause I haven't tested not once in a year of trying! I just always wait it out...
P&PT!!

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting on a forum, so completely new to this. This is my DB and my first month ttc, and I know I'm probably just imagining everything in my head, since it's the first month and I want it soooooo badly, but I TOTALLY thought I was pregnant lol. I know, unrealistic of me to think it would happen so fast. AF is one day late, but the 3 tests I took yesterday and the day before were neg, so off to the next month! Just hope AF comes soon so we can get on with trying. It's nice to read that there's lots of other people in the same boat. :)

Welcome Amanda!! You picked a good thread! Well you're not out until AF shows up and you could have false -'s but not false +'s. AFSA!! But if she does it's ok and I hope it happens fast for you!
:dust:

I hope it is for you!!
I am actually on CD29! Mydays app says I am supposed to start tomorrow. My last cycle was 28days long and one before that was 27, so AF is due any minute and hasn't shown up yet :af:, hoping and praying that's a good sign....I have had some gassy/burpiness for a week and half now...started having that about 5dpo, have had some lightheadedness and a few other odd symptoms (or what may not be symptoms! haha) some itchy dry skin, though that is not uncommon for me but I haven't had that problem in quite a while and all a sudden is had come back with vengeance! Odd twinges and pulling/pinching type feelings on and off in uterus area. (hoping I'm not making that up in my head! lol) This week my stomach feels really swollen and bloated but that could be pms of course, anyways... so I am just waiting til tomorrow or Sat to see if :witch: shows up! I haven't tested. I have testing phobia apparently, cause I haven't tested not once in a year of trying! I just always wait it out...
P&PT!!

Yay! well good luck, that all sounds promising for sure :thumbup:!!!
Keep us posted, I will be thinking about you!

I hope it is for you!!
P&PT!!

Thanks!! I am actually leaving tomorrow night too to go on a mission trip with the youth at our church and I'll be back on Mon...so things could get interesting haha If I don't start by in the morning I am considering taking a test after hubs leaves for work and IF I do get that :bfp: prolly wait and tell him on Mon when I get back. OR considering waiting it out through the weekend and then testing on Mon but that would be hard since we are leaving Mon so I am unsure what to do yet...:shrug:

I hope it is for you!!
P&PT!!

Thanks!! I am actually leaving tomorrow night too to go on a mission trip with the youth at our church and I'll be back on Mon...so things could get interesting haha If I don't start by in the morning I am considering taking a test after hubs leaves for work and IF I do get that :bfp: prolly wait and tell him on Mon when I get back. OR considering waiting it out through the weekend and then testing on Mon but that would be hard since we are leaving Mon so I am unsure what to do yet...:shrug:

Good luck to you sweetie!!!

Thanks TTCbaby!! Twice today I thought AF was showing her stupid self but so far not yet! Hoping and praying...and tryin not to drive myself crazy haha
How are things for you? I can't remember what I've read on the past posts! haha :laugh2:

Thanks TTCbaby!! Twice today I thought AF was showing her stupid self but so far not yet! Hoping and praying...and tryin not to drive myself crazy haha
How are things for you? I can't remember what I've read on the past posts! haha :laugh2:

I hate our bodies sometimes...it plays nasty tricks on us. I'm pretty good. I'm on cd3 and starting clomid tonight so i'm excited about that. DH has his SA this Saturday and we go to the OB on the 28th to go over his results and go over next steps and do an U/S on me to check my follies. :) Exciting stuff coming up!

I hate our bodies sometimes...it plays nasty tricks on us. I'm pretty good. I'm on cd3 and starting clomid tonight so i'm excited about that. DH has his SA this Saturday and we go to the OB on the 28th to go over his results and go over next steps and do an U/S on me to check my follies. :) Exciting stuff coming up!

Absolutely! Have to stay positive and keep thinking of it as an adventure! And yes our bodies are mean and play tricks on us! I guess they are just tryin to keep it interesting! :winkwink:

Waiting on my Concieve easy and af to finish! I am ready to start bding again!

Waiting on my Concieve easy and af to finish! I am ready to start bding again!

Woohoo, you and i are close on cycle days. i'm on CD 4 today...strange light period this time...only 3 days and nothing today...maybe a tiny spotting this morning. good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->