Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello :) I'm not exactly new here...but it’s been a while.
I’ve been trying to conceive since the 24/12/2010...
After what felt like forever, on the 03/02/2012 we finally got :bfp:
Then on my 12 week scan I found out that I lost my little Angel.
A month after that my other half and I deceived to stop trying for a bit...hence the hiatus from this site. I needed to get away from everything for a bit. :cry:
This Christmas once again, we have decided to try again :thumbup:
My fingers are crossed and I’m hoping that 2013 will be our years!

I'm glad you're back and i hope it happens for you again quickly!!! To all of us... :dust: :hugs:

I hope Im posting correctly lol! My DH and I have been TTC for 3 months(well we are working on the 3rd month). I had Implanon removed 9/24/2012. Went for the preconception visit, and was told I was good to go! Thought I would have had a BFP last cycle because I was 6 days late, but AF made an appearance so still trying to TCC! I personally think it will take a while being on BC for 6 years. But we will see.

I like your avatar. :) Good luck to you!!!

Hi I am new to this forum!

My AF is 15 days over due, I took an EPT with a very FAINT positive but read the test 2hrs later so it could be an EVAP line... I have ur usual PG symptoms, pains and cramps in lower abdomen and burning sensation in lower back... nausea etc. 4 days ago I had so much CM I had to take a shower... (TMI - sorry)

I was diagnosed with endometriosis Feb 2012 and had one cyst since then...
My OB GYn is still on leave...So hoping I am PG but at the same time scared as hell of Endo again!

Oh gosh, i hope you're preggers!!!

I hope Im posting correctly lol! My DH and I have been TTC for 3 months(well we are working on the 3rd month). I had Implanon removed 9/24/2012. Went for the preconception visit, and was told I was good to go! Thought I would have had a BFP last cycle because I was 6 days late, but AF made an appearance so still trying to TCC! I personally think it will take a while being on BC for 6 years. But we will see.

I like your avatar. :) Good luck to you!!!

Thanks!!:flower:

Hi This is my very first post on here! Im 28 due to get married in 6 weeks and we decieded we want to start trying for a family straight away - however havent been using any contraception since dec. All of my friends already have children so it would be nice to have other's in my position to talk to :)

i have taken one HPT on 8th january in the morning, there was a very very faint line of positive, but i saw that after 10 minutes, so i am just confused whether it has come before or it was just an evaporation line. i am going to take another test in 2-3 days.. lets c what happens, fingers crossed....

hey ladies.. i just want to know can a woman have little bleeding all throughout her first trimester or entire pregnancy ??

hey ladies.. i just want to know can a woman have little bleeding all throughout her first trimester or entire pregnancy ??

Hi Khushi :

I have spotting went to the doctor and they sat as long it's not red and new blood you're ok and it's normal.

hey there.. i need help..
I am 27 and trying to get pregnant.
my last period was on 19th nov 2012 and was due on 21 dec 2012, but till now it didnt come. since 15 days, i am getting very very light bleeding but not daily, its like sometimes in 2-3 days or 1-2 days or sometimes continuous 2 days, but its very light and for few hours only and in every 2-3 days i get cramps like periods but for few minutes to few hours. since 5 days i am getting headaches, painful pimples and very dry skin on face and hands and legs. i am also having constipation since 3 days and YES.. i am gaining weight on my belly..its really looking like baby bump..lol..i had unprotected sex between 5th nov to 8th nov, and from 3rd dec to 5th dec..
i just want to know can i be pregnant?
I WILL REALLY BE GRATEFUL IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT.. THANKS.

The only way you ca know is by taking a test! Good luck!

Wow Twinkles, CONGRATS!!! Looking at your ticker, love seeing that!!! :) Whoop, whoop!!!

Wow Twinkles, CONGRATS!!! Looking at your ticker, love seeing that!!! :) Whoop, whoop!!!

Thank you ttcbaby.. how are you honey? I hope you are doing ok.. i think i've subscribed to too many threads!! I can't keep up with everyone

Thank you ttcbaby.. how are you honey? I hope you are doing ok.. i think i've subscribed to too many threads!! I can't keep up with everyone

I'm good...i have way too many threads to keep up on too Twinkles! It's crazy. I have 11 total i think...you? i'm 9 dpo today so just waiting...and waiting...

I'm good...i have way too many threads to keep up on too Twinkles! It's crazy. I have 11 total i think...you? i'm 9 dpo today so just waiting...and waiting...

I see a nice dip there! fx ttc!

All labs were normal with the RE. Another month of trying on our own and then if not pregnant then we will try femera

I know someone who had bleeding throughout PG with both her daughters.
P&PT <3

All labs were normal with the RE. Another month of trying on our own and then if not pregnant then we will try femera

Hi Baby:

Just to give you hope, the month I was suppose to get help we conceived. Albeit, I'm still very very cautious, but praying this bean will stick

I HATE you body! I HATE you HPT! I HATE you family planning clinic! I'm 8 days late, took a HPT with the first pee of the day and it came back frikken NEGATIVE!!!! I'm so fed up! No sign of AF making an appearance, I've had symptom after symptom after bloody symptom and still no BFP! I'm mad at my body for putting me through all this! The mood swings, the aching body, the headaches, the itchy/tender bbs, the constipation, the list goes on. I'm mad at the HPT because even after all this time they still crush my hopes. And I'm mad at the family planning clinic for being closed until Monday so I have to wait 3 days before I can even book an appointment. 3 days of frustration, wanting answers and having no power to do anything about it. I want to cry but the frustration and anger is the only thing keeping the tears back. I want to be pregnant so bad! But I'd have chosen to have AF arrive and a new cycle start if it meant suffering in limbo like this, for this long. I'm so angry!!!!

-AussieBub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->