Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi all,

new here so I thought I would introduce myself. just started ttc #1 after stopping bcp in Nov/12. never knew there were so many acronyms!

anyway good luck to everyone and thanks for all the posts, they help a lot :)

This is my first time on a ttc site, but I felt desperate to talk to other people who are in the same boat! All this two week wait stuff is getting me really down, especially when af turns up and have to start all over again :( I have endometriosis so I know it may take a while and I have only been trying for 3 months but i'm already ultra stressed which is probably not helping things either! I just feel a bit useless and fancy chatting to others to lift my hopes a bit. Any body else been trying without much luck?
xx

This is my first time on a ttc site, but I felt desperate to talk to other people who are in the same boat! All this two week wait stuff is getting me really down, especially when af turns up and have to start all over again :( I have endometriosis so I know it may take a while and I have only been trying for 3 months but i'm already ultra stressed which is probably not helping things either! I just feel a bit useless and fancy chatting to others to lift my hopes a bit. Any body else been trying without much luck?
xx

Welcome Amy!

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. We've all been there, most of us go through it every month. At least I do!

Are you charting? 3 months may feel like a lifetime, but it's not long at all. You'll be ok!

If you have any questions feel free to message me or post here.

Have a great day!

Hi all,

new here so I thought I would introduce myself. just started ttc #1 after stopping bcp in Nov/12. never knew there were so many acronyms!

anyway good luck to everyone and thanks for all the posts, they help a lot :)

Hi Thayet!

Hello ladies,

Im TTC since Sept 11 ( previsouly i had a m/c in April/May and then i went on the pill for a month on AuG thinking it would help sort my cycles but didnt lol )

Could u please check my post - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1659119-help-ewcm-please.html

Basically need some advise on EWCM LOL!
Thanks in advance :)
baby dust to you all
xxxxx

xx

We've been trying for more cycles than I'm willing to admit. Some of those months we didn't have the optimal swimmers (more than 5 dys old) but still.:blush: I have endo so I'm trying to eat better thinking that'll help.

Hi ladies! I just joined BNB and my DH have been TTC for 6 months now. I was on BC for over ten years and have been off of it for over a year. My AF is normal, but my OPK says a BFN. I keep thinking next month I'll get a BFP from my OPK but so far it hasn't changed, so next month ill be visiting my doctor to get some help. I'm looking for support/chat buddy since every woman of child bearing age is pregnant and all they talk about is how they feel/baby room decor etc....my family thinks we are just not interested in having a baby right now, I'm not ready to have the sympathy card pulled like oh we shouldn't talk about pregnancy since you can't...thanks ladies!

Hi ladies! I just joined BNB and my DH have been TTC for 6 months now. I was on BC for over ten years and have been off of it for over a year. My AF is normal, but my OPK says a BFN. I keep thinking next month I'll get a BFP from my OPK but so far it hasn't changed, so next month ill be visiting my doctor to get some help. I'm looking for support/chat buddy since every woman of child bearing age is pregnant and all they talk about is how they feel/baby room decor etc....my family thinks we are just not interested in having a baby right now, I'm not ready to have the sympathy card pulled like oh we shouldn't talk about pregnancy since you can't...thanks ladies!

How long have you been using OPKs kasey? Are you charting? Welcome!

thanks Twinkles! so nice to be welcomed :D

Hi Kasey! I know how you feel.. every single one of my friends (except one who is also ttc and can't) has babies. multiple babies. also looking for post-bcp support buddies!

Hi Kasey! I know how you feel.. every single one of my friends (except one who is also ttc and can't) has babies. multiple babies. also looking for post-bcp support buddies!

Hey there! I was reading your post and have had a similar experience. I was on BCP for 11 years. Went off January of 2012. No cycle until May of 2012. We got pregnant on our fourth cycle after fist AF. (So about 8 months after stopping BCP. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I did a lot of reading and discovered that weight (I'm slightly over recommended) and what you eat can play a big role in our bodies ability to rid itself of estrogen to allow the progesterone to take over (after ovulation). Also for ovulation to occur we must have balanced hormones. But there is hope! It just takes longer for some of our bodies to rebalance themselves. Good luck!

:hugs:

I hope Im posting correctly lol! My DH and I have been TTC for 3 months(well we are working on the 3rd month). I had Implanon removed 9/24/2012. Went for the preconception visit, and was told I was good to go! Thought I would have had a BFP last cycle because I was 6 days late, but AF made an appearance so still trying to TCC! I personally think it will take a while being on BC for 6 years. But we will see.

Hey there! I was reading your post and have had a similar experience. I was on BCP for 11 years. Went off January of 2012. No cycle until May of 2012. We got pregnant on our fourth cycle after fist AF. (So about 8 months after stopping BCP. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I did a lot of reading and discovered that weight (I'm slightly over recommended) and what you eat can play a big role in our bodies ability to rid itself of estrogen to allow the progesterone to take over (after ovulation). Also for ovulation to occur we must have balanced hormones. But there is hope! It just takes longer for some of our bodies to rebalance themselves. Good luck!

:hugs:

Hi Sunnyleah! Another Ontario girl, finally :) so sorry to hear about your mc - I know that they happen sometimes for no good reason but that doesn't make it any easier. The waiting game for things to stabilize is just the worst.. hopefully we can add another couple Canadian BFPs to the announcement thread soon! :hugs:

Well...had a huge temp drop this morning so please God let this be it! Let this be the infamous implantation dip right on cue. Please God let my temp spike again tomorrow and continue to rise. Thank you very much. Amen...

Hi I am new to this forum!

My AF is 15 days over due, I took an EPT with a very FAINT positive but read the test 2hrs later so it could be an EVAP line... I have ur usual PG symptoms, pains and cramps in lower abdomen and burning sensation in lower back... nausea etc. 4 days ago I had so much CM I had to take a shower... (TMI - sorry)

I was diagnosed with endometriosis Feb 2012 and had one cyst since then...
My OB GYn is still on leave...So hoping I am PG but at the same time scared as hell of Endo again!

hey there.. i need help..
I am 27 and trying to get pregnant.
my last period was on 19th nov 2012 and was due on 21 dec 2012, but till now it didnt come. since 15 days, i am getting very very light bleeding but not daily, its like sometimes in 2-3 days or 1-2 days or sometimes continuous 2 days, but its very light and for few hours only and in every 2-3 days i get cramps like periods but for few minutes to few hours. since 5 days i am getting headaches, painful pimples and very dry skin on face and hands and legs. i am also having constipation since 3 days and YES.. i am gaining weight on my belly..its really looking like baby bump..lol..i had unprotected sex between 5th nov to 8th nov, and from 3rd dec to 5th dec..
i just want to know can i be pregnant?
I WILL REALLY BE GRATEFUL IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT.. THANKS.

Hello all. I'm new here, TTC #1 since may 2012. BFP in August, miscarried @ 12 w5d in October :cry:

On the path again and hopeful!

I discovered this site after MC when I needed to feel normal. It's been helpful and decided that it was about time I introduced myself :winkwink:

Welcome Sunnyleah. So sorry about your loss. I pray you get preggers again right away!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->