Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Selena2013 what are you and your OH doing as far as ttc? OPKs? Or charting?

We switch it up... We will chart and opk... This month I started soy isoflavones and its my second month on geritol complete. And I'm doing the opk this month...

I'm doing SI (soy isoflavones) too. Today is the last day :) It's my second cycle on it. My last month BD wasn't perfect, so i think i missed it. Which CD's did you take it and how many mg?

I bought SI and EPO (evening primrose oil) today so I am going to use them whenever my next cycle starts...plan on taking 50mg SI on CD 5-10 and 1000mg EPO from CD1 to Ovulation as per doctor...

Yay i'm glad here's more women who take SI :happydance:

PDubs10612 - you said you will take it CD5-10 not sure if it was a typo but you can only take it 5 days. Then it would be CD5-9 :) Where are you with your cycle now?

We switch it up... We will chart and opk... This month I started soy isoflavones and its my second month on geritol complete. And I'm doing the opk this month...

I'm doing SI (soy isoflavones) too. Today is the last day :) It's my second cycle on it. My last month BD wasn't perfect, so i think i missed it. Which CD's did you take it and how many mg?

I use 40mg days 2-6

So, I finally got all my blood work back and I have low progesterone, which my Dr. says might result in me not ovulating every month, but I am pretty sure I felt it and hubby and I caught it which is why I am now 2 days late. I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. I am nervous that if I am pregnant that it won't hold because of my low progesterone. I am calling my Dr. in the morning but I don't know what to think... Any ideas or words of encouragement...?!?!?!

You should test and if you get your bfp then call your Dr. and let them put you on progesterone ...

Yes, I did test...BFN. Called my doctor to talk about next steps and the receptionist said that a nurse would call me back. I have still not started my period and don't really have any symptoms of it coming.

Do you temp? Maybe you just ovulated later this cycle and that's why your af is late...

I don't temp.

Little bit of history

Stopped taking Loestrin 24 in June 2012 and had regular periods every 28 to 29 days. I have since been keeping very careful track of my periods and use an ovulation app.

Dec 16th 2-3 day period
Dec 26th spotting
Jan 13 1 day period
Jan 16 had gyno appointment and Day 3 Testing FSH 9.1 Estradiol 41.2 all normal and Husbands Semen Analysis the same week was totally normal
Jan 23 Progesterone level is low at 1.1 so my doctor says I may not ovulating every month. Pretty sure I had ovulation pain though the 24th, 25th, and possibly the 26th in my right ovary.
Took pregnancy test this morning and was a BFN

Per the 28 to 29 day normal cycle I should have started bleeding the 9th or 1oth. which was yesterday and the day before.

I am very anxious and nervous as if I am pregnant due to my low progesterone I won't remain pregnant

Late by 4 days... I am worried about the low progesterone not allowing a baby to grow. I am lost as to what to think and about what to do...

PDubs10612 - you said you will take it CD5-10 not sure if it was a typo but you can only take it 5 days. Then it would be CD5-9 :) Where are you with your cycle now?

yes 5-9, not a typo but rather bad math on my part haha My cycle is me waiting for AF to show up..on CD38, on what I thought was 25dpo but I don't think O'd at all

So, I finally got all my blood work back and I have low progesterone, which my Dr. says might result in me not ovulating every month, but I am pretty sure I felt it and hubby and I caught it which is why I am now 2 days late. I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. I am nervous that if I am pregnant that it won't hold because of my low progesterone. I am calling my Dr. in the morning but I don't know what to think... Any ideas or words of encouragement...?!?!?!

You should test and if you get your bfp then call your Dr. and let them put you on progesterone ...

Yes, I did test...BFN. Called my doctor to talk about next steps and the receptionist said that a nurse would call me back. I have still not started my period and don't really have any symptoms of it coming.

Do you temp? Maybe you just ovulated later this cycle and that's why your af is late...

I don't temp.

Little bit of history

Stopped taking Loestrin 24 in June 2012 and had regular periods every 28 to 29 days. I have since been keeping very careful track of my periods and use an ovulation app.

Dec 16th 2-3 day period
Dec 26th spotting
Jan 13 1 day period
Jan 16 had gyno appointment and Day 3 Testing FSH 9.1 Estradiol 41.2 all normal and Husbands Semen Analysis the same week was totally normal
Jan 23 Progesterone level is low at 1.1 so my doctor says I may not ovulating every month. Pretty sure I had ovulation pain though the 24th, 25th, and possibly the 26th in my right ovary.
Took pregnancy test this morning and was a BFN

Per the 28 to 29 day normal cycle I should have started bleeding the 9th or 1oth. which was yesterday and the day before.

I am very anxious and nervous as if I am pregnant due to my low progesterone I won't remain pregnant

Late by 4 days... I am worried about the low progesterone not allowing a baby to grow. I am lost as to what to think and about what to do...

you need to call the doc asap and get in for blood work! if you're progesterone is too low, they can supplement. Good luck!!!

I use 40mg days 2-6

I took 160mg CD2-6

yes 5-9, not a typo but rather bad math on my part haha My cycle is me waiting for AF to show up..on CD38, on what I thought was 25dpo but I don't think O'd at all

Hahhaaa well it happens :D Do you know how long are your cycles usually?

My cycles are all over the place...Anywhere from 20 days to 42...I was on depo pretty early on because AF was always so painful and heavy...was on depo for 8 years but have been off since 2009 and still no regularity to cycles...doctors always attribute it to my weight so I'm working on it but I know there is something else going on, just a feeling, ya know? Anywho, hopefully my next cycle starts soon so I can try some herbal stuff

My cycles are all over the place...Anywhere from 20 days to 42...I was on depo pretty early on because AF was always so painful and heavy...was on depo for 8 years but have been off since 2009 and still no regularity to cycles...doctors always attribute it to my weight so I'm working on it but I know there is something else going on, just a feeling, ya know? Anywho, hopefully my next cycle starts soon so I can try some herbal stuff

I stopped taking bcp 1,5 years ago and my cycles are all over the place too. First they were long and irregular then months later i didn't get my af anymore just had constant spotting for 3 months or so. Then i used NPC and got my af back. Now i do ovulate and have af with no help but my cycles are long too 39,54,46 days. I will never touch that crap again! I tried Vitex for 4 months but i don't think it did anything for me. So i'm planning to try some other stuff if i don't get my bfp this cycle. Which herbal stuff you planning to try?

I am going to use 50mg Soy Isos. (SI) from CD 5-9 and Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) 1000mg from CD1 until ovulation

I really wish I could temp but my sleeping is eratic and I wake up all the time :(

I use 40mg days 2-6

I took 160mg CD2-6

I didn't want to take to much being that I'm talking geritol complete also...

I am going to use 50mg Soy Isos. (SI) from CD 5-9 and Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) 1000mg from CD1 until ovulation

I really wish I could temp but my sleeping is eratic and I wake up all the time :(

Temping is great, i don't know what i would do without it...

What's geritol complete?

Hi ladies!

I joined this forum a while back after having a miscarriage. I've been absent for a long time as was nowhere near TTC but my fiancée and I have decided that now is the right time. I'll be having my implant removed in the next couple of weeks then it's on to trying! Hoping for a December baby but that might be expecting things to happen a bit soon, great if it does though! Really, as long as I get pregnant at some point this year I'll be happy :)

Hi ladies!

I joined this forum a while back after having a miscarriage. I've been absent for a long time as was nowhere near TTC but my fiancée and I have decided that now is the right time. I'll be having my implant removed in the next couple of weeks then it's on to trying! Hoping for a December baby but that might be expecting things to happen a bit soon, great if it does though! Really, as long as I get pregnant at some point this year I'll be happy :)

Good luck to you!!! :dust:

Hello! I'm ttc and I've had high bbts the past 10 days. I'm 11 dpo, the last 6 were about 98.1-98.3 and the last few days haves jumped to 98.5, 98.7, and 98.8-9. AF was supposed to arrive today, I'm pretty much on time I've had lower back cramps none really in my lower abdominal area like usual for AF. I tried a test and got a BFN but I know it's too early to really test anyways. 4-5 days ago a work I had this weird feeling in my uterus like something stretching in there (best I can describe). Any thoughts or words of wisdom?

definitely sounds promising Vegas :) did you test with fmu? test again in a few days and make sure it's with fmu - fingers crossed you get a BFP!

Temping is great, i don't know what i would do without it...

What's geritol complete?

It's a multi vitamin, that has a lot of the vitamins thats needed, safe, and easy for conceiving...I was on another baby ttc Forum and I see the saying "Theres a baby in every bottle"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->