Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey ladies!
I've been married 4 months now and we've decided to start trying!
I'm a bit confused by ovulation and such though, I've read in some places you should track when your ovulating and by other places been told not to bother?!

Any tips?
xx

Hey Roxxy! I would recommend to track your ovulation so you would know exactly when you ovulate and could pinpoint it. This way you might get pregnant faster then just shooting in the dark and guessing your ovulation. You can track your ovulation with opk's (ovulation sticks) and by charting your temps (more info www.fertilityfriend.com ), checking your CM and CP.
:dust:

hi, i am 27
i have 33 days cycle, i have pcos but its regular since2-3 months. i got my last period on 12 feb,2013 whcih was on time. on 20th feb i got a very white lotion like discharge, and since then i am getting a translucent dicharge which dries up after sometime. i think i should ovulate on 4th march if i have 33 days cycle, is it possible to get this kind of discharge this early before ovulation. or does it mean something else?
i had intercourse 5-6 times this month and last was on 20th feb.
and yes, i am trying to concieve..
please help me with your answers, thanks.

Hi all we are married for 7 years now and started ttc 8 months ago.I am 31 ys old and have irregular (28-32 days) periods. I have tried dollar tee opk to check ovu. but never got dark test line. Anyone has suggestion for good opk test strips? I am also checking my bbt. here is link for that https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42addc

I will appreciate your inputs!

Took my first 2 Clomid pills yesterday. When if ever do people have the symptoms that they say can occur? I am trying not to get to excited or anxious but I am really hoping that this works my first round. One Clomid baby would do but I am excited and anxious about the possibility of twins....

Im new to this site, My partner and i are trying for our first.:thumbup: I came of of levelen ed pil on 12th feb 2013, so only very new to the baby game. Ovulation should be this week, so fingers crossed we are like my parents and get lucky first cycle Oh and im a stress head, so any anti stress methods are appreciated. Thanks for opening this forum, its great!

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

We've opened this forum in an effort to help those trying to conceive their first feel a bit more at home, and gradually intergrate into the 'TTC Forums' without feeling thrown in at the deep end :)

The main forums can be a bit daunting, especially at busy times when we have a new post every second (and threads can end up at the bottom of the page within 15 minutes). This forum is an optional extra to anyone trying to conceive their first. The main TTC forum is open to everyone; where-as this forum is exclusively for first timers.

We hope you enjoy and find it of use :)

Regards,
The BnB Team

new to this forum and so happy they have this for those of us that are first timers! Its nice to have a group to talk about frustrations, trying to deal with others conceiving quickly, and you taking awhile etc. Going on my 8th month ttc and have been tracking my ovulation the whole time. Some say the stress of wanting a baby can prevent it... any advice?

Hi I need a little bit of help to I am new to this and me and my partner have been trying to get pregnant for a few months now, I just had what I believe to b my period had unprotected sex on 11 of feb and 15th of feb then got what I thought was my period which was 2 days early on the 18th my period was unusual as only lasted 3 days and didn't have as much flow as I normally would I'm still having light cramps now with headaches and lower back pain I've taken 2 hpt but both neg I'm wondering if I have taken them to early? Can any1 advise at all I have no idea x

Dr. prescribed me 100mg days 5-9 (this is my first round as I found out last cycle I have low Progesterone) and took my last pills last night. I have had no side effects..maybe a hot flash or 2. I am feeling very very small twinges in the past 20 minutes. Am I supposed to yet? Hubby and I BD'd last night and the night before and now letting him build up until the 28th and then BD everyday from the 28th to the 6th. Does this sound like a successful plan? Any advice is appreciated...

Dr. prescribed me 100mg days 5-9 (this is my first round as I found out last cycle I have low Progesterone) and took my last pills last night. I have had no side effects..maybe a hot flash or 2. I am feeling very very small twinges in the past 20 minutes. Am I supposed to yet? Hubby and I BD'd last night and the night before and now letting him build up until the 28th and then BD everyday from the 28th to the 6th. Does this sound like a successful plan? Any advice is appreciated...

i think, every second day, then everyday while your fertile. :)

Last night we did. So, your saying not 2morrow but the 27th and through the 6th...?

Last night we did. So, your saying not 2morrow but the 27th and through the 6th...?

thats what id do, but each to their own, we :sex: BD every second day, but we missed last night due to OH being sick, and then during my fertile period which begins tomorrow :):):) we BD :sex: every day. My doctor has said to BD :sex: in the mornings if possible as :spermy: is more concentrated, but i guess that then depends on time constraints and work schedules :)n:dust:

thats what id do, but each to their own, we :sex: BD every second day, but we missed last night due to OH being sick, and then during my fertile period which begins tomorrow :):):) we BD :sex: every day. My doctor has said to BD :sex: in the mornings if possible as :spermy: is more concentrated, but i guess that then depends on time constraints and work schedules :)n:dust:

Seems smart :)... Hubby works midnight shift and I work early every morning so we don't see each other til he wakes up at about 3:30pm. I guess it is technically morning to him and them....lol

Seems smart :)... Hubby works midnight shift and I work early every morning so we don't see each other til he wakes up at about 3:30pm. I guess it is technically morning to him and them....lol

lol, i guess it ould be indeed morning to him and :spermy: them.. lol i actually giggled as i read this :):):) goodluck!!! :dust:

lol, i guess it ould be indeed morning to him and :spermy: them.. lol i actually giggled as i read this :):):) goodluck!!! :dust:

lol... :dust: to you as well

It's funny cuz the spermy has sort of an evil look on its face haha.

thats why i like him, bit cute in a weird way :spermy: :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: now we have an army O-this is the egg btw.. go :spermy: go!

Hi, my name is Ashley. I am 24 yrs old, will be 25 in June and my husband of 4 years and I are TTC! I do have 2 kids from a previous marriage ages 8 and6 (yes, I was VERY young when I had them and when I married the 1st time). Now, I am wanting a child VERY bad with my husband. Right now I am experiencing some issues with blocked tubes, and I do not want to do surgery to unblock them, so I decided I will do fertility massages (to break up scar tissue) and positive healing on my body so I can conceive! I am and will continue to tell myself that I can get pregnant and by the end of the year or sooner I will be announcing my BFT!

I am very hopeful and strong willed! 3 years ago I had 4 BFT's! but, it was a chemical pregnancy. So I know this will work

Hi, my name is Ashley. I am 24 yrs old, will be 25 in June and my husband of 4 years and I are TTC! I do have 2 kids from a previous marriage ages 8 and6 (yes, I was VERY young when I had them and when I married the 1st time). Now, I am wanting a child VERY bad with my husband. Right now I am experiencing some issues with blocked tubes, and I do not want to do surgery to unblock them, so I decided I will do fertility massages (to break up scar tissue) and positive healing on my body so I can conceive! I am and will continue to tell myself that I can get pregnant and by the end of the year or sooner I will be announcing my BFT!

I am very hopeful and strong willed! 3 years ago I had 4 BFT's! but, it was a chemical pregnancy. So I know this will work

Welcome! You will love it here. We are all here for each other and there is a lot of encouragement. And we love to answer each others questions and give suggestions! Update us on how you're doing and you'll find lots of women similar situations. Hope you get a BFP soon! Love your can do attitude! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->