Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi ladies!

I joined this forum a while back after having a miscarriage. I've been absent for a long time as was nowhere near TTC but my fiancée and I have decided that now is the right time. I'll be having my implant removed in the next couple of weeks then it's on to trying! Hoping for a December baby but that might be expecting things to happen a bit soon, great if it does though! Really, as long as I get pregnant at some point this year I'll be happy :)

Good luck and baby dust to you honey... =)

Hello! I'm ttc and I've had high bbts the past 10 days. I'm 11 dpo, the last 6 were about 98.1-98.3 and the last few days haves jumped to 98.5, 98.7, and 98.8-9. AF was supposed to arrive today, I'm pretty much on time I've had lower back cramps none really in my lower abdominal area like usual for AF. I tried a test and got a BFN but I know it's too early to really test anyways. 4-5 days ago a work I had this weird feeling in my uterus like something stretching in there (best I can describe). Any thoughts or words of wisdom?

Wow, sounds very promising. Good luck! I hope it's a BFP for you!

So, I finally got all my blood work back and I have low progesterone, which my Dr. says might result in me not ovulating every month, but I am pretty sure I felt it and hubby and I caught it which is why I am now 2 days late. I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. I am nervous that if I am pregnant that it won't hold because of my low progesterone. I am calling my Dr. in the morning but I don't know what to think... Any ideas or words of encouragement...?!?!?!

You should test and if you get your bfp then call your Dr. and let them put you on progesterone ...

Yes, I did test...BFN. Called my doctor to talk about next steps and the receptionist said that a nurse would call me back. I have still not started my period and don't really have any symptoms of it coming.

Do you temp? Maybe you just ovulated later this cycle and that's why your af is late...

I don't temp.

Little bit of history

Stopped taking Loestrin 24 in June 2012 and had regular periods every 28 to 29 days. I have since been keeping very careful track of my periods and use an ovulation app.

Dec 16th 2-3 day period
Dec 26th spotting
Jan 13 1 day period
Jan 16 had gyno appointment and Day 3 Testing FSH 9.1 Estradiol 41.2 all normal and Husbands Semen Analysis the same week was totally normal
Jan 23 Progesterone level is low at 1.1 so my doctor says I may not ovulating every month. Pretty sure I had ovulation pain though the 24th, 25th, and possibly the 26th in my right ovary.
Took pregnancy test this morning and was a BFN

Per the 28 to 29 day normal cycle I should have started bleeding the 9th or 1oth. which was yesterday and the day before.

I am very anxious and nervous as if I am pregnant due to my low progesterone I won't remain pregnant

Late by 4 days... I am worried about the low progesterone not allowing a baby to grow. I am lost as to what to think and about what to do...

you need to call the doc asap and get in for blood work! if you're progesterone is too low, they can supplement. Good luck!!!

I agree.. I have been in constant contact with the nurse at my Dr.'s office and she said wait and test again on 23rd then I have to let her know the result on the 25th. I don't like how they are making me wait but I don't know what else to say to make them realize i am concerned. I think I am going to test in the morning with a Clear Blue Plus...

Hi I am new to the ttc thing. I am suppose to ovulate Feb 20. Just started so im excited. What is BFP?

So, I finally got all my blood work back and I have low progesterone, which my Dr. says might result in me not ovulating every month, but I am pretty sure I felt it and hubby and I caught it which is why I am now 2 days late. I was supposed to get my period 2 days ago. I am nervous that if I am pregnant that it won't hold because of my low progesterone. I am calling my Dr. in the morning but I don't know what to think... Any ideas or words of encouragement...?!?!?!

You should test and if you get your bfp then call your Dr. and let them put you on progesterone ...

Yes, I did test...BFN. Called my doctor to talk about next steps and the receptionist said that a nurse would call me back. I have still not started my period and don't really have any symptoms of it coming.

Do you temp? Maybe you just ovulated later this cycle and that's why your af is late...

I don't temp.

Little bit of history

Stopped taking Loestrin 24 in June 2012 and had regular periods every 28 to 29 days. I have since been keeping very careful track of my periods and use an ovulation app.

Dec 16th 2-3 day period
Dec 26th spotting
Jan 13 1 day period
Jan 16 had gyno appointment and Day 3 Testing FSH 9.1 Estradiol 41.2 all normal and Husbands Semen Analysis the same week was totally normal
Jan 23 Progesterone level is low at 1.1 so my doctor says I may not ovulating every month. Pretty sure I had ovulation pain though the 24th, 25th, and possibly the 26th in my right ovary.

Per the 28 to 29 day normal cycle I should have started bleeding the 9th or 1oth. which was yesterday and the day before.

I am very anxious and nervous as if I am pregnant due to my low progesterone I won't remain pregnant

Late by 4 days... I am worried about the low progesterone not allowing a baby to grow. I am lost as to what to think and about what to do...

you need to call the doc asap and get in for blood work! if you're progesterone is too low, they can supplement. Good luck!!!

I agree.. I have been in constant contact with the nurse at my Dr.'s office and she said wait and test again on 23rd then I have to let her know the result on the 25th. I don't like how they are making me wait but I don't know what else to say to make them realize i am concerned. I think I am going to test in the morning with a Clear Blue Plus...

Took a test today as I work in PETSMART at the PetHotel and need to know what the heck is going on with my body... I am a week and a day late with supposedly low progesterone and my test this morning was still a BFN. Was instructed to wait till the 23rd to take a test by my dr. and still will and then call the office and tell the the results. Just want to start the Clomid but I have to bleed first. Soooooooooooooo frustrated!!!!

I don't temp.

Little bit of history

Dec 16th 2-3 day period
Dec 26th spotting
Jan 13 1 day period

Ugh, how frustrating. That's horrible. I wouldn't want to wait like that. Yeah, test tomorrow and keep an eye on it yourself. You have to be an advocate for yourself. Good luck sweetie!

I don't temp.

Little bit of history

Dec 16th 2-3 day period
Dec 26th spotting
Jan 13 1 day period

Ugh, how frustrating. That's horrible. I wouldn't want to wait like that. Yeah, test tomorrow and keep an eye on it yourself. You have to be an advocate for yourself. Good luck sweetie!

Started my period today... so I start the Clomid on the 20th. Hopefully this is the cycle...

What is the percentage of a woman my age (27) having twins or more on Clomid? Twins run in both my husbands and my family. My Grandmother on my fathers side was a twin and my father is a twin and there is one set of twins down the line on my husbands side...

I think it doesn't matter if twins run in your husbands family's side, but if its on your moms side then its possible because hyperovulation can be inherited. Like, you can release more than one egg. Only fraternal twins though. identical twins are totally random.

I don't temp.

Little bit of history

Dec 16th 2-3 day period
Dec 26th spotting
Jan 13 1 day period

Started my period today... so I start the Clomid on the 20th. Hopefully this is the cycle...

Sorry you started but good luck on the clomid!!!

Hi ladies!! Do you mind if I join you please? New to this site but this thread seems to fit my situation!

I have a long story but to cut it short... Came off pill end of August 2012 with the hope of getting my body back to normal (pre-pill) and trying to conceive baby number 1!

Since then I have not had what I would consider a proper period! I experienced some very dark brown discharge/spotting in December (which i thought was old blood due to been on pill sorry tmi!!) and one day of bright red blood in January the 21st! I assumed this was a good sign as it was red and signalled that my body is getting back to normal! or not! Lol!

Had nothing since, however I have been using opk to try and figure out what my body is doing! I've had 2 positives where I believe my body geared up to ovulation but didn't actually ovulate.

Recently on feb 11th got my next positive opk, we did the deed lots over this time! The day after the positive opk I noticed I had really tender nipples! It even hurt in the shower! Never experienced this before!!! So this time I think I did actually ovulate! Yay!!!! (I googled and apparently it can be a sign that you have ovulated!) so..... I'm hoping to take a hpt soon to see if we were lucky!!! I guess I ovulated on the 12th feb so when do you think I should test?

If I get a bfn I will be expecting some kind of bleed I guess! Although my body doesn't seem to have adjusted properly yet! It feels like we've been waiting ages! We can't wait to start a family! Any info or advice on my situation would be great!! :wacko: thank you!

Hi ladies!! Do you mind if I join you please? New to this site but this thread seems to fit my situation!

I have a long story but to cut it short... Came off pill end of August 2012 with the hope of getting my body back to normal (pre-pill) and trying to conceive baby number 1!

Since then I have not had what I would consider a proper period! I experienced some very dark brown discharge/spotting in December (which i thought was old blood due to been on pill sorry tmi!!) and one day of bright red blood in January the 21st! I assumed this was a good sign as it was red and signalled that my body is getting back to normal! or not! Lol!

Had nothing since, however I have been using opk to try and figure out what my body is doing! I've had 2 positives where I believe my body geared up to ovulation but didn't actually ovulate.

Recently on feb 11th got my next positive opk, we did the deed lots over this time! The day after the positive opk I noticed I had really tender nipples! It even hurt in the shower! Never experienced this before!!! So this time I think I did actually ovulate! Yay!!!! (I googled and apparently it can be a sign that you have ovulated!) so..... I'm hoping to take a hpt soon to see if we were lucky!!! I guess I ovulated on the 12th feb so when do you think I should test?

If I get a bfn I will be expecting some kind of bleed I guess! Although my body doesn't seem to have adjusted properly yet! It feels like we've been waiting ages! We can't wait to start a family! Any info or advice on my situation would be great!! :wacko: thank you!

How long we're you on the pill for?

Refer to my answer on the "Welcome to the Two Week Wait" Thread. Good luck!!!

Thank you!!! I was on the pill for 9 years! No break! I wish the doctors gave you more information about the pill and its future issues when ttc when they put you on it! I don't think I'll ever go back on it!

Hey guys!
I would love some advice on my chart please!
im not sure if i o'ed cd 17 or 18
and also, what is a good day to test?
thank you much!!!

Hey guys!
I would love some advice on my chart please!
im not sure if i o'ed cd 17 or 18
and also, what is a good day to test?
thank you much!!!

I think you O'd on cd17 and if i was you i would wait till 12- 13dpo to test. GL and :dust:

Hey ladies!
I've been married 4 months now and we've decided to start trying!
I'm a bit confused by ovulation and such though, I've read in some places you should track when your ovulating and by other places been told not to bother?!

Any tips?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"