Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi, my name is Ashley. I am 24 yrs old, will be 25 in June and my husband of 4 years and I are TTC! I do have 2 kids from a previous marriage ages 8 and6 (yes, I was VERY young when I had them and when I married the 1st time). Now, I am wanting a child VERY bad with my husband. Right now I am experiencing some issues with blocked tubes, and I do not want to do surgery to unblock them, so I decided I will do fertility massages (to break up scar tissue) and positive healing on my body so I can conceive! I am and will continue to tell myself that I can get pregnant and by the end of the year or sooner I will be announcing my BFT!

I am very hopeful and strong willed! 3 years ago I had 4 BFT's! but, it was a chemical pregnancy. So I know this will work

Welcome! You will love it here. We are all here for each other and there is a lot of encouragement. And we love to answer each others questions and give suggestions! Update us on how you're doing and you'll find lots of women similar situations. Hope you get a BFP soon! Love your can do attitude! :)

You guys are AMAZING!! I can feel the support already! Thank you for being so warm and welcoming!! lol, I should be doing housework right now but this is to much fun. Maybe I'll just call in a housekeeper tomorrow :blush:

Yeah it can be distracting sometimes haha, but it's so nice to have the support and talk with so many other girls who are trying to create a baby. :)

Hi, my name is Ashley. I am 24 yrs old, will be 25 in June and my husband of 4 years and I are TTC! I do have 2 kids from a previous marriage ages 8 and6 (yes, I was VERY young when I had them and when I married the 1st time). Now, I am wanting a child VERY bad with my husband. Right now I am experiencing some issues with blocked tubes, and I do not want to do surgery to unblock them, so I decided I will do fertility massages (to break up scar tissue) and positive healing on my body so I can conceive! I am and will continue to tell myself that I can get pregnant and by the end of the year or sooner I will be announcing my BFT!

I am very hopeful and strong willed! 3 years ago I had 4 BFT's! but, it was a chemical pregnancy. So I know this will work

Good luck to you sweetie and welcome! Positive thoughts are always a good thing. :dust:

Hi I joined baby bump a few months before my wedding! Been married now for 3months, together 7years & on second cycle of ttc! I'm 28years, overweight (used to be massively overweight) trying to lose some more weight before bfp & have no fertility issues as far as I'm aware! Never been pregnant before, been on microgynon pill for 13years!! Looking forward to my ttc journey hoping it's a short journey :)

Good Luck to you girls! And this place can consume time! But I dont know what I would do without the support. 4 days late today... but had very light spotting... figure its af, so here goes 7 months.... Baby Dust for you all!

Toffee, how long have you been ttc?? beautiful wedding pic!

It's only our first month, I'm a TTC virgin haha.

Thank you :) x

It's only our first month, I'm a TTC virgin haha x

This put a HUGE smile on my face! It just means your a little saner than the rest of us :tease:
Your gonna get there soon! Im guessing 3-4 months... * puts down her money*

Haha. I hope so!

I'm obsessed already, so sane isn't the case haha x

haha well then! welcome to the asylum! we´re all gonna be amazing moms looking back when we obsessedc over it!

Yeah I think everyone on here will be fantastic moms! Everyone is so encouraging and helpful and caring.

haha well then! welcome to the asylum! we´re all gonna be amazing moms looking back when we obsessedc over it!

Amen to that!

I see your pregnant! Congrats! Have to say though, today Im extra sensitive and it brought a tear... cant wait till its me ( and the rest of us girls!)...

i love this place too! great support group when you feel like throwing in the towel... or give the headache excuse for :sex:

Amen to that!

I see your pregnant! Congrats! Have to say though, today Im extra sensitive and it brought a tear... cant wait till its me ( and the rest of us girls!)...

i love this place too! great support group when you feel like throwing in the towel... or give the headache excuse for :sex:

hi bluz, i'm sorry my news made you cry. i completely understand. Here's a hug for you sweetie. :hugs:

DH and I have waited a long time for this. This is our 3rd pregnancy, but first baby hopefully if it/they make it. Our first made it 10 weeks, 3 days. Second was a chemical. Hopefully this is 3rd time lucky. :) It WILL be your turn soon. Keep the faith!!!

well that is encouraging! i think im gonna take it slow from now on, just too much stress trying to focus on it! I know it will stick! Congrats and so happy for you!! we´re getting close to that one year marker so i can imagine!

This is my 3rd cycle. Me & my fiance are ttc #1. It's a bit frustrating. We really want a child badly . Every time my period comes on or I get a bfn, I die a little inside... :'( But good luck to you all !

you will get there! just dont stress because that does make it harder for bfp... been trying awhile and i know part of my disappointment is due to me stressing about it... but hard to stop sometimes.... but hang on! youll get there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->