Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Oooo, positive opk works. Tell them that... And given that the positive would be a day or so before O that really means cd 21/22. How many DPO are you now??

Oooo, positive opk works. Tell them that... And given that the positive would be a day or so before O that really means cd 21/22. How many DPO are you now??

I O'd April 12th or 13th so 3 or 4 DPO. When do you think I should take a pregnancy test? Last month my first cycle on Clomid AF arrived on the 23rd and before Clomid AF showed the 16th +/- a day or 2 pretty much ever since I came off of the pill June 2012.

Just heard from my doctor. My April 12th (Day 21) Progestrone level was a 12.1! How is that possible if the opk's said I ovulated day 21/22? Was the opk wrong? When did I ovulate?

Wow I don't know??? Crazy. Good thing :). Clomid is supposed to help with progesterone production. Kind of a second function thing... O better. Better hormone levels. I'd wait until 10-12 DPO to test...

Ok I've been on here a few times venting as me and bf have been trying for a baby and I always have false alarms, my period was due yesterday and I've been 28 days bang on, I took a hpt today got bfn and still no sign of af, I'm at a loss now??? :(

To the girl who's just announced her pregnancy on her Facebook... Stop complaining about being sick and unwell.
Do you have any idea how many people would give anything to be in your position! This evening I comforted a friend who's burying her baby this week... And you feel it's okay to whinge about feeling ill every 20 seconds!

Oops! That was meant to be for the vent thread, my bad :blush:

Thanks for the thoughts everyone.... It really helps...

DH and I have decided that this cycle will not involve any temping or testing or anything. Just good old fashion baby dancing....a lot! Lol

This is our 6th cycle since MC (5th cycle trying) so if no BFP this cycle then off to the doctors. It's about one year total trying and with my 33rd birthday this month and DH's 36th we feel its time...

So provided no AF in 32 days I will break out a FRER. wish us luck and lots of :dust:

***waiting patiently for May 14th***

Good luck sweetie. I'm praying hard for you guys!!! :hugs: May 14...here we come BFP!!! :)

New to this forum...long story short: 26 yo been ttc with my DH for 1 year. Had a miscarriage at 6 weeks along in October. No luck TTC or even ovulating after the MC. AF was coming about every 50-60 days. Started seeing a RE in February. Got diagnosed with PCOS...started metformin. Also got put on Femara. Did 5 days of that and then had an ultrasound. Grew 2 follicles, did Ovidrel to release them and then the "perfectly time" BD. Today was the end of our TWW and a BFN!!!!!! My DH tires to be very positive and is a wonderful husband, but lately I have felt very very alone. He just doesn't get what emotions I go through day in and day out.
During the TWW I scrutinized every little change in my body and routine. Did I go to the bathroom more than usual, are my breast sore, do they feel larger, am I nauseous or just anxious? I feel obsessed over every detail. I wasn't very hopeful this am while I waited the 3 long minutes for 1 pink line. All my girlfriends have children or are pregnant. One with PCOS is due in May. My sister just had a baby in February. My mother, sister, and close friends know we are struggling with this, and yet I feel like I am battling all these emotions on my own. I am still hopeful, but if one more person says, "don't worry" or "you're young" or "it'll happen" I'm going to go insane. Anyone else feel alone in a sea of people that love you?

Welcome MrsShannahan!!! And...yes...COMPLETELY feel you! You are not alone. I'm not sure how to explain it either. It's like I want the world to stop revolving around us and begin again ONCE and only ONCE we've gotten pregnant again...it sucks that we get pregnant, lose them and have to start all over and the rest of the world just continues on like nothing happened. I get they can't stop their lives because ours have stopped but it still sucks. So just know that we are here for you and we ALL understand you and are in this together. :hugs: and :dust:

Hi everyone... Im a newbie :) Im 28 and was on BC for 12 years and this is our seventh cycle of trying :( I had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago but since then no BFP. I think i might have a lining that is too thin, at first AF was only two days and i could get by with a panty liner but at least now im up to four days :) so hopefully Ill get my BFP soon- his was my first cycle doing temps and i did get a temp rise, i am getting my progesterone checked on CD 21 (in 2 days) to make sure im ovulating cuz my cycles are anywhere from 25-36 days... Eek. Its starting to get frustrating since all my closest friends are having babies and i am a neonatal intensive care nurse so im either surrounded by babies at work or my friends babies outside of work. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE my job and my friends babies.... I just want MY baby already!!!! :(

Welcome Hope and good luck sweetie!!! I totally get you on everything you said. Hang in there and I hope it happens for you soon!!! :dust:

Ok I need help asap!!! I'm 5dpo and I'm having annoying sore nipples and boobs ache. Tww 29 of april

Hi everyone,

Brand new to dis forum:D. Been ttc for 5 years now with two failed ivf cycles:(.

Just heard about this forum from my sis and decided to bump in.

Welcome Zafyre!! I'm sorry that you're having trouble conceiving :hugs: it's proving to be more difficult than I ever thought. I went off BFP January 2012. No AF till May. Then BFP in August! I was excited it happened so quickly (once AF returned it was only 3 months) then we lost our angel at 13 w (Mmc). Had a d&c almost 6 months ago and nothing :(. I can't imagine your three years with treatment.

Thinking of you and praying that you get a rainbow baby soon!!

Hi, I have been TTC no 1 for almost 3 years now, and I am just now finding this forum. I am looking forward to participating and seeing if I can learn any new things that might help me. If you have an suggestions for me, I would love to hear them. Thank you!

Hi, I have been TTC no 1 for almost 3 years now, and I am just now finding this forum. I am looking forward to participating and seeing if I can learn any new things that might help me. If you have an suggestions for me, I would love to hear them. Thank you!

Welcome! Sorry its taking so long, that seems to be a theme lately. :wacko:

I've been charting. It's helped me to understand my body and my cycles. By pinpointing your usual ovulation patterns its easier to time baby dancing :winkwink:

A great book to get started is 'taking charge of your fertility' by a Toni .... .? Tons of great info!

And a great website/ app for tracking & charting cycles is fertility friend. Also tons of info there :thumbup:

I recently started taking vitamin b complex which is supposed to help with lots of things particularly a short luteal phase ;which I have)....

Good luck on your journey!

:dust:

SunnyLeah,
Thank you for the warm welcome and the support. I will look into the book you recommended.

There's also a book available online for free called 'Sperm meets egg plan'. It's great for conceiving but assumes you already have certain knowledge. A quick but great read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->