Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

we always used to go to Weymouth..same place every year...loved it though :) xx

View attachment 596779

What do you ladies think? This is from today at about 2pm. This is my darkest yet but I was feeling more than I am today a few days ago... I don't get it. Any advice or thoughts? Thanks!

that looks like a bfp to me, is this the first test you've done x

Hubby and I have been trying for just over 10 months. I am on my 2nd Clomid cycle. I have used over 100 pregnancy tests in the 10 months but this is my first month using opk's. This is my darkest yet, but is it dark enough to say that ovulation with 48 hours in possible?

Allicat, not sure if its quite dark enough... Perhaps tomorrows will be positive

Good luck :)

Oh weymouth, im about 40 mins from there :)
Allicat i use opk's and ive had a couple like that now but my instructuions say the two likes have to be the same colour or the test line has to be darker than the control line..
Xx

Good luck and baby dust dear. I'm praying so hard for a bfp later this month

Hi everyone!

I have been ttc for 13 days :haha:

I got a clearblue fertility monitor and I'm still in my lows!

Any way, if you want a ttc buddy here I am. :flower:

Ughh so easy to get frustrated! Im on cd15 today done a few opk's the last 5/6 days but all come back negative! :( Do they actauly work?! Im worried ive now missed my chance this cycle! :wacko:

hi anniemay, maybe you are going to O later this cycle...???? Lots of things can interrupt or delay ovulation. I have great success with OPK's. Keep doing them and eventually you will see a positive unless you aren't ovulating. Do you temp as well? That will for sure confirm O. Good luck and hang in there! :hugs:

Lola, im ising the strip ones too! Thinking maybe i shud change to a different type! I got a realy faint line thismorning bit stil a bfn..i try and do them the the morn (if i remember)! Lol
yeah maybe try a different one?
I see your from devon! Im in dorset :)

Actually you're not supposed to do the OPK's in the morning, you're supposed to do them between the hours of 10 and 8 so that the levels can build up...i know, it's strange...especially since you are supposed to do HPT's with FMU.

Try doing your O test around 2pm as apparently the hormone surge doesnt hit until later in the day... (thats what is said on my instructions anyway!)
I took 2 clearblue tests today and Im 5weeks pregnant :cloud9:
Which is typical having just bought 20 Ov sticks lol!

Lola, im ising the strip ones too! Thinking maybe i shud change to a different type! I got a realy faint line thismorning bit stil a bfn..i try and do them the the morn (if i remember)! Lol
yeah maybe try a different one?
I see your from devon! Im in dorset :)

Yeah, and make sure you reduce liquid intake for about 1 or 2 hours before peeing on the stick. Good luck!

CONGRATS Lola!!! That's awesome! :happydance::happydance:

I was on the pill before ttc, which i was on for about 5 years so it will probably take a while for af to get into a proper routine! I know what you mean about seeing other people getting bfp and being pregnant, it makes me so broody and i'm only in month 1 so haven't been trying that long, i do think i need to stop getting ahead of myself. I'm so new to it all I probably got all my dates wrong and everything haha. When we decided to start ttc i thought it would be all simple but its just a waiting game i guess xx

Yeah mine took a while and still not really in a proper routine! Which makes it really hard to know wen im ov'ing :/ its hard not to get ahead of your self tho aint it? Lol yeah i know what u mean for a while i didnt really work out when was best to try we just went with it but after a few months with bfn's i started looking into it more spending hours searching online downloading apps on my phone so ive only really been working around dates for a couple of months now, takes time to understand it all.
Yeah it seams so simple to start with but its really not! :( some people are just luck and it happens quickly. my mum had my lil bro four years ago and she fell pregnant with in the first month of coming of bcp!!
Where are you from btw?
Xxx

I just want to say good luck to both of you girls and i hope you both fall pregnant FAST! It's no fun waiting at all. My DH and I have been ttc for about 14 months so I'm very familiar with the waiting and IMPATIENCE! I wouldn't wish this stressful journey on anyone...except for the part where it turns out great...then it seems to all be worth it! :hugs:

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Yes, these are opk's. This is from about 12 o'clock today. I go in the morning for my day 21 blood work.

Allicat Thats defintly a positive! Get busy! :winkwink:
Ttcbabyisom, yeah i re-read my instructions for the opk's and it clearly says 10am-8pm to test! Dont know why i didnt see that! Got a feeling i may have missed my chance this cycle now as ive been doing the the wrong time the whole time! :( thanks for the good luck, good luck to you too! :)

And I'm out... The :witch: got me.... Good luck to those still in or waiting for o....

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"