Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Does ovulation make one nauseous? Cos I'm 6 days past my last clomid 50mg dose and I'm feeling nauseous. Not expecting DH until tomorrow for round 2 of baby making. Lmp:29/03/2013, started clomid 2/04/2013-6/04/2013. Ovulation by clomid calculator: 11/04/2013-16/04/2013. HSG 08/04/2013

Does ovulation make one nauseous? Cos I'm 6 days past my last clomid 50mg dose and I'm feeling nauseous. Not expecting DH until tomorrow for round 2 of baby making. Lmp:29/03/2013, started clomid 2/04/2013-6/04/2013. Ovulation by clomid calculator: 11/04/2013-16/04/2013. HSG 08/04/2013

It's very possible to feel nauseous before ovulation because of your hormones, estrogen spike.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone.... It really helps...

DH and I have decided that this cycle will not involve any temping or testing or anything. Just good old fashion baby dancing....a lot! Lol

This is our 6th cycle since MC (5th cycle trying) so if no BFP this cycle then off to the doctors. It's about one year total trying and with my 33rd birthday this month and DH's 36th we feel its time...

So provided no AF in 32 days I will break out a FRER. wish us luck and lots of :dust:

***waiting patiently for May 14th***

New to this forum...long story short: 26 yo been ttc with my DH for 1 year. Had a miscarriage at 6 weeks along in October. No luck TTC or even ovulating after the MC. AF was coming about every 50-60 days. Started seeing a RE in February. Got diagnosed with PCOS...started metformin. Also got put on Femara. Did 5 days of that and then had an ultrasound. Grew 2 follicles, did Ovidrel to release them and then the "perfectly time" BD. Today was the end of our TWW and a BFN!!!!!! My DH tires to be very positive and is a wonderful husband, but lately I have felt very very alone. He just doesn't get what emotions I go through day in and day out.
During the TWW I scrutinized every little change in my body and routine. Did I go to the bathroom more than usual, are my breast sore, do they feel larger, am I nauseous or just anxious? I feel obsessed over every detail. I wasn't very hopeful this am while I waited the 3 long minutes for 1 pink line. All my girlfriends have children or are pregnant. One with PCOS is due in May. My sister just had a baby in February. My mother, sister, and close friends know we are struggling with this, and yet I feel like I am battling all these emotions on my own. I am still hopeful, but if one more person says, "don't worry" or "you're young" or "it'll happen" I'm going to go insane. Anyone else feel alone in a sea of people that love you?

Mrsshannahan,

I'm so sorry for your loss and struggle. :hugs:

You have come to the right place.. My DH and I have also been trying for a year. Lost our angel at 13w in October, still trying for another BFP. Everyone here is so supportive and understanding and we have all been there. There is always someone around to talk to or just listen. Feel free to pm me anytime you need I check in here several times a day.

We are currently taking this cycle off from charting. Still TTC but less stress. We plan on seeing our doctor if this cycle is another bfn.

Are you charting or anything along with your meds?

:dust:

Hi everyone... Im a newbie :) Im 28 and was on BC for 12 years and this is our seventh cycle of trying :( I had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago but since then no BFP. I think i might have a lining that is too thin, at first AF was only two days and i could get by with a panty liner but at least now im up to four days :) so hopefully Ill get my BFP soon- his was my first cycle doing temps and i did get a temp rise, i am getting my progesterone checked on CD 21 (in 2 days) to make sure im ovulating cuz my cycles are anywhere from 25-36 days... Eek. Its starting to get frustrating since all my closest friends are having babies and i am a neonatal intensive care nurse so im either surrounded by babies at work or my friends babies outside of work. Dont get me wrong, i LOVE my job and my friends babies.... I just want MY baby already!!!! :(

Welcome Hope! I hear you about being around kids all day. I work in daycare and most of our friends and my DH siblings all have kids (most more than one) and here we are struggling for our first. I was on BCP for 11 years. No AF for 4 months after, then got BFP about three months after that. Unfortunately we lost our angel at 13w (measured 9w). Since MMC my cycles have been crazy. After BCP my cycles were like you, short and light. Since MC they are much better. I've read it can take up to a year for your body to recover from BCP. It's a trade off for me...went from BCP to regular 28 days but light, to heavier but lengths from 29-36 days. Ugh. Tis is our 6th cycle from MC and if no BFP I will be getting checked from doctor. At 7 months you can likely head to your doctor. Tell them you've been trying about a year.

Good luck!

:dust:

Sunny- its nice to hear what others are going through- im glad i finally decided to join and not feel so alone. Thanks for ur reply:)

Ttc can easily drag on. Two months turns into six turns into 12 :(. I keep thinking that than remind myself that we got pg in the third month first time and now on 5th month. So considering they say average is 6-12 were still ok. But total (including 3 months of pregnancy and 6 weeks waiting after mc) it's now a full year! So frustrating....

Im sorry :( one day you wake up and say im ready after so many years of preventing and you think its gonna happen rigt away... At least everyone who talks about it- it happens right away.

Yep. Both of my sister in laws went off the cycle of their weddings and both got pg on honeymoon. I went off after wedding but 3 months before wanting to try and here we are. Sucks :(

I just keep thinking that one day I'll wake up and my baby will be 5! Lol. This will all be passed. DH always says this is temporary and will pass.

Someone here told me that she believed that those of us who have to work harder to have our children appreciate them more. Recognize them for the miracle that all children are :)

Yep. Both of my sister in laws went off the cycle of their weddings and both got pg on honeymoon. I went off after wedding but 3 months before wanting to try and here we are. Sucks :(

I just keep thinking that one day I'll wake up and my baby will be 5! Lol. This will all be passed. DH always says this is temporary and will pass.

Someone here told me that she believed that those of us who have to work harder to have our children appreciate them more. Recognize them for the miracle that all children are :)

I like that! Just remember every day is a day closer to that BFP! X

:bike::bike:My brother in law (who has two children- one conceived on honeymoon) once told me shortly after our loss "in 10 years you won't really remember all of the ups and downs and the extra 6 months or year to have a baby will be forgotten. Time flies so quickly it'll seem like no time at all".

At the time I thought, what do you know, you have your boy & girl and conceived first cycle and 5th cycle (while not really trying either time)... But looking back its true. I recall being in school and thinking when is this ever gonna end, and now its all of a sudden 10 years later!!! So ten years from now, all of this struggle will be past and I will be playing with my children wondering "where has the time gone"....

Just a little food for thought....

:bike:

Thank you for the support Sunnyleah! AF reared her ugly head this morning. And surprisingly I was releaved. At least I don't have to wait around for her to show up, meaning we can try again soon, and solidifying that my BFN was no mistake. A little part of me always hopes that I have tested too early, and that those two pink lines will show up a few days later. Who ever thought that one little stick could bring so much disappointment :/. Hopefully I will hear back from my RE tomorrow and see when to start the Femara again. Praying plus signs for all!!!

So... I am worried how they are going to handle my day 21 Progesterone blood work as opk's told me I ovulated on day 21/22. I told them this and they didn't respond. What should I expect my results to be and how should I handle it when they want to call in another Clomid round? I kind of just want to show up there a week from my O date for another blood draw with correct results.

Allicat that's a tough one. I also o around cd 20 and I remember when I was pg and they were booking the tests that I would be measuring small (really its almost a week behind). My doctor said they'd get a better idea at u/s. So I'm not sure about progesterone testing... I'm guessing it would be lower?? Did you being in your charts to show them??

Good luck...

Allicat that's a tough one. I also o around cd 20 and I remember when I was pg and they were booking the tests that I would be measuring small (really its almost a week behind). My doctor said they'd get a better idea at u/s. So I'm not sure about progesterone testing... I'm guessing it would be lower?? Did you being in your charts to show them??

Good luck...

I don't chart or temp. I had close to positive opk's and then a definite positive opk on cd20 (April 11th). I don't know if it is possible to have symptoms yet but i was nauseas last night after dinner, very gassy, constantly running to the bathroom to pee even if I haven't had any liquids, and fall asleep before my husband comes to bed on weekens or goes to work at 10:30pm on weekdays which is very strange for me as we always go to bed together or i wait up with him before he leaves for work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->