Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello Ladies...
We have been trying to conceive for about 6 months and no luck so far :( . AF is due to arrive on may 5th but i dont think i have any "pregnancy" symptoms, just sore breasts and for some reason my hands are swollen today? anyone experience this?..

Hi Cherry! Welcome. Sorry it's taking longer than you hoped... I get sore breast every month after O.... They were 10x worse when I had my BFP.... Never the hands though....

Good luck.

AF got me today, 2 days late, I had a feeling she was coming, going to try for a Jan 2014 baby now, it would be due 2 days before my birthday .. would be the best birhday present ever, fx'd :) hows everyone else getting on xx

Sorry AF got you but fingers triple crossed for you Kirsty!!!

Kirstyjane13... I'm in that spot too.... Jan 17 is the edd for my current cycle. 3 days before my niece turns 4!!! I prefer that to a Christmas baby actually!

Good luck!

I hope it's your time Sunny!!! :)

Helloooo ladies! I am newish to the site and brand spanking new to the TTC group, just thought I would introduce myself and say hi :)

My fiance and I were going to wait to try - wedding next year, losing weight, moving, blah blah blah... but after a series of events we decided to go for it. Last week we were very excited when I got an unplanned BFP, but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy. We were very disappointed but it made us realize that a munchkin is really priority over the other stuff. I'm 31 and he's 32... waited long enough!

Anyway, I'm super stoked and eager to learn more about this process.. Even after lurking for a while, I still feel like i'm reading another language on these boards... you ladies and your acronyms! I guess I need to get with the program :winkwink:

welcome paperklutz! Good luck to you sweetie. Hope you don't have to be here for long and it happens for you quick! My DH and I have been trying for almost 2 years...we've had 3 losses in between...so i hope you have better luck than us. GOOD LUCK and hang in there during this journey. It can be a tough one! :hugs:

I would! Although I've had my BFP 2weeks and only got appt for thurs as so busy! I'm just wishing the weeks away at the moment can't wait to reach (hopefully) 12weeks xxx

Good luck to you Lola, i hope you reach that 12 weeks too!!!

Im waiting too! 6DPO so can't test until the weekend. Been super nauseous, dizzy and cranky (poor DH)....however, I have had this before and no pg that time....this is our 4th month trying after a year of 'not preventing'.....fingers crossed for :baby:! TWW sure is frustrating!

good luck to you maple!!!

I am TTC #1 with MF infertility.
This will be our first combo (Femara & Follistim) IUI cycle. Our 7th IUI to date. I am looking for a cycle buddy or anyone with info on combo cycles. I would love to hear some positive stories, if anyone has one.
I am totally new to the site and may be posting this in the wrong area, any feedback would be appreciated.

Welcome faith! I'm not doing these steps yet but the best of luck to you my dear!!! :dust:

hi all, i m 28 and TTC. i had my last period on 18th march and according to my cycle it should have come on 20th april but it has not come yet. i am now 6 days late for my period. i have no pregnancy symptoms till now only i m having is headache in evening since 2 days. i had intercourse this month only from 14th april and not before that. is there any chances of me gettting pregnant in this short period of time, or is there any chance that i got pregnant a month before but got my period last month ... it happened to my sister when sh was pregnant in her second month she got her normal period and she continued her pregnancy and now she is a mother of a healthy baby boy..
so i am just confused.. though i am going to see my doctor after 3-4 days but still i want to know if anyone having the same experience or had experienced..
please let me know i m very curious about getting pregnant and waiting so badly to have a baby..

Hi all I'm new here and I've been reading tons of stuff on here and other places and decided to give it a go as I'd really like a bit of support...cycles average 26 days and have been constant for a while until this cycle was due for af on 26th nothing but loads of creamy thick clumpy cm, wasn't an infection no smell, burning, itching..now have lots of water creamy to thick cm, thought af was coming today still nothing it's now 14 dpo and no bfp....faustrated and a bit sad...fiance and I decided to actively try this month after a year of throwing caution to the wind any thoughts of when to test again or how long. To wait? I had positive on CD 13 peaked 14 and positive 15 (colour was same as 13), now on cd 28 nothing, no af, no signs of her and no postitive test, don't want to get my hopes up but can't help it...planning on doing youtuye videos if I get a bfp to document the process of pure happiness, any help or info will be much appreciated! Xx

WELCOME LADIES!!! :dust:

HI there!

I am also TTC for my first and am so excited and scared as well. Really hoping that this time around we get a positive! Been trying for a year and a 4 months.

Need help..confused and worried

i had my last period on 18th march , this month that is in april it should have come on 20th april but i am 11 days late now. i took a HPT after 1 week of missed period it was negative, before 2 days i had very very light spotting it was only 2-3 drops of spotting, next day i had period like cramps for around 2 hours but till now no period having headache
and feeling little warm but no fever, my doc took my urine test but it was negative, she didn't took a blood test. can i be pregnant or it is just late period due to some other reason please help...

Hello! My name is Mel and my husband and I are trying to conceive our first baby! I'd love a bit of support/stories/other people obsessed with getting pregnant to hang out with!

Welcome PolyGirl!!! Good luck to you hun and :dust:

Hello Ladies...
We have been trying to conceive for about 6 months and no luck so far :( . AF is due to arrive on may 5th but i dont think i have any "pregnancy" symptoms, just sore breasts and for some reason my hands are swollen today? anyone experience this?..

Welcome Cherry! :dust:

HI there!

I am also TTC for my first and am so excited and scared as well. Really hoping that this time around we get a positive! Been trying for a year and a 4 months.

Hi Liz. Welcome sweetie. Sorry it's taking you so long and I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :hugs:

Need help..confused and worried

i had my last period on 18th march , this month that is in april it should have come on 20th april but i am 11 days late now. i took a HPT after 1 week of missed period it was negative, before 2 days i had very very light spotting it was only 2-3 drops of spotting, next day i had period like cramps for around 2 hours but till now no period having headache
and feeling little warm but no fever, my doc took my urine test but it was negative, she didn't took a blood test. can i be pregnant or it is just late period due to some other reason please help...

It sounds like your period is just really late. Is that normal for you? Have you been extra stressed lately? Lots of things can cause a delay in period. But you should do a blood test to confirm. If not pregnancy and you still don't get your period for another week, I'd say call or go see your doc hun. Good luck and sorry you're going through this confusion. It stinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->