Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I just wanted to say hi, I am new to the ttc forum I actually havnt been on one before so this is really new to me.

Just some background info: my husband and I have been ttc going on 4yrs now, I had a chemical pregnancy in Jan 2010 and then stopped having periods for a really long time. About 2yrs ago was diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance, have been on 3 rounds of clomid (all 3 dose ranges) with no ovulation. This last cycle my doc said we could try clomid again because I have had normal cycles for 6 months, this time with confirmed ovulation :happydance: I am now 7-10dpo ( not sure exact day of ovulation) now we are just playing the waiting game AF is due in the next 2-4 days

I've been having mild dull cramping for several days starting 3-4dpo and still having on and off today...not sure what to think about it yet, but I'm hoping its a good sign.... any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!

Welcome crazy4baby!!! I hope you get your BFP!!! Sorry about your chemical. I've had one of those too. They really suck. Yay for confirmed O though!!! Hang in there. :hugs:

Hello, everyone! My husband and I have recently decided to begin TTC, and I am glad that I've found a space where I'm not alone in the journey.

Yes, I've seen my dr. apparently due to some irregular AF lenghts it screwed with my hormones and i had no chance of conceiving. but been prescribed some duphaston and everything is starting to get back to normal. really excited because i'm hoping may is the month :)

I have same issue of irregular AF and currently on duphaston. i want to ask will you introduce clomid when AF comes?....also have you found out the cause of your irregular AF...mine the doc says its due to PCOS. Baby dust dear:baby:

TTC #1 Currently 8 dpo CD 21 I can test on April 1st and hoping for a :bfp:
I am tempted to test early but know I shouldn't. I just want my bby so bad. :baby:

i know its been a long time but I'm kinda of curious to know what happened?

Hi there, this is my first message.
My hubby and I married in oct and have been ttc ever since. I went off the pill a few months before our wedding.
My cycle is normally between 26 and 29 but mostly 28. I use clear blue to test for o day and have had times where I thought I was preg but did a test and found I wasn't.
We both work and study so we find ourselves having to plan time around o day for bd’ing but he's often away with work.

Last month I was sure I was preg I had spotting mid cycle and everything but test was neg and period came early (cd26 was expecting cd29)
This month I have been testing for a surge since cd13 and its now cd15 still neg -did bd cd14 and cd15.

Yes, I've seen my dr. apparently due to some irregular AF lenghts it screwed with my hormones and i had no chance of conceiving. but been prescribed some duphaston and everything is starting to get back to normal. really excited because i'm hoping may is the month :)

I have same issue of irregular AF and currently on duphaston. i want to ask will you introduce clomid when AF comes?....also have you found out the cause of your irregular AF...mine the doc says its due to PCOS. Baby dust dear:baby:

NO, I won't be introducing clomid. OBGYN just wants to keep it as natural as possible. She checked me and said everything looks healthy. I discussed my "baby wish" with her and told her I really want to be pregnant and we decided to try duphaston to regulate my AF's lenght ( for 5 months) and then until december we're going off the pills to see if AF stays regulated or not..and if I don't fall pregnant until december than we are going to look into some other stuff..maybe clomid or something else. But I would much rather fall pregnant as naturally as possible without added helps.

Hi there, this is my first message.
My hubby and I married in oct and have been ttc ever since. I went off the pill a few months before our wedding.
My cycle is normally between 26 and 29 but mostly 28. I use clear blue to test for o day and have had times where I thought I was preg but did a test and found I wasn't.
We both work and study so we find ourselves having to plan time around o day for bd’ing but he's often away with work.

Last month I was sure I was preg I had spotting mid cycle and everything but test was neg and period came early (cd26 was expecting cd29)
This month I have been testing for a surge since cd13 and its now cd15 still neg -did bd cd14 and cd15.

Welcome! I often think I'm pregnant and then af shows up :(. It's quite the roller coaster this ttc stuff. Hang in there!! We are at the one year mark with one pregnancy (which we lost) and still considered normal!! No one ever tells you how long it can take...

for tomorrow...for all of us that have experienced a loss or several losses...love you all!

Dear Mr. Hallmark,

I am writing to you from heaven,
and though it must appear

A rather strange idea,
I see everything from here.

I just popped in to visit,
your stores to find a card

A card of love for my mother,
as this day for her is hard.

There must be some mistake I thought,
every card you could imagine

Except I could not find a card,
from a child who lives in heaven.

She is still a mother too,
no matter where I reside

I had to leave, she understands,
but oh the tears she's cried.

I thought that if I wrote you,
that you would come to know

That though I live in heaven now,
I still love my mother so.

She talks with me, and dreams with me;
we still share laughter too,

Memories our way of speaking now,
would you see what you could do?

My mother carries me in her heart,
her tears she hides from sight.

She writes poems to honor me,
sometimes far into the night

She plants flowers in my garden,
there my living memory dwells

She writes to other grieving parents,
trying to ease their pain as well.

So you see Mr. Hallmark,
though I no longer live on earth

I must find a way,
to remind her of her wondrous worth

She needs to be honored,
and remembered too

Just as the children of earth will do.

Thank you Mr. Hallmark,
I know you'll do your best

I have done all I can do;
to you I'll leave the rest.

Find a way to tell her,
how much she means to me

Until I can do it for myself,
when she joins me in eternity.

Happy Mother's Day From Heaven...

It's the busiest day in Heaven
I'm planning a big surprise
To let you know I love you...
And that no one ever dies.
Even though you're down below
And I am up above,
I'm sending you these wishes
And all my angel love.
It's really quite exciting
To plan this big event.
For lots of gifts will come your
way And all are heaven sent.
First, I'll take a bubble bath-My splashes might cause some
rain. But knowing all the fun I'm
having,
Will help to ease your pain. Next, I'll get some pictures
In my halo and my gown.
So when you get to Heaven,
You can show them all around.
I have color crayons in Heaven,
And I will draw some stars so
bright
And place them in the sky today For you to see at night.

Then, Jesus will have story time.
And I will sit upon his lap.
He'll tell me all about you
Just before I take a nap.
I'll wake up full of energy
And play a game or two.
Before I finish sending
All my love to you
After snack I'll write a song
For all the birds to sing.
And know I've made you happy
With all the joy it brings.
At nighttime I'll be tired.
But I'll still hold you tight.
My arms will wrap around you
And keep you through the night.
And when you finally slumber,
I will kneel to pray.
Asking God to bless you
On this special Mother's bay.

Thanks Sunnyleah O:)

we had :sex: again last night (cd17) - not sure if it would do anything as my app says i should have o cd14 or something like that.
I noticed the mucus is clear both yesterday and again today so i think thats a positive right?
I went to the shops this morning to get another box of clearblue tests as this box ran out but they didn't have any in stock :-( - but i guess as long as we are doing the bd each night it doesn't matter on which day i o

:dust:

Ttcbabyisom. Those are beautiful poems. I'm crying as I read them. Just had a bfp yesterday with af following within hours. :cry:

Thinking of all the angel mommies today, and fur baby mommies and ttc mommies (we are all mommies in our hearts) just waiting for our take home baby....

wow, those two poems brought me to tears.

Hi Ladies! :wave: We have just upgraded to TTC! Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been broody since August 2011, so almost 2 years of waiting. I'm 26 and my OH is 36 and we have been married for over 8 months now.

Is there such a thing you can take to regulate cycles? Ive been all over the place since stopping my pill in oct. Finnaly thought i was begining to get in a routeen last cycle, 35 days, but day 35 came and no af. 12 days later still no af!! S im still in no routeen!! So frustrating!!

Anniemay I've read that if cycles aren't normal after 6 months to check with doctor. Vitex and vitamin b complex are supposed to help. I took 4 months to have anything after bcp but luckily was regular after that....

Anniemay I've read that if cycles aren't normal after 6 months to check with doctor. Vitex and vitamin b complex are supposed to help. I took 4 months to have anything after bfp but luckily was regular after that....
Okay i might head to the dr then to see what they say. May be worth a try! Thank you :)

Another month, another cycle, another BFN!!! And today I find out a girl I'm working with is pregnant. Oh, and of course, "we weren't even trying." Was her response. Wellllll whooped dee flipped do girl! I'm sooooooo happy for you! Not like you complained the entire time you were pregnant the first time 18 months ago. That one was a "whoops" too. So happy that your BC methods failed you. Better luck next time I guess...feeling mean today 😠😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->