Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

TTC #1...I'm 25, hubby is 34. We are now on month 3 of trying and just started using Clearblue digital opk's. Hoping this is out month!

what are your symptoms.?

thank you!! :D as for symptoms, last week I had to pee like every 10 minutes. That's calmed down a bit though. My breasts are sore, and I've had cramps that feel like af. That's what I was worried about for a while. I've also been craving cheetos, haha

what are your symptoms.?

thank you!! :D as for symptoms, last week I had to pee like every 10 minutes. That's calmed down a bit though. My breasts are sore, and I've had cramps that feel like af. That's what I was worried about for a while. I've also been craving cheetos, haha

ME TOOO!!!! i bought a big bag of cheetos puffs last night at walmart & cookies & pickles i have been wanting them for like 2 days now!!!! LOL!!!

what are your symptoms.?

ME TOOO!!!! i bought a big bag of cheetos puffs last night at walmart & cookies & pickles i have been wanting them for like 2 days now!!!! LOL!!!

lol, I've been trying to resist. Plus my husband won't let me :p

what are your symptoms.?

lol, I've been trying to resist. Plus my husband won't let me :p

LOL, bad hubby never let your prego wife go without her fatsnacks! LOL

haha, I think it'll be better for me if I don't. I'm already a bit chubby :p

haha, I think it'll be better for me if I don't. I'm already a bit chubby :p

AHAHAHAH! well the body wants what the body wants!!! AHAHHA! so my prego test didnt come in today so they should be here tomorrow but i took a ovulation tests cause of the cramping and this is what i got.. i think its looks positive but im not too sure if its real cause i havent had my period yet and i dont know if its possible to ovulate twice in one cycle without having a period in between ovulations.

Hi ladies,
This is my 5 month of trying, and I feel a little different this month I am 5dpo, and today I am very tired, also since about 3dpo my boobs have been very tender. I dont know if these are just hormones or what the heck is going on!! I hate this tww!!! I have some cramping to kinda feels like AF...... I have heard a lot that you can't have symptoms early wondering if this could be the month. I am due for my period on the 12 of october so still early in the TWW.

I told my mom. She wants to be a grandma so bad, haha. Plus, this being my first, I'm going to need my moms help with a lot of things. :) i want to wait a little longer to tell friends and stuff just to make sure that nothing is going to go wrong, you know? :)

Has anyone used Pioglitazone? I was told by the docs that they were a sure fire way of getting pregnant me, i'm not so sure! Just wondering if anyone had any joy with them???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->