Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hiii!!!!! what kind of ovulation tests do you use? i would recommend probably changing to a different kind or a different brand if your constantly getting positives. i use ebay cheapies i got positives 2 days last week on my opks and i took a prego test this morning and there is a faint line. (the picture posted) i personally never got a positive on my opks because my cycles vary from 34-51 and im not cd 54 so i knew either my period was going to be later then normal or that im prego. LOL goodluck with everything love, im ALWAYS online even when it says im not if you ever just wanna talk or anything:)

Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi,

i didn't explain that very well, lol. I ment that i do them every month and get 1-2days of positives but every month i get at least 1 day of a positive if that makes any sense :wacko: lol. So as far as i am aware i am ovulating every month. My af differs between 27-31 days that's why i do them :)
If I understand correctly, you can get a positive OPK and then not ovulate. The body makes enough of the lh, but for some reason it doesn't release the egg. The only way to be sure you're ovulating is to temp. Even if some temps are off for time, you might still be able to see a pattern and determine whether or not you ovulated!

I need help not sure how to post an image and would like you ladies to view my chart ...

I need help not sure how to post an image and would like you ladies to view my chart ...

to post a image go to the bottom click "go advance" then there is a paperclip on the first row next to the smiley face click it browse then upload:)

Hey guy's

I have been on here for quite a bit but decided to ease off for a while. Now back on as i'm getting frustrated.
A little about me, i am 28 and hubby is only just 30. TTC for around 1yr 8m. I was on depo for a while (too long) and started regular periods January 2012 which is when we started ttc. I do opk's and always get a positive every time but it's just not happening. I have never done temp's as am a shocker at getting up at the same time every day, ooppps. I am booked in next Monday for an internal ultrasound to check whats going on, had bloods done but that came back normal.

Just wanting to chat and have been reading everyone else's comments. :)

hiii!!!!! what kind of ovulation tests do you use? i would recommend probably changing to a different kind or a different brand if your constantly getting positives. i use ebay cheapies i got positives 2 days last week on my opks and i took a prego test this morning and there is a faint line. (the picture posted) i personally never got a positive on my opks because my cycles vary from 34-51 and im not cd 54 so i knew either my period was going to be later then normal or that im prego. LOL goodluck with everything love, im ALWAYS online even when it says im not if you ever just wanna talk or anything:)

Hi,

i didn't explain that very well, lol. I ment that i do them every month and get 1-2days of positives but every month i get at least 1 day of a positive if that makes any sense :wacko: lol. So as far as i am aware i am ovulating every month. My af differs between 27-31 days that's why i do them :)

yes it makes sense to me! lol. and yes id say you are ovulating each month rather its 1 day or 2. lucky you!!! ;D

Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you can get a positive OPK and then not ovulate. The body makes enough of the lh, but for some reason it doesn't release the egg. The only way to be sure you're ovulating is to temp. Even if some temps are off for time, you might still be able to see a pattern and determine whether or not you ovulated!

ahah! thanks i take it you see it too?! LOL! im so worried af is going to come still. just cause i dont have sore boobs and everything like my cm is dry but there is like dry chucks from when i was getting pure white cm. so i dont know, im going crazy right now! LOL!

Hi Ladies,

Really would like to get your opinions on my chart ,

when was my ovulation , etc all the advice I can get would be great.

Attachments

• temping.jpg
    temping.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
ahah! thanks i take it you see it too?! LOL! im so worried af is going to come still. just cause i dont have sore boobs and everything like my cm is dry but there is like dry chucks from when i was getting pure white cm. so i dont know, im going crazy right now! LOL!
Oh yeah, clear as day! So how far along does that make you!?

Hi Ladies,

I've never looked at a chart from that site before, so there are a lot of things on there that are basically Greek to me! My guess would be that you ovulated on CD 20 though.

Oh yeah, clear as day! So how far along does that make you!?

Hi Ladies,

I've never looked at a chart from that site before, so there are a lot of things on there that are basically Greek to me! My guess would be that you ovulated on CD 20 though.

if its legit and gets darker as of right now id be 8 weeks but fetal would be 1 week. ;P

Oh wow, you caught that really early then! Well, can't wait to see your line darken up :)

Well the amount of lh in your pee doubles every 2-3 days, so I'm guessing pretty quick! I've never been pregnant though, so I'm not sure what lh level will yield a dark line or anything.

first day on here! kinda new to this kind of thing. my husband and i have been ttc since July. this month might be it! two days late, and ive been very sore, and have to pee every 10 minutes. the past few days ive been getting really bad cramps, but no af. is this normal?

Only one way to find out, I suppose... :test:

Welcome to the forum!

do you think i should wait a few more days though? i don't know if i should test so early in case af does come. ugh >.< so frustrating, haha

Yeah, I hear you there. My body's been all weird lately, and even though I haven't thought I was pregnant, it seemed like the only explanation, so I tested a couple times. Very upsetting to see a BFN, even when you expect it.

If you're two days late, it's very likely that you would be able to test positive if you are pregnant. But I totally understand if you need more time! It's nerve-wracking. Keep us updated!

i'll definitely keep you updated. i think i'll test in a few days. waiting is so hard though!!!:growlmad:

i'll definitely keep you updated. i think i'll test in a few days. waiting is so hard though!!!:growlmad:

if your still in your tww id wait to test till your out of it, im only 1 week into it and got a faint. so im waiting till im out of my ttw. ;P

Well the amount of lh in your pee doubles every 2-3 days, so I'm guessing pretty quick! I've never been pregnant though, so I'm not sure what lh level will yield a dark line or anything.

LOL, ill try to google it and see what i find:)

if your still in your tww id wait to test till your out of it, im only 1 week into it and got a faint. so im waiting till im out of my ttw. ;P

it's been three weeks since I ovulated, but I have a long cycle, so at this point I'm 3 days late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->