Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi Ladies!!

Very new to this thread, but if I don's ask I'd probably lose my mind!

I'm currently 5dpo (or 7dpo, not really sure :wacko: ) and feeling the following symptoms.
Overwhelmingly light headed, slightly sore boobs, back aches, headaches, with thick white cm, and feeling tired.:sleep:

Know it's probably to early to experience symptoms but this is unusual for me prior to AF.

Any thoughts?? :)

Hi Ladies!!

Very new to this thread, but if I don's ask I'd probably lose my mind!

I'm currently 5dpo (or 7dpo, not really sure :wacko: ) and feeling the following symptoms.
Overwhelmingly light headed, slightly sore boobs, back aches, headaches, with thick white cm, and feeling tired.:sleep:

Know it's probably to early to experience symptoms but this is unusual for me prior to AF.
Any thoughts?? :)

i was experiencing the same thing as you a few days ago around that same time and still do every now and then i had light brown discharge for one day & it hasnt came back so im think that was implantation & not af cause i was having cramps with it it was only there for about a hour at the most. im currently 11/12 dpo im o'd on one of those days just not sure when, lol. so id say its good so far!!! :thumbup: :D :winkwink:

I told my mom. She wants to be a grandma so bad, haha. Plus, this being my first, I'm going to need my moms help with a lot of things. :) i want to wait a little longer to tell friends and stuff just to make sure that nothing is going to go wrong, you know? :)

yheep! i told my husband i wanted to be pass 14 weeks before telling family so i know i wont miscarry, i know anything is still possible pass that but its unlikely.

Has anyone used Pioglitazone? I was told by the docs that they were a sure fire way of getting pregnant me, i'm not so sure! Just wondering if anyone had any joy with them???

not me, i wish i knew about sooner tho cause i wouldve tried it, lol.

Has anyone used Pioglitazone? I was told by the docs that they were a sure fire way of getting pregnant me, i'm not so sure! Just wondering if anyone had any joy with them???

Lol!! I've not got my hopes up but the docs at hosp seem to have! At the mo tho i'm going stir crazy as i'm due on in 3 days and have had a small discharge brown in colour so hoping it's implantation bleeding but have a feeling its prob not! Silly thing is i've not had the usual feelings of mother nature on her way so maybe.......??????:shrug:

Lol!! I've not got my hopes up but the docs at hosp seem to have! At the mo tho i'm going stir crazy as i'm due on in 3 days and have had a small discharge brown in colour so hoping it's implantation bleeding but have a feeling its prob not! Silly thing is i've not had the usual feelings of mother nature on her way so maybe.......??????:shrug:

what is your dpo? cause im having brown discharge too. im on day 2 of having it. im 11/12 dpo with irregular cycles. cd 57.

I told my mom. She wants to be a grandma so bad, haha. Plus, this being my first, I'm going to need my moms help with a lot of things. :) i want to wait a little longer to tell friends and stuff just to make sure that nothing is going to go wrong, you know? :)

yheep! i told my husband i wanted to be pass 14 weeks before telling family so i know i wont miscarry, i know anything is still possible pass that but its unlikely.

yeah, we're not telling anyone else besides her yet, but I felt I really needed to talk to her about it, cause she can help me find a good doctor and all that :)

9 days but i'm not regular due to the pcos. :-( so not 100% as to whether is implantation or not

this is day 2 of opk & this is what i got a stupid positive & neg prego test. im about to count myself out because im so annoyed. maybe im trying to ovulate again idk but i give up. ;p :cry::sad2:

Attachments

• Collage.jpg
    Collage.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
9 days but i'm not regular due to the pcos. :-( so not 100% as to whether is implantation or not

it probably is since your 9 dpo & implantation occurs within 6-12 dpo but we are both having the same thing for the same amount of time. im 11/12 dpo so it could be since im still in that time slot.

So this is my first month of TTC. I have a couple of questions, hoping someone can help. I bought an OPK and I want to know when I should do my first test. My period ended on Tuesday (so 2 days ago), so when would it be optimal for me to do my first test? I have always had regular cycles even before I had the IUD put in. Thanks for any help! Everything is so confusing, especially the abbreviations :S

So this is my first month of TTC. I have a couple of questions, hoping someone can help. I bought an OPK and I want to know when I should do my first test. My period ended on Tuesday (so 2 days ago), so when would it be optimal for me to do my first test? I have always had regular cycles even before I had the IUD put in. Thanks for any help! Everything is so confusing, especially the abbreviations :S

whats your average? 28 days?

i have small hope i will be prego cause this one girl got the brown discharge at 10 dpo, like me. it lasted for 4 days and tested at 14 dpo and she got a bfp. so i hope im like her! LOL. 2-3 more days left tho till im 14 dpo. LOL.

I am not entirely too sure. I have had an IUD for the past few years and before that I was on the evra patch, so it was quite regular. I never really counted my cycle. This month was my first period since I had the IUD removed.

I am not entirely too sure. I have had an IUD for the past few years and before that I was on the evra patch, so it was quite regular. I never really counted my cycle. This month was my first period since I had the IUD removed.

ohh well since you do know your average cycle its hard to say but i would say probably start cd12 instead of 14.

i have small hope i will be prego cause this one girl got the brown discharge at 10 dpo, like me. it lasted for 4 days and tested at 14 dpo and she got a bfp. so i hope im like her! LOL. 2-3 more days left tho till im 14 dpo. LOL.

praying for you! :D it would be great if we both are, cause then we can be preggo buddies, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->