Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi all,

I've been lurking on WTT for about 2 years now, we are heading over to TTC now :)

We have been married for 3 months, and together since school so around 10 years! I have been convinced since coming off the pill (and having irregular cycles since) over a year ago that I would have trouble TTC, and I now have suspected endometriosis so we thought we would get cracking now. If there is a problem then at least we have started sooner! We did want to wait for longer, but having a baby is so much more important than the other things we wanted to do.

Trying to remain positive, and not get obsessive about getting pregnant (wish me luck haha)

Good luck and baby dust to all :)

Hi all,

I've been lurking on WTT for about 2 years now, we are heading over to TTC now :)

We have been married for 3 months, and together since school so around 10 years! I have been convinced since coming off the pill (and having irregular cycles since) over a year ago that I would have trouble TTC, and I now have suspected endometriosis so we thought we would get cracking now. If there is a problem then at least we have started sooner! We did want to wait for longer, but having a baby is so much more important than the other things we wanted to do.

Trying to remain positive, and not get obsessive about getting pregnant (wish me luck haha)

Good luck and baby dust to all :)

Best of luck to you too Lucy!!! :)

That would be amazing if you conceived so he could meet his son or daughter before he leaves. Though I imagine that would make the deployment even tougher on him!

we are aiming before he gets deployed but we think itd be easier if we concieved right before he convieved so he wouldnt have to put p with my pregotude.. lol but sooner would be better.. :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

how do i post a picture on here?!!?!?!?!!!!! i need help figuring out if this test is positive or not! which im pretty sure it is! its just a ovulation test but still!!!!!!

If you click "Go advanced" at the bottom of the page instead of doing a quick reply, you'll have the paperclip icon in the toolbar so you can attach the image :)

If you click "Go advanced" at the bottom of the page instead of doing a quick reply, you'll have the paperclip icon in the toolbar so you can attach the image :)

awe, thanks doll! well here is my opk.

Attachments

• DSCF1511.jpg
    DSCF1511.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Has anyone tried taking Vitex? I'm just reading about it online and the reviews seem good. It's been 93 days since i went off bcp and i haven't had a period yet!! At this point i think i'd just be happy having a period let alone a bfp!

Has anyone tried taking Vitex? I'm just reading about it online and the reviews seem good. It's been 93 days since i went off bcp and i haven't had a period yet!! At this point i think i'd just be happy having a period let alone a bfp!

nope but i take it its birth control or a thing for periods? i took impalnon for 3 years and just got off it 2 years ago? and i now have irregular periods because of it. so i wouldnt recommend it.

It's supposed to help regulate your period which helps those with irregular periods get pregnant. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it and what their experience was with it.

It's supposed to help regulate your period which helps those with irregular periods get pregnant. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it and what their experience was with it.

oh my gosh, i need that!!!!!!! i would so do a test run and try it if im not prego this cycle. lol

but i found this thread on it; https://community.babycenter.com/post/a3827015/vitex..._success_regrets_experience_please_share

Iv'e used vitex/agnus castus and it's brilliant for period pains and great if you get them from holland and barrett on their one penny deals! Also soy isoflavones taken like clomid are supposed to help with pregnancy aswell but think that's only for people who don't have pcos.

Hey guy's

I have been on here for quite a bit but decided to ease off for a while. Now back on as i'm getting frustrated.
A little about me, i am 28 and hubby is only just 30. TTC for around 1yr 8m. I was on depo for a while (too long) and started regular periods January 2012 which is when we started ttc. I do opk's and always get a positive every time but it's just not happening. I have never done temp's as am a shocker at getting up at the same time every day, ooppps. I am booked in next Monday for an internal ultrasound to check whats going on, had bloods done but that came back normal.

Just wanting to chat and have been reading everyone else's comments. :)

Hey guy's

I have been on here for quite a bit but decided to ease off for a while. Now back on as i'm getting frustrated.
A little about me, i am 28 and hubby is only just 30. TTC for around 1yr 8m. I was on depo for a while (too long) and started regular periods January 2012 which is when we started ttc. I do opk's and always get a positive every time but it's just not happening. I have never done temp's as am a shocker at getting up at the same time every day, ooppps. I am booked in next Monday for an internal ultrasound to check whats going on, had bloods done but that came back normal.

hiii!!!!! what kind of ovulation tests do you use? i would recommend probably changing to a different kind or a different brand if your constantly getting positives. i use ebay cheapies i got positives 2 days last week on my opks and i took a prego test this morning and there is a faint line. (the picture posted) i personally never got a positive on my opks because my cycles vary from 34-51 and im not cd 54 so i knew either my period was going to be later then normal or that im prego. LOL goodluck with everything love, im ALWAYS online even when it says im not if you ever just wanna talk or anything:)

Attachments

• DSCF1528n.jpg
    DSCF1528n.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey guy's

hiii!!!!! what kind of ovulation tests do you use? i would recommend probably changing to a different kind or a different brand if your constantly getting positives. i use ebay cheapies i got positives 2 days last week on my opks and i took a prego test this morning and there is a faint line. (the picture posted) i personally never got a positive on my opks because my cycles vary from 34-51 and im not cd 54 so i knew either my period was going to be later then normal or that im prego. LOL goodluck with everything love, im ALWAYS online even when it says im not if you ever just wanna talk or anything:)

Hi,

i didn't explain that very well, lol. I ment that i do them every month and get 1-2days of positives but every month i get at least 1 day of a positive if that makes any sense :wacko: lol. So as far as i am aware i am ovulating every month. My af differs between 27-31 days that's why i do them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->