Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey girls,

how is everyone going? I went to my internal ultrasound scan yesterday and everything was great :happydance: all working as it should and nothing out of the ordinary so now gunna book in for the hubby to have a check. I suppose just keep :sex: and keep our fingers crossed.

Oh and yesterday we got a fertility monitor ready for new cycle and got Balance Activ Conceive Fertility Spray to try, we shall see how that goes. 22 months and counting!

Hi giggles! Glad to hear everything looked great! Good luck this month sweetie!!! It has to be your turn soon!!! :hugs:

Hello Everyone. It's my first time on this platform. I've been married for about 2 years now. My husband and I have been trying all the while, but we haven't been successful.
I had an HSG in June, but it wasn't done properly with the x-ray suggesting that I had blocked tubes, so the gynecologist said I had to do another one
The second revealed that my tubes were clear! That was just last month. So we're trying now and hoping for the best.

Welcome Southpart and good luck honey! Hang in there,i know this journey is long but the payoff at the end is better than anything else in this world and we WILL get there! I promise! :hugs:

Hello ladies, ive been scanning these posts for 16 months after having implanon implant removed, went crazy ttc #1!! Like mental crazy! Temping,mucas checking, date obsessing:! Lol so 3 mpnths ago for the sake of my health i had to stop and planned my wedding instead :) Now im getting married on monday and i am 6 weeks pregnant!! :D So plz plz plz dont give up! Dont get stressed! All good thing come to thoes who wait... Luv to you all x x x

Wow, that's amazing!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very very good advice. Thanks! :hugs:

Btw first symptoms for me as i wasnt 'sumptom checking' were i had brown discharge inside( sry tmi) none on tp though..on day witch was due(implantation bleeding)? And my bbs stayed sore after due date..they didnt hurt anymore than usual tho.. Funny hpw i only had thoes 2 symptoms when.6months.ago i would hsve said i had every symptom going lol!! Oh and quick tip...have sex when u feel like it..(you feel sexy when u r around ovulation) not when u think u should..ur body knows u better than a chart. X x

it's so true and crazy how the body works. i love it. i for sure feel sexier and HORNIER right around O so that's when to do it ladies. Just make sure to hit one of those 5 days and you're golden!

well heres a update on me. still no af day 63 now 17 dpo, i had super bright red blood last night & 3 days ago it was light pink mixed with brown started crying cause i thought i started checked today very light brown again so yeah i dont think im going to actually start. im requesting a blood test for next wednesday so hopefully i can get one. so so far since the 3rd my blood has gone from brown, pink, light brown, red, light brown. implantation maybe? still getting negs well they look like faint positives to me but i cant really tell cause im not sure if im imagining the line or not but hubby always sees them when i do so idk.. hopefully i can get a blood test done!:)

I'm glad you're getting a blood test. This should end all your questions!

Hello ladies
I am new to posting but have been ttc for a yr.
Me 33 Pcos. Dont O on my own. mc in 2007 @ 7w6d gestational age. 140bpm 10 hrs before mc :cry:
DH 35 perfectly fine
married 5 yrs w no contraception used
I was seeing regular endow since mc and was getting nowhere. Finally spoke up and got referral for RE. Best move ever. After 6 mos adjusting med dosage and dancing with insurance co to cover SIS/FEMVUEfinally got a Protocol in place. First cycle so trying not to get too excited.
9/18/13 provera to induce af. 9/23/13 CD1. 9/26/13 CD4 u/s. CD5-9 clomid 150mg.
10/4/13 CD12 u/s 2 follies only 8 & 10. CD15 second :happydance:u/s follies grew! 22 & 20.
Ovidrel trigger that night and timed bd all week. Side effects are not fun. How do people get pregnant on accident??
good luck to all of you in trying to make your miracle!

Oh girl, i hear ya! I'm about to embark on all of this! So sorry about your loss. Worst thing to have to go through. I'm glad you got in with an RE. We just had our first appointment too last month and have started this month a natural cycle. Not sure why they call it that except for the fact no fertlity meds are happening this cycle so I guess that's why. I start heparin injections next Wednesday, cd21 and progesterone/prometrium 200 mg. Can't wait. I know the side effects suck on 100mg prometrium, i can't imagine how they'll be on 200. Our poor hubbies! I love that your follies grew. Yay! So what dpo are you then? or however you say that now...days past trigger? dpt?
:dust:

Hi Ladies.
New to posting. I'll give abit of background. myself and hubby are 30,highschool sweethearts(hate that word though) and married nearly 3years . This is our 4th cycle ttc as well as being of bc. we have been trying to take a very relaxed approach, only using an app to tell us when O is and then also dtd when we feel like it. I have always been a very regular 25days and never late. last month was 5days late. got extremely excited but waited til morning of day5 before I poas.bfn and started 5mins later.:( I'm hoping that means bc is now completely out my system. This month I have no clue how long my cycle will be as I was 5days late month. but hoping its anything from 25-28. I have an idea when I O'd and I believe im either 11/13dpo. On 8/10dpo I got a stabbing cramp which had me doubled in pain which lasted bout 10mins and then all was fine again. Hoping this was implantation. Have been having cramps on and off last few days, every so often something smells stronger than normal but its not constant and boobs are sore round the nipple area. hoping this is our month but also don't wanna get my hopes too much.
FC to everyone who is ttc

Best of luck to you sweetie. Those all sound VERY PROMISING!!!
:dust:

Hi ladies me and the hubby have been TTC for ova a year now, I ahve been taking geritol complete. I heard its an old wise tale and it will help. Been taking them for only a week now, and n the process af came. Me and the hubby had sex in the process of af. I notice this month af wasnt bad as last month doe. I have been tired lately but dont knw if its from changing no job and times or what. Hopefully I will have a BFP soon. I goin to continue to take geritol complete until I get my BFP.. Baby dust to you all

Welcome msdiva! I have heard great things about geritol too. "A baby in every bottle" they claim. I did it for a month or too and then just stopped. No baby in my bottle. There's a forum devoted specifically to that too, you should check it out. There are a lot of success stories! If you want to, i can give you the link. :)
Good luck to you!!! :dust:

3dpt. progesterone test on monday to see if O'd. With the dizziness, fatigue, nausea, cramping, and moodiness over the last few weeks, i sure hope so

Hello ladies, ive been scanning these posts for 16 months after having implanon implant removed, went crazy ttc #1!! Like mental crazy! Temping,mucas checking, date obsessing:! Lol so 3 mpnths ago for the sake of my health i had to stop and planned my wedding instead :) Now im getting married on monday and i am 6 weeks pregnant!! :D So plz plz plz dont give up! Dont get stressed! All good thing come to thoes who wait... Luv to you all x x x

Wow, that's amazing!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very very good advice. Thanks! :hugs:

Congratulations on EVERYTHING Fran100 :happydance:

Hi to you all- I'm sort of new to this and just about getting my head around it all, but I would likability a bit of your advice if possible i have used opk's the last 2 month and read lots of info on cm, temps , and best time to try. Last month I got 2 days postive opk with the digital ones and I could see that my cm was what would be expected as being fertile those days. This month I have had 3 days postive opk , last positive was on Sunday, but instead of my cm becoming dryer (as I thought it should if I am/ have ovulated) its become much more present and is the really stretchy sort that I thought would indicate peek days. Could it mean I'm still ovulating? Do you think I should try again tOnight with hubby? Sorry I'm just very confused by it all! Thanks so much for listening to my rant! Thanks , any advice welcome :)

Hi to you all- I'm sort of new to this and just about getting my head around it all, but I would likability a bit of your advice if possible i have used opk's the last 2 month and read lots of info on cm, temps , and best time to try. Last month I got 2 days postive opk with the digital ones and I could see that my cm was what would be expected as being fertile those days. This month I have had 3 days postive opk , last positive was on Sunday, but instead of my cm becoming dryer (as I thought it should if I am/ have ovulated) its become much more present and is the really stretchy sort that I thought would indicate peek days. Could it mean I'm still ovulating? Do you think I should try again tOnight with hubby? Sorry I'm just very confused by it all! Thanks so much for listening to my rant! Thanks , any advice welcome :)

GO HAVE SEXX!!!!!!!! you can never be too careful!!!:)

I hope you listened to Burns and made whoopy with DH last night! :)

Hi, I'm 36 and this would be the 7th month trying to conceive, I'm starting to think that I can't get pregnant. I've noticed that I'm not getting that sticky discharge that women are supposed to get before ovulation. I'm not on any meds and I'm worried that this might be the problem. Does anyone here have that same problem. I've only noticed this for the last four months or so.

Hi, I'm 36 and this would be the 7th month trying to conceive, I'm starting to think that I can't get pregnant. I've noticed that I'm not getting that sticky discharge that women are supposed to get before ovulation. I'm not on any meds and I'm worried that this might be the problem. Does anyone here have that same problem. I've only noticed this for the last four months or so.

me too doll. its so annoying, so this cycle im going to have sex every other day & im temping too.:)

i'd say if your worried i'd get straight to your docs and get them to start looking at you sooner than later, trust me you don't want to be in my shoes!!! Don't get yourself down tho it'll happen when you least expect it!!:hugs:

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and this is my first month TTC. I need some advice. My periods are always very regular. Every 31 days and the first day is really heavy and painful. This month is different though. I was supposed to start on 10-17-13. But on 10-14-13 at 3:30 pm I started bleeding very lightly. Then it stopped on 10-16-13 and was brown. I was completely dry on the 17th ( day period supposed to be due) then on 10-18-13, I woke up and I had brown spotting. And I'm cramping and bloated. The spotting isn't enough to fill a pad or tampon, barely a pantyliner.

I took a test on 10-18-13 and got a BFN. Dr. said to wait a week and retest. I was just wondering if any on you knew what this meant? I fully believe that i would be having a normal period this month if i weren't pregnant. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding? Or just a really wacky period?

These are my symptoms.

DPO tracker

4 dpo- veiny swollen boobs, peeing a lot, hot, ovary twinges, dry mouth, rash on chest and between boobs, had baby makin sex, heart palpitation,

5dpo- cried at the croods. slight headache, tired, ache in right ovary area

6do- woke up at 5 am extremely hungry. Feeling puffy all over, breaking out like crazy, constantly having to pee

9dpo- laid in bed all day, extremely exausted and very emotional, discharge, congested

10dpo- nauseas after eating, super hot!, smelling my lotion really strong, lazy, discharge, congested , ovary twinges all day~somewhat strong

11dpo- pants fitting tight, congested, feeling a little sick, hot, feeling full in my uterus area, cramping a little bit, twinges on ovary areas, back ached like crazy

12dpo- horrible cramping like on my period, bloated, eating constantly, sore boobs!

13dpo- cramping off and on, twinges in ovaries, sore boobs, tired

14dpo- cramps and bleeding. Light bleeding that's very smooth. Bright red, but has zero clots. 4 days before expected period. Boobs still sore.

15dpo- light bleeding, no clots.

16dpo- light bleeding turned brown-stopped that evening at 7ish.

17dpo-nothing! dry

18dpo-woke up to brown spotting. Took pregnancy test and it was BFN.

19dpo-brown spotting-barely

Any advice and if i'm posting in the wrong forum, im sorry. =(

Thanks

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and this is my first month TTC. I need some advice. My periods are always very regular. Every 31 days and the first day is really heavy and painful. This month is different though. I was supposed to start on 10-17-13. But on 10-14-13 at 3:30 pm I started bleeding very lightly. Then it stopped on 10-16-13 and was brown. I was completely dry on the 17th ( day period supposed to be due) then on 10-18-13, I woke up and I had brown spotting. And I'm cramping and bloated. The spotting isn't enough to fill a pad or tampon, barely a pantyliner.

I took a test on 10-18-13 and got a BFN. Dr. said to wait a week and retest. I was just wondering if any on you knew what this meant? I fully believe that i would be having a normal period this month if i weren't pregnant. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding? Or just a really wacky period?

These are my symptoms.

DPO tracker

4 dpo- veiny swollen boobs, peeing a lot, hot, ovary twinges, dry mouth, rash on chest and between boobs, had baby makin sex, heart palpitation,

5dpo- cried at the croods. slight headache, tired, ache in right ovary area

6do- woke up at 5 am extremely hungry. Feeling puffy all over, breaking out like crazy, constantly having to pee

9dpo- laid in bed all day, extremely exausted and very emotional, discharge, congested

10dpo- nauseas after eating, super hot!, smelling my lotion really strong, lazy, discharge, congested , ovary twinges all day~somewhat strong

11dpo- pants fitting tight, congested, feeling a little sick, hot, feeling full in my uterus area, cramping a little bit, twinges on ovary areas, back ached like crazy

12dpo- horrible cramping like on my period, bloated, eating constantly, sore boobs!

13dpo- cramping off and on, twinges in ovaries, sore boobs, tired

14dpo- cramps and bleeding. Light bleeding that's very smooth. Bright red, but has zero clots. 4 days before expected period. Boobs still sore.

15dpo- light bleeding, no clots.

16dpo- light bleeding turned brown-stopped that evening at 7ish.

17dpo-nothing! dry

18dpo-woke up to brown spotting. Took pregnancy test and it was BFN.

19dpo-brown spotting-barely

Any advice and if i'm posting in the wrong forum, im sorry. =(

Thanks

honestly it sounds like implantation to me but i could be wrong. im mainly going based off your 14dpo.

Thank you so much for the reply. I'm really hoping it was implantation. My dr said to wait a week and retest, but idk if i can wait that long. I need to know!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->