Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Thank you so much for the reply. I'm really hoping it was implantation. My dr said to wait a week and retest, but idk if i can wait that long. I need to know!! lol

yeah i was going to say wait till it stops then a week from that day test. lol!:) goodluck love! :hugs::happydance::thumbup::baby:

Hi!! I am a newby around here too :blush:

I have been TTC 2 months, and I am on my 11dpo.. (BFN :dohh: ) after:

- Ectopic pregnancy -> only one fallopian tube remaining (we don't know its current condition.. maybe blocked from the operation).
- Severe PCOS -> I had to loose 22 pounds to start ovulating (under 132 pounds now), confirmed using OPK. And on progesterone to trigger AF.
- 2 years waiting to conceive due to the diagnosis of celiac disease - gluten sensitivity condition.

What are my chances? I'm feeling a little blue..

Hey hun,

My aunt had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have her tube removed. The dr. Said she didn't have super high chances conceiving naturally, but she just had baby number 2.

I personally think you have a 50/50 chance. You switch sides each time you ovulate.

Good luck honey and try to stay positive. :)

Just a little update on me ladies.

I am now 5 days late and having white/clear discharge with lower back pain and cramping on and off.

Any new ideas?? Baby dust to us all!!!

Just a little update on me ladies.

I am now 5 days late and having white/clear discharge with lower back pain and cramping on and off.

Any new ideas?? Baby dust to us all!!!

did you BD?! you need to bd anytime you get clear discharge even if it has white mixed or if its stretchy. im BDing every other day just to make sure. lol.

Actually I think I know what it is but I don't know what the acronyms stand for. Lol

Hi all i am new to this site , hoping to get some advice, had the impant in my arm removed thursday last, i finished my AF last tuesday, saturday i had a tiny bit of spotting but yesterday and today i have heavy bleeding and awful stomach pains, phoned my GP and he said that this can happen to a certain few women when implant is removed. i am wondering has anyone else had the same as me. myself and my finance are TTC our first baby before our wedding in 2015 so i am hoping if this is another AF that it will be gone soon so we can try to concieve again, all this is so new to me , i dont know how i am too feel etc, i know i really want a baby and hoping it happens soon but i know it can take months. thanks all in advance

hi all thought i put a post up here a few mins ago but cant see it, trying to concieve baby no 1, implant out last thursday and sunday and monday very heavy bleeding, i phoned gp as my last period finished last tuesday but gp said this could be another one and that it could take a good few months for periods to go back to normal,i never had regular periods with the implant in my arm they were all over the place, its going to be hard to track my cycle now, bleeding eased today and is nearly gone so hopefully baby no 1 will be concieved soon. Any else have the implant in and experencing anything similar to me, would love any advice, many thanks

Hi all i am new to this site , hoping to get some advice, had the impant in my arm removed thursday last, i finished my AF last tuesday, saturday i had a tiny bit of spotting but yesterday and today i have heavy bleeding and awful stomach pains, phoned my GP and he said that this can happen to a certain few women when implant is removed. i am wondering has anyone else had the same as me. myself and my fiance are TTC our first baby before our wedding in 2015 so i am hoping if this is another AF that it will be gone soon so we can try to concieve again, all this is so new to me , i dont know how i am too feel etc, i know i really want a baby and hoping it happens soon but i know it can take months. thanks all in advance

oh my gawd, goodluck. i just got mine removed last year & still have fucked up cycles. i effing am so mad i was on it for 3 years. :l i seriously suggest temping! im temping this cycle, mine just started on the 17th. ive done opks, cervical mucus, everything besides temping so thats why im starting this cycle to see if it helps & sex every other day instead of everyday to relax his sperm. &&&&& dont schedule to have sex it will make his hormones boost & sperm count lower. i did research and i told my husband im not telling him when we will have sex cause i dont want it lowering.

Hi everyone...

I'm brand-spanking new to this site...and to the whole ttc thing. :)

I'm still on the discovery road....have only just realised that women ttc use all sorts of strange abbreviations...and only just found out that the first 2 weeks they count in pregnancy...you aren't even pregnant at all!

So...very new and very naïve! :)

I'm 26 and my husband is 30 and this is our second month ttc.

I'm currently 6dpo and having bad twinges and cramps on my right side. Different from period pains...and haven't had anything like this before.
Was extremely thirst and had a constantly dry throat at 4dpo even though I was drinking lots....feeling very tired right now, and extremely grumpy!

And SOOOO hoping we'll get a BBP soon...but terrified that I'm going to be disappointed. Trying to forget about it all...and wait patiently...but the wait is killing me!

So tired I'm not even thinking properly!
Title of post should be 6dpo and Hoping!! Haha

Hey hun,

My aunt had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have her tube removed. The dr. Said she didn't have super high chances conceiving naturally, but she just had baby number 2.

I personally think you have a 50/50 chance. You switch sides each time you ovulate.

Thank you very much love! I will try :blush:

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site and figured it would be nice to have some TTC people to talk to.

I'm currently on CD16 and I'm about to ovulate in the next few days (I have 30 day Cycles)

This is mine and DH 2nd month TTC and really hoping for a BFP this month! We really want to give good news around the holidays.

:flower:

Hey hun,

Thank you very much love! I will try :blush:

Hi!! I am a newby around here too :blush:

I have been TTC 2 months, and I am on my 11dpo.. (BFN :dohh: ) after:

- Ectopic pregnancy -> only one fallopian tube remaining (we don't know its current condition.. maybe blocked from the operation).
- Severe PCOS -> I had to loose 22 pounds to start ovulating (under 132 pounds now), confirmed using OPK. And on progesterone to trigger AF.
- 2 years waiting to conceive due to the diagnosis of celiac disease - gluten sensitivity condition.

What are my chances? I'm feeling a little blue..

Welcome here Jerene! Sorry to hear about all of that. I wish you all the best honey! :hugs: :dust:

Hi all i am new to this site , hoping to get some advice, had the impant in my arm removed thursday last, i finished my AF last tuesday, saturday i had a tiny bit of spotting but yesterday and today i have heavy bleeding and awful stomach pains, phoned my GP and he said that this can happen to a certain few women when implant is removed. i am wondering has anyone else had the same as me. myself and my finance are TTC our first baby before our wedding in 2015 so i am hoping if this is another AF that it will be gone soon so we can try to concieve again, all this is so new to me , i dont know how i am too feel etc, i know i really want a baby and hoping it happens soon but i know it can take months. thanks all in advance

Welcome sweetie and best of luck! :dust: :dust:

Hi all i am new to this site , hoping to get some advice, had the impant in my arm removed thursday last, i finished my AF last tuesday, saturday i had a tiny bit of spotting but yesterday and today i have heavy bleeding and awful stomach pains, phoned my GP and he said that this can happen to a certain few women when implant is removed. i am wondering has anyone else had the same as me. myself and my fiance are TTC our first baby before our wedding in 2015 so i am hoping if this is another AF that it will be gone soon so we can try to concieve again, all this is so new to me , i dont know how i am too feel etc, i know i really want a baby and hoping it happens soon but i know it can take months. thanks all in advance

oh my gawd, goodluck. i just got mine removed last year & still have fucked up cycles. i effing am so mad i was on it for 3 years. :l i seriously suggest temping! im temping this cycle, mine just started on the 17th. ive done opks, cervical mucus, everything besides temping so thats why im starting this cycle to see if it helps & sex every other day instead of everyday to relax his sperm. &&&&& dont schedule to have sex it will make his hormones boost & sperm count lower. i did research and i told my husband im not telling him when we will have sex cause i dont want it lowering.

Burns, i've never heard of that regarding the man's sperm lowering. Here is something i just found on babycenter.com:

I'm reading a book called What To Do When You Think You Can't Have A Baby - By Karol White - It is one of the many books I'm reading during my journey to become a pregnancy expert (800 out of 10,000 hours done!)

Anyways;

There is chapter on male infertility, and here is what it says:

"A man produces approximately 500 million spermatozoa for each sexual union. It is practically impossible for him to fertilize one of his wife's eggs if he does not deposit at least 10 million sperm into her vagina. If intercourse is not quite perfect (if some ejaculate is lost before or during sex) at least 100 million are necessary to ensure that at least one sperm reaches the egg.
It takes the average man about thirty to fourty hours to return to his usual level of sperm production after he ejaculates. If a couple has intercourse too often around the time of ovulation, the husband, though normally fertile, may become temporarily infertile - Don Juans don't push too many carriages.
A man who has a low sperm count may take as long as fourty eight hours after ejaculation to return to his usual level of sperm production. Therefore, what is needed is careful scheduling to achieve optimum results."

Hi everyone...

I'm brand-spanking new to this site...and to the whole ttc thing. :)

I'm still on the discovery road....have only just realised that women ttc use all sorts of strange abbreviations...and only just found out that the first 2 weeks they count in pregnancy...you aren't even pregnant at all!

So...very new and very naïve! :)

I'm 26 and my husband is 30 and this is our second month ttc.

I'm currently 6dpo and having bad twinges and cramps on my right side. Different from period pains...and haven't had anything like this before.
Was extremely thirst and had a constantly dry throat at 4dpo even though I was drinking lots....feeling very tired right now, and extremely grumpy!

And SOOOO hoping we'll get a BBP soon...but terrified that I'm going to be disappointed. Trying to forget about it all...and wait patiently...but the wait is killing me!

So tired I'm not even thinking properly!
Title of post should be 6dpo and Hoping!! Haha

Welcome Lijsken! Best of luck to you honey. I was very naiive with all of this at first. You'll be an old pro in no time. I hope you get your BFP right away but don't get discouraged if not. Some of us have been here a long time and still waiting to hold our first child. I truly believe it will happen for us all and SOON! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->