Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this site and figured it would be nice to have some TTC people to talk to.

I'm currently on CD16 and I'm about to ovulate in the next few days (I have 30 day Cycles)

This is mine and DH 2nd month TTC and really hoping for a BFP this month! We really want to give good news around the holidays.

:flower:

Welcome to this thread honey and good luck!!! I am with ya...i would LOVE to give my family good news like this for the holidays. :dust: to both of us!!! :hugs:

Welcome!!

I hope you get that BFP!!! My husband and I are also hoping to tell family around Christmas.

It would be the best present ever!

Good Luck

well i hope one OR ALL of us gets to tell our family awesome news like this for the holidays!

Hi Everyone.
I am 22years old and have been TTC for just over 12months now. I avoided all talk of it up until now, It stressed me out. I have everything going against me. I just got diagnosed with Endometriosis and I'm overweight anyway. It wasn't until that diagnosis that I got really serious and started looking up these sites. This is the first one I have joined.
I had my first Acupuncture appointment last Wednesday and have them every Wednesday for a month, we are trying to regulate my cycles. Oh yes that's another thing that's going against me. I am currently at CD39 with no sign of AF. No surprise to me. My GP and I don't even think I ovulate but as I haven't been charting (something I am now doing also) it is hard to confirm. My acupuncturist is aiming to regulate my cycles before improving fertility.
I would love some support and pointers and the people in this community seem to be awesome at that stuff so...
HI GUYS! Lets do this!!!

Hi Everyone.
I am 22years old and have been TTC for just over 12months now. I avoided all talk of it up until now, It stressed me out. I have everything going against me. I just got diagnosed with Endometriosis and I'm overweight anyway. It wasn't until that diagnosis that I got really serious and started looking up these sites. This is the first one I have joined.
I had my first Acupuncture appointment last Wednesday and have them every Wednesday for a month, we are trying to regulate my cycles. Oh yes that's another thing that's going against me. I am currently at CD39 with no sign of AF. No surprise to me. My GP and I don't even think I ovulate but as I haven't been charting (something I am now doing also) it is hard to confirm. My acupuncturist is aiming to regulate my cycles before improving fertility.
I would love some support and pointers and the people in this community seem to be awesome at that stuff so...
HI GUYS! Lets do this!!!

have you ever tried temping? im currently temping and its so much fun! i think im going to ovulate within the next couple days so ill probably be around cd14-15 when i ovulate. i want to try going to a acupuncturist but im too nervous. is it really relaxing? i hope can conceive soon!!! me & my husband have been trying almost a year, november will be a year.

I am currently temping on a site called Fertility Friend. I did it for a few months earlier in the show but stopped. I guess I lost faith. My temps are all over the place :-(
Acupuncture is amazingly relaxing, she pops the needles in then lets you rest for half an hour, and because you don't want to move your forced to chill!! The needles don't hurt either, it's like pricking yourself with a sewing needle but without the sting afterwards. I highly recommend it!

I am currently temping on a site called Fertility Friend. I did it for a few months earlier in the show but stopped. I guess I lost faith. My temps are all over the place :-(
Acupuncture is amazingly relaxing, she pops the needles in then lets you rest for half an hour, and because you don't want to move your forced to chill!! The needles don't hurt either, it's like pricking yourself with a sewing needle but without the sting afterwards. I highly recommend it!
I totally agree with acupuncture one of my friends comes round to the hosue and does it for me it's so relaxing and it also works for other things i have (hot flashes dizziness) it's far better now as my periods are more regular and i don't feel rough from the PCOS any more I highly recommend it!!

this is my temp chart from ff.. im not even sure if thats possible but i guess i ovulated the day after my period ended. lol! which is funny cause my sister is prego and she just ovulated the last day of her period. LOL!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
Ditto sister. Ovulation happening within the next few days and BDing is definitely happening.

How awesome would it be to surprise our families with wee ones as presents?!? Keep that head up and smile every day.

Fingers and toes crossed for the both of us. My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months now.

Ditto sister. Ovulation happening within the next few days and BDing is definitely happening.

How awesome would it be to surprise our families with wee ones as presents?!? Keep that head up and smile every day.

Fingers and toes crossed for the both of us. My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months now.

goodluck love! i want to do a christmas surprise too!! everything but legs crossed for you & me! :D im testing probably tomorrow morning and the following week depending if i get any cramps according to my chart im 3dpo im tired & hungry. craving chinese food like crazy!

My bosses daughter fell pregnant 3 times by ovulating right after her period. So good luck everyone!

Fingers are very very much crossed for myself and everyone else for november positives!!!:thumbup:
:bfp: :dust:

i changed my avatar! It's now my face. Just in case you are confused, i was this one before:

i still believe in miracles.jpg

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the short but sweet support. :) I am happy to announce after 12months of trying and only a few days of TTC Journaling... We are expecting our first born :)

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the short but sweet support. :) I am happy to announce after 12months of trying and only a few days of TTC Journaling... We are expecting our first born :)

Congrats to you both!!! You must be so happy right now! Good luck with the lack of sleep the rest of us will be there soon! LOL!!!

Good news for us too we are being put forward for the ivf! We start the process in 7 months or sooner if we loose a stone each we haven't got much further to go so pleased it's like a massive weight has been lifted from our shoulders!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->