Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the short but sweet support. :) I am happy to announce after 12months of trying and only a few days of TTC Journaling... We are expecting our first born :)

YSAAAAAAAAYY!YYYY!!!!!! SDLHJVNRKMNVAVNDALJSN!!!!!! :D <3 :hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Me and my partner are trying to conceive and we are doing home insemination with instead cups and fresh sperm. My question is does anyone know if we should do 2 or 3 days of insemination after positive opk

Me and my partner are trying to conceive and we are doing home insemination with instead cups and fresh sperm. My question is does anyone know if we should do 2 or 3 days of insemination after positive opk

i would do it 2 then skip a day then do it again depending on how much sperm yall have. lol. cause you dont ovulate right when you get a positive normally its like a day or two so yeah, or do one the day of the positive wait 2 days do it again then wait another day then do it again etc etc till your out of sperm. are you temping at all?

so i woke up with my hubby to help him move his things to the car and i came back in and went to the bathroom & i started having brown spotting yesterday very little well i go to the bathroom today & BLOOD! wtf?! im only like 4 dpo since my last positive opk( thats what im going based off) my temps seem to be rising, i havent taken my temp yet for today simply because im going back to bed then taking it when i wake up. but what the hell is this blood?! IB or miscarriage or what?! im so lost! im not having any cramps just a slight dull pressure on my lower abdomen, i know its too early to be ss and all but wtf?! never had blood so early. my cervial position is very high, closed & hard, whatever that means.. lol. hmm. any idea as to whats going on? i know its not from bding cause we havent had sex in like 2-3 days now.. i dont think its a miscarriage cause im not cramping or anything, and everyone says YOU'LL KNOW if your miscarrying or not cause the cramps. -__- lets just say im highly annoyed! lol.. i want to test kinda but im waiting till the 13th & i dont have any prego tests right now anyways.

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the short but sweet support. :) I am happy to announce after 12months of trying and only a few days of TTC Journaling... We are expecting our first born :)

Wow, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news for us too we are being put forward for the ivf! We start the process in 7 months or sooner if we loose a stone each we haven't got much further to go so pleased it's like a massive weight has been lifted from our shoulders!!!:happydance:

Woohoo to you too Cuddles!!! :happydance:

Welcome TNT and good luck to you!!! I'm not sure the answer there but i'm thinking either of those would work. Best of luck!! :dust:

Hey,

I only post every now and then but I do keep checking up on the forum, this is the first month I have used the clearblue fertility monitor and had 1 high 2 peaks and 1 high again today gone back to low so I am happy to know that I work lol be had BD on all the days so now just a case of keeping our fingers crossed. We go to Florida on the 16th Nov for 2 weeks and I am due AF on the 17th so we will have to see, getting giddy about this one. Been TTC for 23months

Hey,

I only post every now and then but I do keep checking up on the forum, this is the first month I have used the clearblue fertility monitor and had 1 high 2 peaks and 1 high again today gone back to low so I am happy to know that I work lol be had BD on all the days so now just a case of keeping our fingers crossed. We go to Florida on the 16th Nov for 2 weeks and I am due AF on the 17th so we will have to see, getting giddy about this one. Been TTC for 23months

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

welcome sweetie and i would definitely take another test. you could definitely be preggers. if another negative, you need to see your doc and have them help you figure out what's going on. they can check your levels or do a blood test to help get you back on track. :dust:

Hi my husband and I are NTNP right now and we are fine with if it happens he just says the same thing most men do "I want bills paid off more". This is my first month off of BCP and I think I am about a 34 cycle. I am on 10DPO if I am correct, according to my BBT. I am also tracking the CM and I never got the EWM. For a few days now I have had a slight brown creamy almost wet CM. I have had BFN today but not sure what to think. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Oh I should also note that we did BDcing 2 days before O and then a day after, like I said I am new to all of this so it just kind of happened that way.

Hi all! I am so so so excited! After years of baby fever (even before I met my husband) he is finally ready to start trying! I will be 31 in 3 months and can't wait! My cycles are somewhat irregular but I do get my AF every month and have been keeping track of when I get them for a year now. My cycles range anywhere from 29 days to 40 days, but generally range around the 34/36 day range. I am currently trying to figure out which ovulation predictor will work best for me and I am intrigued by the saliva prediction tests. Wish me luck!!!

Hi all! I am so so so excited! After years of baby fever (even before I met my husband) he is finally ready to start trying! I will be 31 in 3 months and can't wait! My cycles are somewhat irregular but I do get my AF every month and have been keeping track of when I get them for a year now. My cycles range anywhere from 29 days to 40 days, but generally range around the 34/36 day range. I am currently trying to figure out which ovulation predictor will work best for me and I am intrigued by the saliva prediction tests. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck to you! I have just used the cheap ones from Dollar General, I have been told they all work the same. My problem is I am not sure what days to test so I don't wanna waste money. Good luck and baby dust!

Hi everyone! This is my very first post in this wonderful forum, I'm excited for the journey ahead for all of us. I'm 34 years old and recently got married (26Aug13), its our second marriage for both my hubby and I and we are excited to start our family - I dont have any children, he has an 18 year old daugher and 20 year old son from his previous marriage. We started TTC on our European honeymoon in October, and this month started using OPKs (Clearblue advanced digital). I got my smiley face on CD14 (2 days ago) and we took advantage of that day and the next, hope it worked - onto the two week wait now, I will test the day of my hubby's 44th b-day Nov 21 and hopefully can surprise him for his birthday! Its a pleasure to "meet" you all!

Hi my husband and I are NTNP right now and we are fine with if it happens he just says the same thing most men do "I want bills paid off more". This is my first month off of BCP and I think I am about a 34 cycle. I am on 10DPO if I am correct, according to my BBT. I am also tracking the CM and I never got the EWM. For a few days now I have had a slight brown creamy almost wet CM. I have had BFN today but not sure what to think. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Oh I should also note that we did BDcing 2 days before O and then a day after, like I said I am new to all of this so it just kind of happened that way.

I hear ya girl, my hubby says the same thing but just realize they'll never be fully ready until they are holding that baby so i say just get started! :) Your BD timing was perfect so best of luck!!! :dust:

Woohoo, that's awesome! I use the cheapie opk's from online, just the strips and they seem to work great. If you don't like to try to decipher dark lines from light lines, get the clear blue digi that has a smiley face if you're about to O. I bought a saliva predictor thing and it was crap. I didn't understand it at all and it didn't work for me so can't really recommend that for you but i know a lot of people use them successfully. Good luck sweetie! :dust:

Good luck to you! I have just used the cheap ones from Dollar General, I have been told they all work the same. My problem is I am not sure what days to test so I don't wanna waste money. Good luck and baby dust!

You should start testing for O about 4 or 5 days before you expect your O so that you don't miss that positive for the surge. Like for instance, i start testing on cd9 or 10 and I usually O on cd13 or 14. Make sure to BD a few days leading up to O, that's the best time. Good luck!!! You can look at my charts for some guidance. I've been doing it awhile. :)

Hi everyone! This is my very first post in this wonderful forum, I'm excited for the journey ahead for all of us. I'm 34 years old and recently got married (26Aug13), its our second marriage for both my hubby and I and we are excited to start our family - I dont have any children, he has an 18 year old daugher and 20 year old son from his previous marriage. We started TTC on our European honeymoon in October, and this month started using OPKs (Clearblue advanced digital). I got my smiley face on CD14 (2 days ago) and we took advantage of that day and the next, hope it worked - onto the two week wait now, I will test the day of my hubby's 44th b-day Nov 21 and hopefully can surprise him for his birthday! Its a pleasure to "meet" you all!

Welcome maribusta! I'm going to be 34 in about 12 days so we are pretty much the same age. :) Sounds like you BD'd the perfect days so you have a great shot! My RE has me testing on the 21st too but I'm testing on the 20th for my birthday. :) Best of luck to both of us. :dust:

Hi everyone,
Was recommended this forum by a friend who saw by it during her pregnancy! She now has a gorgeous boy so hoping you all are lucky charms!!
Husband and I are TTC after a few months of being safe after finishing medications and giving time to let it all out of my system
Had back surgery but am doing well! Bp now under control and consultant has given us the ok to get jiggy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->