Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I am leaning towards getting it. Especially since we have a giftcard and coupon for Amazon!

HI guys I haven't been on this site since we found out we were pregnant back in July, and we found out it was tubular in September and I almost died from it. I was wondering if I could jump in and maybe vent and basically join this 'family' again?

Hi everyone,

I just joined after TTC for what I pains me to even write- almost 2 years of both not preventing and TTC. DH and I have been together for almost 8 years and started not preventing right before we married in March 2012. Its painful to discuss with friends and family, so I almost always avoid the discussion all together. I've gone back and forth between aggressively TTC and letting nature take it's course. It's frustrating and at times mind consuming.

I moved away from my home town to take a new job, start fresh, and leave a lot of stress that I'm hoping was the reason for us not being successful thus far. I'm hopeful that 2014 is our year.

Babydust to everyone that is out there and experiencing the let downs each BFN.

HI guys I haven't been on this site since we found out we were pregnant back in July, and we found out it was tubular in September and I almost died from it. I was wondering if I could jump in and maybe vent and basically join this 'family' again?

omg LK, i remember you, i'm so sorry hun!!! of course you can join us again. We're here for you. I'm really sorry. :cry: :hugs:

Hi everyone,

I just joined after TTC for what I pains me to even write- almost 2 years of both not preventing and TTC. DH and I have been together for almost 8 years and started not preventing right before we married in March 2012. Its painful to discuss with friends and family, so I almost always avoid the discussion all together. I've gone back and forth between aggressively TTC and letting nature take it's course. It's frustrating and at times mind consuming.

I moved away from my home town to take a new job, start fresh, and leave a lot of stress that I'm hoping was the reason for us not being successful thus far. I'm hopeful that 2014 is our year.

Babydust to everyone that is out there and experiencing the let downs each BFN.

Hey girl, welcome. This is for sure a very tough journey but we are all here for you! you have come to the right place. I'm so sorry it's taking you all so long. Hang in there. My DH and I are on cycle 23 right now and it gets no easier with each failed month. I hope the job is going well. It's time you guys go see a doc to see what's going on...what might be preventing this from happening. Have you thought about doing that? :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I have a question! I am ttc (i had a baby july 29th 2013 but lost her I was only 6 months when i had her :( ) well my question is I had a AF dec 13th 2013 and then dec 28th I started to spot only when i wiped for 3 days. Then I took a opk jan 1st and today (jan 2nd) and they were positive. But when I do a ovulation chart it says my fertility days are 12-26-13 to 12-31-13. I am just so confused why the opks are positive . Thank you

Hi Ladies, I have a question! I am ttc (i had a baby july 29th 2013 but lost her I was only 6 months when i had her :( ) well my question is I had a AF dec 13th 2013 and then dec 28th I started to spot only when i wiped for 3 days. Then I took a opk jan 1st and today (jan 2nd) and they were positive. But when I do a ovulation chart it says my fertility days are 12-26-13 to 12-31-13. I am just so confused why the opks are positive . Thank you

So sorry to hear of your loss girl. I would do a HPT again in a day or two. you might be pregnant and that bleeding was just implantation or normal pregnancy spotting. If not, then not sure because you usually only get the pos opk when you are having a lh surge and that typically only occurs around ovulation. :dust:

Well hats off to year #2 of ttc... sigh. But ordered Fertilaid for men and women, Ovaboost, FertilCM, and ConcievePlus. Please let all of this help me reach my goal this year.... Iplan on continuing this regimen for 6 months and if I dont get my BFP then I will be visiting my doc..... (my dh has even been going commando as well as not drinking!)

Well hats off to year #2 of ttc... sigh. But ordered Fertilaid for men and women, Ovaboost, FertilCM, and ConcievePlus. Please let all of this help me reach my goal this year.... Iplan on continuing this regimen for 6 months and if I dont get my BFP then I will be visiting my doc..... (my dh has even been going commando as well as not drinking!)

sounds like you all are doing everything right, i think that BFP is right around the corner!!! :dust:

Hey everyone, I'm New to this so sorry for any confusions. Well I'm 24 and have been trying to conceive for 3 months with my hubby. Yesterday I just bought prenatal vitamins (spring valley brand) from other moms telling me it can help my chances. My cycle length is 26. Seems to be no health conditions that could impact my hubby or mines fertility. I was wondering what you guys think should be my next step? :dust:

Hey girls! I'm new on here and never posted on a forum before! I'm just starting to ttc, I was pregnant last Year but turned out to be ectopic and lost my left tune! I seem to get pregnant quite easy as wasn't trying but have been desperate since! Don't know weather it's the loss .. Any way I'm quite a worrier and I'm just starting this month! Any advice???? X

i am so excited to be here. DH n I r ttc now n i need all the support i can get so i am so glad to have dis group. just started out on prenatal vitamins.:happydance:

Well it's coming ever closer to first IVF appointment and we are both petrified!! We've been trying now for 4 years (in november) so this is a massive mile stone for us both. I reckon tho this will be the year for us all, the last couple of years have been rubbish for us all here but this is our year!! Good luck ladies and gents it'll be our year!!

:dust:

I finally got my BFP!! It's weird I don't think it has sunk it quite yet. I couldn't be happier though!! Good luck and baby dust to you all!!

Just when I thought OPK's would make life a little easier! I bought clear blue ovulation digital tests (not advanced as those never ending smiley's drove me crazy last cycle:hissy:) Life was good this month, relaxing, just using my OPK's...CD 14 first ever +OPK! Life was great, we had been BD'ing every other day and then every day 3 days after the +OPK. I thought maybe I finally had figured out my cycles...all the while thinking well maybe I didn't know when I ovulated (absolutely no ovulation symptoms during this positive OPK and I thought I ovulated around CD21 with my longer 32-40 day cycles). Anyways...I started feeling my distinctive signs of ovulation...around CD20; EWCM, cervical position high and soft, increased sex drive, etc. So I decided to pee on a clear blue digital ovulation test...just to see. SURE ENOUGH; POSITIVE OPK AGAIN on CD20! :?:#-o . SO now I am just as confused as ever and rather annoyed. I was sure to BD the day of +OPK (01/04/14), the day after, and will BD again today as I am still having classic abundance of EWCM. Maybe i had an early LH surge but didn't ovulate and now this is true ovulation? My uterus has been sore as it always is around ovulation, I have been drinking green tea, no caffeine, using preseed every time we BD...only time will tell. I am planning on testing 01/16/14 before we go on a trip to watch my cowboy compete in the international finals rodeo in OKC! Here's to BFP's in 2014! Thanks for the support! :dust:

Hey Ladies

I'm newish to this site, I posted a couple of days ago for the first time. I'm really finding the reassurance, support and just the normality of talking about such tough experiences really helpful. I'm 8 months ttc no issues for me or OH but nothing happening either. Can't do anymore!!
This month I have quite a few promising symptoms but I know I'll still get a BFN - knowing there are forums where loads of people are in the same boat makes it easier somehow.
Fingers crossed for everyone 😄

Congratulations Shelbs21!!! So happy and excited for you! :hugs: Shelbs21 how long were you TTC? What did you do differently this cycle...you know I have a million questions. You are giving us hope, thank you!!!

Hi there. I just read your post, and this is my first time on this site. I have been testing daily and I never get a LH surge either. I have been doing it for 2 months. I am totally stressing out at the thought that at 35, I may have missed my window. I really want to be a mother more than anything. I just thought I would share. How is it going for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->