Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Shout out to ttcbabyisom! Thank you for being so supportive to all of us and taking the time to reply to our posts and make us feel welcome to the forum. We all need support and you go the extra mile. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it! Good luck to you and of course, lots of :dust:

OMG, how sweet are you???!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush:
This comment made me smile so big and made me feel so good. I just feel like every comment on here is a person behind a computer in the same boat as me and I feel like if that were my sister or cousin or whatever, I would hope people respond to them and make them feel how I feel when you all are there for me. I feel like we are all family and are going through the same things together so it's a very big bonding thing for me and i love you all. I seriously do. I wish we all lived closer so we could meet up for coffee. :hugs:

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd introduce myself my name is Amy and I've been TTC since April last year & managed to fall pregnant on our holiday in July but ended up as a chemical pregnancy my body took a month to realise so it was an emotional roller coaster as doc didn't know what was going on as my hcg levels where going up slowly but still nothing was showing on an ultrasound then my last appointment my hcg levels had dropped by 30 so I knew I was out :( after that I decided to go back on the injection as I wasn't sure if I could go through that again and thought I'd try lose some weight 3 months later I've only list 6kgs and regret going on the injection as I'd really like to try for a baby! So the injection wears off this month...boy am I counting down the days! =D only went on it once this time so hopefully my cycles return to normal straight away. My cycles returned after I had come off it after 5 yrs being on it. So hopefully luck is on my side :) I'm in two minds at the moment as I would have liked to have lost weight before trying but I've struggled with my weight for years and I even workout and watch what I eat my doctor says I'm rather healthy for a plus size lady :) I've had every test possible and I'm perfectly healthy so I've decided not to wait till I've lost weight as that day may never happen and if the doc says I'm healthy then surely I should be ok during pregnancy hopefully. Anyone else just come off the depo?

Welcome Peaches! So so sorry to hear about your chemical. Those are horrible. I've had one too. :hugs:
I hope that depo hurries up and gets out of your system so you two can start your TTC journey back up. We will be here for you every step of the way. I'm like you with the weight. I really would like to drop 20 pounds before getting pregnant again but i just don't think it's in the cards for me. 5 maybe but i'm not waiting and taking time off TTC just to do that and if your doc says you're perfectly healthy, then you should not worry about it either and continue on your way. :happydance:

Thanks ttcbabyisom :) sorry about your loss too Xx and yes I'm not waiting on the weight loss to happen before start trying again I've decided to give it ago also :) we'll interesting thing happend last night had some spotting! So not sure if the depo is getting out of my system and if AF is on it's way :) hopefully! As my partner works away so I'd be ovulating when he's home if AF comes now. But I've also heard that if you start spotting couple of weeks before your due you have already ovulated :s no idea if that's true but I did have ovulation pain a couple of weeks ago but thought no not possible I've got the depo so who knows if that theory is true or not. Hopefully AF shows up soon! =D how long have you been trying for ttcbabyisom?

My hubby and I have been TTC for the past 6 months...and hardcore for the past 2. I started taking prenatal vitamins about 3 months ago and I started doing OPK test strips for about 5 days ago. I just received a positive OPK, so I should start ovulating soon. Fingers crossed that I am/get pregnant soon. I am wondering if there are any women on here who is TTC for the first time over the age of 35. I'm trying really hard to not let statistics bum me out. I'm healthy and fit; but I have had issues with my estrogen levels in the past and possible issues from endometriosis. I took an AMH test 3 months ago and my egg supply is satisfactory for my age, so the doctors think i should be okay to conceive. However, if I don't get pregnant within the next 3 months, I must return for more tests. I would love to chit chat with others in a similar situation.

Thanks ttcbabyisom :) sorry about your loss too Xx and yes I'm not waiting on the weight loss to happen before start trying again I've decided to give it ago also :) we'll interesting thing happend last night had some spotting! So not sure if the depo is getting out of my system and if AF is on it's way :) hopefully! As my partner works away so I'd be ovulating when he's home if AF comes now. But I've also heard that if you start spotting couple of weeks before your due you have already ovulated :s no idea if that's true but I did have ovulation pain a couple of weeks ago but thought no not possible I've got the depo so who knows if that theory is true or not. Hopefully AF shows up soon! =D how long have you been trying for ttcbabyisom?

Thank you. Yeah, losses suck but somehow we have to get past them and move on. I've had 3 now. You can go back to my first post and read the story if you'd like or you can get the gist from my chart. Anyway, not sure what to say about the spotting and never been on depo but maybe that's one of the side effects of coming off of it? Not sure. But it might be possible to have O'd even while the depo is coming out of your system. I hope your cycle gets on track soon though so you can start fresh.
My DH and I have been at this for about 2 years with a few losses in between. Hang in there. :hugs:

My hubby and I have been TTC for the past 6 months...and hardcore for the past 2. I started taking prenatal vitamins about 3 months ago and I started doing OPK test strips for about 5 days ago. I just received a positive OPK, so I should start ovulating soon. Fingers crossed that I am/get pregnant soon. I am wondering if there are any women on here who is TTC for the first time over the age of 35. I'm trying really hard to not let statistics bum me out. I'm healthy and fit; but I have had issues with my estrogen levels in the past and possible issues from endometriosis. I took an AMH test 3 months ago and my egg supply is satisfactory for my age, so the doctors think i should be okay to conceive. However, if I don't get pregnant within the next 3 months, I must return for more tests. I would love to chit chat with others in a similar situation.

Welcome Tye, you've come to the right place honey. We are a great place for support through this journey. It sounds like you're doing everything right! Don't worry about your age until the doc says to be worried. Everything sounds good. There shouldn't be any reason you can't conceive soon. I just turned 34 in November so i'm feeling the pressure too but trying not to focus on it. I have hope that 2014 is all of our year's!!! :dust:

It's nice being able to talk to other women in similar situations. This whole process is so new to me. I'm excited and anxious all at the same time. Do you know of any natural, herbal supplements I can take to increase my chances? I currently take prenatal vitamins and maca root pills. I do maca root 1 month on, 1 week off. I also exercise 4-5 days a week, eat extremely healthy, and try not to stress too much. My main frustration is that I don't produce much EWCM. Could that be an issue in fertility?

Welcome Tye, you've come to the right place honey. We are a great place for support through this journey. It sounds like you're doing everything right! Don't worry about your age until the doc says to be worried. Everything sounds good. There shouldn't be any reason you can't conceive soon. I just turned 34 in November so i'm feeling the pressure too but trying not to focus on it. I have hope that 2014 is all of our year's!!! :dust:

Sorry about your losses ttcbabyisom :( so far I've had two chemical pregnancys the first I didn't know until the end of it so I wasn't to upset as I didn't know about it but the last one went on for 2 months. And yeah it could be the side effect coming of it though I normally get my full period straight away so it's a bit odd but it could be cause I only had the one shot this time :s last time I was on it for 5 yrs straight. Hopefully it happens for you soon =D

It's nice being able to talk to other women in similar situations. This whole process is so new to me. I'm excited and anxious all at the same time. Do you know of any natural, herbal supplements I can take to increase my chances? I currently take prenatal vitamins and maca root pills. I do maca root 1 month on, 1 week off. I also exercise 4-5 days a week, eat extremely healthy, and try not to stress too much. My main frustration is that I don't produce much EWCM. Could that be an issue in fertility?

Yes, this is all very exciting and can produce much anxiety too but keep up your healthy eating and exercise. Those are huge while trying to conceive. You are doing pretty much everything right! I've never tried the maca root before. Good luck with it! Here's my list:

Grapefruit juice – it’s good for something, I just don't remember what
FertiliTea – taken during my BFP cycle from beginning of cycle up until O
Guaifenesin – taken several days leading up to O and then stop once O is confirmed – helps with cervical mucus, especially if on clomid as that med tends to dry you up
FertileCM – a pill that helps create fertile cervical mucus; taken during my BFP cycle up until O
FertilAid – helps with fertility; not supposed to take it while taking fertility meds so only took this one day

Standard in every cycle now
Prenatal
Folic acid
Baby aspirin

This current cycle, i've also tried a new thing - Royal Jelly & Pollen in Honey. It's so gross but my friend swears this was what got her preggers so i'm trying it. I'm desperate at this point. He, he...

Also, you don't HAVE to produce EWCM, as long as you're getting some of the watery stuff, that could work too. If not producing that, try the stuff i listed above. maybe just the cough medicine stuff - guaifenesin. It really works!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sorry about your losses ttcbabyisom :( so far I've had two chemical pregnancys the first I didn't know until the end of it so I wasn't to upset as I didn't know about it but the last one went on for 2 months. And yeah it could be the side effect coming of it though I normally get my full period straight away so it's a bit odd but it could be cause I only had the one shot this time :s last time I was on it for 5 yrs straight. Hopefully it happens for you soon =D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs:

i'm spotting more tonight and cramping more. It's more like a really bad dull ache but dang. I'm assuming i'm out. This stinks. oh well. IUI here we come!

Sorry to hear :( hopefully next cycle is your lucky one ;)
I've still got brown discharge going on 5 days now with a pink tinge, don't know if to class this as AF or not :s
Our damn bodies why must they be so difficult and just produce babies easily :) lol

I've still got brown discharge going on 5 days now with a pink tinge, don't know if to class this as AF or not :s
Our damn bodies why must they be so difficult and just produce babies easily :) lol

Well i'm not out yet...spotting has subsided today and cramping too and my temp went up a little this morning so i have a little hope back. testing in the morning. Mine is a little brown too and today is day 5 of it. Crazy! I hope we're both pregnant, just don't know it yet! :happydance:

Well i'm not out yet...spotting has subsided today and cramping too and my temp went up a little this morning so i have a little hope back. testing in the morning. Mine is a little brown too and today is day 5 of it. Crazy! I hope we're both pregnant, just don't know it yet! :happydance:

Best of luck to both of you!!! I hope this is your month, chicas! :happydance::thumbup:

There has to be some good news for one of us hopefully sooner rather than later so good luck everyone. :dust:

Ohh, we'll hopefully you are preggers :)
This is day 5 for me too can't see me being pregnant though, when the depo is meant to wear of by the 24th and it's only the 15th if I was to fall preggers I would have been on the depo for 2 months. Though I know people have fallen pregnant on the depo before.

Hey Lovely Ladies

Can anyone who has had a BFP before or who is now Preggers help??

I'm 2 days latent usually have a fairly regular 26 day cycle, every month I get 4 days of brown stuff before AF - however this month nothing!!

BFN results and I got a positive OPK 30th Dec, currently and for the last week I've felt like AF is going to come at any point (that feeling your about to leak) but when I check white cm.

There are so many things going through my head, did anyone else feel like this down there and get a BFP???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->