Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Ovulating today! :) Have pinky stretchy cm and a high libido! also had a +opk today! so dh and i are going to bd this afternoon after he gets off and before i go to work then tonight before bed and then tomorrow morning before he goes to work... So hopefully my bases will be covered!

ASHNTONY good luck today!! Ovulation day is so exciting! Fingers crossed for you, be sure to update us on every single TWW symptom lol!
I'm 12dpo, going to test tomorrow AM. Keeping up with everybody else is helping me not POAS 24 hours a day. :dust:

I know! I am so hoping that this is it! I hope that we can catch a sticky bean this cycle! AF is not due until at least 3-10-2014. So hopefully we catch the egg this cycle and I plan on not poas until 3-19-2014

Ashntony, you say your AF is not due until 3/10 and you plan to test 3/19? Good idea! I soooo wish I would have went ahead and set up a date to test for AFTER af due date as I truly believe it has made this TWW ridiculously long and hard! Today is 13dpo for me and BFN:( AF is not due until tomorrow. I have read and read how some people don't get their BFP's until 17dpo or later! The torture:dohh: Good luck to everyone and excited for some BFP's in the near future:thumbup:

best of luck to all you lovely ladies!!! :dust:

I'm cd7 today. We are doing our first IUI this cycle. My IUI is NEXT WEDNESDAY! I'm so excited. Started my new injection, Gonal-F, last night. It will help get my eggies all ready to go.

I know! I am so hoping that this is it! I hope that we can catch a sticky bean this cycle! AF is not due until at least 3-10-2014. So hopefully we catch the egg this cycle and I plan on not poas until 3-19-2014

Wow, good for you and best of luck sweetie!!! :dust:

Ashntony, you say your AF is not due until 3/10 and you plan to test 3/19? Good idea! I soooo wish I would have went ahead and set up a date to test for AFTER af due date as I truly believe it has made this TWW ridiculously long and hard! Today is 13dpo for me and BFN:( AF is not due until tomorrow. I have read and read how some people don't get their BFP's until 17dpo or later! The torture:dohh: Good luck to everyone and excited for some BFP's in the near future:thumbup:

i hope tomorrow's test is POSITIVE!!!!!

Ovulating today! :) Have pinky stretchy cm and a high libido! also had a +opk today! so dh and i are going to bd this afternoon after he gets off and before i go to work then tonight before bed and then tomorrow morning before he goes to work... So hopefully my bases will be covered!

Wow girl, get it. that's a lot of BD'ing! :)

Well me and the hubby went to the hospital for our first ivf referral appointment and its a no go. :nope: We have to go back again in 4 months time after we have lost more weight. They use the bmi system to see if we've done enough my vmi was 30.7 (needs to be 30) and hubbys bmi was 37 (needs to be 35) so close yet so far!! Gutted a little but still going to push thro and loose the weight!!!:cry:

So sorry to hear that Cuddles but you got this!!! Get on that treadmill or get into a class that will help you stay motivated! :happydance:

Hi everyone,

you might remember me, if not i understand, i only post every now and then. It's doing my head in at the mo, I am late by 1-4 days (my cycles vary) and still negative hpt!! This has never happened before, i have waves of nausea, cramps as though i am about to come on, sorry tmi but wetness so i think i have come on but haven't, slightly aching boobs but not as normal and have just started with a slight cold. We have been ttc for 25 months :-( really don't know what to think at this point.

Any advise would be helpful girls

So sorry your cycle is giving you crap this go round. What is the latest??? I hope you're preggers and just haven't had time to post back yet!!! WE are on cycle 25 too. It stinks but we'll get there!!! :hugs:

Hi everyone!

I am new to this site...just joined today! My DH & I got married in August 2013 & have been TTC since September...some months, we've tried harder than other months, but I really want to focus on it more now. My DH is 36 & I'm 31, so we want to have our first soon, because we both want more than 1 (I want 3, he wants 2...we'll see what happens!!)

I started tracking my cycles in June & they are all within 28-30 days, however the last 2 months, cycle was 31 days. I'm on CD 11 right now and I'm temping for the first time this cycle. I'm temping orally at 6:30 every morning. Temp varies from 97.2 - 97.6. I'm nervous that I'm not ovulating, because I have an underactive thyroid - I'm getting blood work done on 2/24 so that I can get back on meds for that!! I started temping so that I could have a better idea of if/when I'm ovulating before I have my dr. appointment. I know we haven't been trying for that long, but I'm starting to get discouraged. I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for everyone who gets the BFP, but I want the BFP too!! So I thought I would join a forum so I could chat with people who understand where I'm coming from.

Can't wait to chat with everyone!!

Well you are in the right place honey. Welcome! :dust:
I hope it happens for you soon!!!

Hi ! I am brand new here.
Just wanted to say hi! I am 25 DPO on my 6th cycle since we started TTC.
I have all the symptoms in the book so I am praying for good news. I wonder however, how long does it normally take to get a BFP on a 10 miu/ml HCG Sensitivity HTP?

I tried 2 days ago and got a BFN.....:dohh:

Best of luck to you sweetie. Welcome here! :dust:

Hi Everyone,

I just signed up for this so I guess this makes me a newbie. I've been reading, researching and reading some more about my cycle this month. My husband and I are TTC and so far I have been feeling symptoms that I have never felt before. AF comes regularly. However, I have been feeling exhausted, cramping, breasts are a little tender, but not painful, and I noticed last Sunday when I wiped, I noticed a light pink streak. This has never happened to me in between cycles. I am hopeful that I am pregnant, but this is my first time and I'm so confused...

I'm not sure when I exactly ovulated (I know, sounds stupid, right?) and I'm so confused at charting and temping, and dipping and any other -ing that's required t conceive. I *think* I am 10dpo. I tested yesterday and I got a BFN. So, my point is (and I promise I do have one!) is if someone can direct to me a website that has helpful info on charting or perhaps can offer some advice and suggestions- it would be so awesome of you.

Thanks for reading my rant!

Welcome!!! :dust:

Fertility Friend is a great site. You should totally check it out.

I am new to this forum and we started TTC since a month. Could someone please help with the acronyms used on this group chat?

https://babybumpapp.com/community/groups/86-announcements/posts/1229-common-acronyms--abbreviations

Hi everyone, this is an s.o.s. for help.

we had our b2b iui tues/wed...yesterday i went back for u/s and i still had 2 out of the 5 follicles left, i haven't ovulated all of them yet even though blood work confirms i did ovulate!!

this is a very important cycle for us, because i was doing this with a real serenity type of attitude, if it didn't work we would just continue to try naturally.

but the fact that 2 are left 1.9 & 2.0, i'm conflicted...if we do nothing, could we lose our chance? my husband and i have a hard time "fitting" together, so iui is really the only way for us to get pregnant, the clinic called me back to say i definitely ovulated according to b/w so they want to hold off on a 3rd iui. my dh and i can't really bd very easily due to his size, so really iui is the only way for us to get pregnant. i hope we didn't miss our chance due to timing of trigger and iui this month...i'm a little nervous that those 2 beautiful follies were left behind...they were so big and round on the screen and looked perfect! (kind of like how my last one looked when i got preggers with it 2 years ago...yes i only had one follie! lol)

can someone give any advice?
thank you ladies

Hello Ladies!
I'm new to officially join BnB though I've been lurking for a while without posting. Reading everyone else's stories and situations gives me hope and peace, I thought it was time i finally join the conversation.
DH and I have been married for 2 years. I'm almost 25, he is 30. Just stopped NuvaRing on Thanksgiving, been trying ever since. So far my post-ring cycles have been 35-42 days. I was trying to temp and was using the Ovia fertility app on my phone to track but my temps have been all over the place and now my thermometer's battery died so i'm putting temping on hold haha. I think I'm on CD 16 right now but last AF was a strange one. more like Brown spotting than actual AF but I took an HPT once the spotting stopped and got BFN so I'm counting that as my AF. Anyhow, excited to be part of this journey! Any former-nuvaring TTC buddies with advice?

I'm a newbie!! TTC now for a few months with irregular cycles. hoping to find some comfort in not going through this alone. :)

Hey everyone!

This is my very first post. Been looking around for several weeks, and just decided to join and post. I'm not completely familiar with the terminology used just yet. :)
Hubbie and I have been TTC for 4 months now. First 2 cycles were 30 days, 3rd was 38 days and this last cycle has yet to appear, going on 44 days now. Taken several HPT's, all BFN's. Not exactly sure if I ovulated or not, so still holding out a little hope that maybe I'm pregnant?? I've read a lot of women saying that they tested negative for several weeks when they were actually pregnant. My doctor is not interested in seeing me for further eval until we've been TTC for 6-9 months.
I'm considering acupuncture... has anyone tried this? I also have some issues with migraines so I figured it was worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->