Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Does anyone have any good suggestions of how to not go CRAZY while waiting for a BFP or AF???? I could really use some help!

I got 2 positives on the Walgreens test about 4 days ago. I'm now 11 days late and decided to take another test before I made a dr appt. I used the first response (1 regular and 1 digital) and they both say no..I've been having symptoms. Frequent urination, my nipples are very tender...I have a strictly 28 day cycle. I'm not stressed so that can't be a cause for an 11+ days late cycle..help? I'm gonna be so sad if I'm not pregnant. I really thought I was...anyone else ever have a similar situation? Please help.

littlegirl87 hahahahahaha. If you have a suggestion, please share with the group!!
Here we can listen to each other and in a way, calm our nerves, but it quite impossible not to go crazy!!!

I'm on CD26, 10dpo and I'm dying here to poas. Will wait until Friday and do another one on Monday before my doc appointment, but I'm going crazy!!

how far are you?

Janicearroyo1, oh, I really hope you are!!!
if you are regular, 11 days is kinda late... I would call the doctor and ask for a blood work, which will be accurate for sure :)
Hope you get a positive, and keep us posted!!! Fingers crossed!!!

PriandRafa Funny thing is I have felt like absolute crap the last 5 days. Woke up this morning with my temp back down to normal (97.3) which my post ovulation temps were usually 98.0-98.2 so I am now expecting AF any time and the only thing I have today is mild cramps. I'm totally bummed of course but it's truly amazing how much stressing over it can make you crazy and make you feel like you have every symptom out there! If I had a suggestion it would be to find something you ABSOLUTELY LOVE to do that has nothing to do with TTC, also that wouldn't hurt it, and get SUPER involved! Keeping busy and keeping your mind off of it will lower stress and anxiety and when that happens you have a better chance of it happening anyway (from a medical standpoint. I'm a RN) so that's my goal! Better luck to me next time haha....but ill keep my fingers crossed for you! Please let us know what the outcome is! Hope ill get a BFP in the near future! sending love and baby dust to you all!

Hi littlegirl!
completely agree with you!!
I woke up to day with a little discomfort on my right side, not cramp per say, but a little discomfort. I'm off today, so I went for a walk, and felt this discomfort all along, still here!

I am a small group leader and this keeps me busy and is very fun, but we are on a break now, coming back on April 7. So this month I found it very hard to keep myself busy.
Also, I am using the progesterone suppositories and the symptoms are pretty much the same ones from pregnancy, so guess what? I'm going crazy LOL

I never tempt, RE told me I didnt have to, and it was one last thing for me to my mind on, so I decided to rely on the meds and what the nurses would tell me to do

Have you tested already? If you are on 12 dpo, you should test!! I'm testing tomorrow. Dont expect AF soon, expect for it to come within 9 months LOL

What do you do to release stress??

PriandRafa-
I temp because my OBGYN thought there was a possibility that I might not be ovulating every cycle so this was my first month charting temps and using OPK and I most definitely ovulated! Of course it just makes you that much more aware of the fact that you COULD get pregnant and makes symptoms that much worse haha. I tested 10 and 11 dpo and BFN, which didn't really surprise me. Therefore I decided not to test this morning as my temp dropped so much and I totally expect AF today. Yet, all of the cramping has returned in my lower abdomen and my back, and I'm nauseated this afternoon. Still I am guessing AF will visit soon. Not going to even assume otherwise for my mental sanity! hahahaha

I started working out to relieve stress. It really has made me feel better. Nothing too intense as I have read that is not always good for you. But being tired makes doing that daily kind of difficult! In the summer I love to be outside on the lake and in the garden, but I live in Indiana and unfortunately it is currently snowing again! (so over winter)

I TOTALLY WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!! Definitely follow up with info after you test!!

Hoping for a BFP for ya! :)

Guess if AF doesn't show for me in the next few days maybe ill consider another test as well....we will see.

Hi littlegirl87,

BFN for me this morning!!!!! :(
I am using progesterone, and the side effects of it is pretty much the same symptoms of a pregnancy, enough to drive me crazy LOL
a little part of me knew I could be pregnant, and another little part of me knew it was just the side effects....

taking progesterone until Monday when I go for blood test, then AF should come on Tuesday

What about you?
AF showed up? U still feeling bad??? keep me posted!!

Hi littlegirl87,

BFN for me this morning!!!!! :(
I am using progesterone, and the side effects of it is pretty much the same symptoms of a pregnancy, enough to drive me crazy LOL
a little part of me knew I could be pregnant, and another little part of me knew it was just the side effects....

taking progesterone until Monday when I go for blood test, then AF should come on Tuesday

What about you?
AF showed up? U still feeling bad??? keep me posted!!

AF showed her ugly self today in all of her glory...to my dismay of course. Guess I will get ready for another round...blah...

how are things turning out for you!? Hopefully AMAZING!

Fingers Crossed for you dear!:hugs:

Hi littlegirl87,
Nope, BFN this morning!!!!!
Still going on Monday for blood work, but AF most likely will come on Tuesday :cry:

unless is the progesterone making it bfn, but i dont think so!!!!

so another cycle for both of us .............. at least we are not alone!! :) :)
:hugs:

Hi littlegirl87,
Nope, BFN this morning!!!!!
Still going on Monday for blood work, but AF most likely will come on Tuesday :cry:

unless is the progesterone making it bfn, but i dont think so!!!!

so another cycle for both of us .............. at least we are not alone!! :) :)
:hugs:

Well definitely let me know what you find out! I would be glad to be not alone, but very happy for you if you have a little bean growing inside you!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

Hi everyone..

I'm new to this site, although DH and I have been TTC for 3 years I'm just now ready to reach out and talk to more women in the same similar situations. TTC 3 years, tried clomid, caused more cyts and been waiting a long time to try for our first iui. This is like a roller coaster ride. First iui didn't take.. :/ I don't understand and hope more women can help with this disappointment and how to cope. TTC is not easy and need some support. Thanks

BrandiNC

Welcome huni, sorry you've been ttc for 3 years, it's sooo tough.

You've come to the right place for support, these girls are great at that.

So have you had 1 IUI ? Are you having any more or taking a break before having another IUI?

Big hugs xxx

BrandiNC

Im so sorry for you struggling for that long! I've only been trying for about 11 months now and i could break down about 40 times a day. Stay strong! This is a WONDERFUL place to discuss your questions and feelings and thoughts....and also you will discover you are not alone. For me knowing that definitely helps! Keep us all informed! :)

Phoenix82

Hi, I am wanting to do again as soon as I can. I read about trigger shots? I ovulate on my own every month and I always test with ovulation kits and always see an LH surge, and I've been tested and and DH and his swimmers are great and all my tests were all fine too, so I just don't understand. I thought this iui would work for sure and he was so excited :/ I hated having to tell him aunt flow came, it felt dissapointing but we are going to keep trying, I just have to realize it might not be the right time I guess. Just confusing. Thank you for you reply. What about you?

littlegirl87

Hi, thank you for your reply. It's tough, with no explained infertility with me and DH I'm confused and it feels like it's never going to happen for us. I'm trying to stay strong and we keep trying. Baby dust for you! Hang in there, everyone is different, have you had all your testing to be sure everything looks great? As soon as a year went by I went to my doctor and said let's see if anything is keeping us from TTC, at first it was such a relief, then after a while of testing I was in this stage if giving up, and even said I'm done with ovulation predictor kits and just see what happens, but still nothing was happening so I jumped back on the band wagon and went to clomid, doctor recommends even though I was ovulating on my own every month. But clomid caused me to have more cyts and doctor said I couldn't take any more fertility medications until though were gone for good, so iui was put off for a year because the cyts decided to come and go. Finally we had out first iui couple weeks ago, and I thought for sure it would take this time given everything, but aunt flow came and I hated that. I'm not giving up, I want to do a nothing iui as soon as we can and maybe even try a medicated cycle with iui #2. Tell me about yourself?

Apologies in advance but I need to vent this!!!

I've got what appears to be the signs of ovulation happening with the monitor and sticks (no o symbol but I'm still in my first month of using my monitor). But last month cd12 I had diareah at lunchtime and I have the same again today - cd12!!! So I'm assuming this is just before o (I could be wrong).

And today I've rushed home to bd mid afternoon before being out and unable to bd again until Monday and the oh has a "headache" (the most crucial time if I ovulate in the next day or 2!!!!!!!) I may as well write this month off, bloody men - I'm livid with him.
I know he can't help the headache but I'm sure he could mange 15 mins (tmi I know but if we need to just get it done it is possible, god knows I've felt terrible some months but still done it).

Especially as we are out with his Dad for dinner and he's go karting tomorrow ( I'm sure he'll manage those 2 things)!!!

I'm soooooo disappointed :growl mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->