Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I never thought ttc would be so hard! I came off bc ten months ago and every month..bfn :( so discouraging but I'll never give up! I'm 22 with very normal cycles and still no luck..starting to wonder if I'll ever get pregnant!

I am a newbie! First post! We have been trying for 7 months. I never thought 2weeks could take so long!

:dust::dust:Hi all!! New to TTC #1 and all the lingo. Excited and scared at the same time.Thanks for starting this thread!

Hi everyone I have been ttc for the first time since January and just got my bfp!!! I'm so excited!! It took me 3 months to get my period back after coming off the pill, I had one very light period and the next month I was pregnant! Even though it didn't take long it felt like forever because my sister & two other friends all got pregnant at the same time a few months before me & I felt like I was the only one who wasn't! These forums have been a life saver to me so just wanted to share. The only pregnancy symptoms I've had are some mild period-like cramps and that's it and I'm 5 weeks pregnant. Good luck and baby dust to you all xxx

I never thought ttc would be so hard! I came off bc ten months ago and every month..bfn :( so discouraging but I'll never give up! I'm 22 with very normal cycles and still no luck..starting to wonder if I'll ever get pregnant!

Same here! Been trying for around 1.5 years now!!! :(

This is my first post but been lurking for a while!

We have been TTCing since december and its been a very stressfull process!

I can off the pill since September, both Af's in Oct and Nov where spot on 28 days, December I was 3 days late. Jan, feb and Mar 28 days and then april I was over a week late! This month i was due Af on thursday but nothing till today I have light spotting with only slight cramps....where I would usually have major cramps followed by heavy AF! Did two tests on Friday both negative, but if I am late again there could still be some hope!!

Getting majorly stressed with our irregular my af's are, I am usually 28 days exactly, so dont understand why Im suddenly all over the place!:wacko:

This is my first post but been lurking for a while!

We have been TTCing since december and its been a very stressfull process!

I can off the pill since September, both Af's in Oct and Nov where spot on 28 days, December I was 3 days late. Jan, feb and Mar 28 days and then april I was over a week late! This month i was due Af on thursday but nothing till today I have light spotting with only slight cramps....where I would usually have major cramps followed by heavy AF! Did two tests on Friday both negative, but if I am late again there could still be some hope!!

Getting majorly stressed with our irregular my af's are, I am usually 28 days exactly, so dont understand why Im suddenly all over the place!:wacko:

i know how you feel, we have been getting really stressed out and worried, ive been reading everything and anything about TTC on forums and websites trying to pick up tips and stuff. I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Hello everyone I am a newbie here.. TTC since 2009.. Im on round 3 of clomid.. CD 23 7 DPO..

Hi ladies! I'm TTC and need encouragement. I'm 39 and just got my tubes untied. O should be middle to end of this week!

I'm new to this site all together. Can anyone tell me what BFP stands for?:shrug:

new to this site...DH and I are TTC #1...stopped BC pills 2/6/11...C#3....CD6. Cycles are 28-30. it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant. we want a LO so badly. hope it happens soon.

Ladies, Have you tried using soft cups? They're being used to keep the sperm up close to the cervix for up to 12 hours.

Little Princess, Soft cups have been spoken about in lots of these boards, in a very positive way. Lots of people say they have gotten their BFPs thanks to preseed and softcups.

I started using both last cycle, but I am beginning to think that I didn't ovulate at all last month. I had a positive OPK yesterday, so make sure I used both last night. Fingers crossed, I'll be able to confirm for you also.

:dust: to all.

Totally new to this site but feel like I could do witrh the support!
TTC#1 also, about 9 monthd trying and got AF today :( absoluetly gutted!

I'm new to this site all together. Can anyone tell me what BFP stands for?:shrug:

Hi chick, it stands for big fat positive :) im new as well, been ttc for a few weeks now, how about you? x

I'm new to site too, TTC for 9 months and running low on PMA at this stage.
Any ideas for staying positive?:shrug:
This was the first month I felt different and when AF arrived this morning I was stunned and gutted!:flower:

Hey all- new to this site, but I have been trying to conceive for about 2 years and 2 months now. :) Trying all natural for a while now- working with uterine massage and a lot of spiritual connection. Giving myself until the end of the year- then I will go back to the fertility clinic. (I have PCOS- tried it early on and got frustrated). :)

Hi all been on this site for weeks & only found this today. Great to meet all of us who are in the exact same boat. It both exciting & scary!!! Good Luck to all TTC#1!!
Lots & lots of
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

For us!!!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back