Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

[/QUOTE]Hippy dip,

We are in a very similar situation. This is only our second month, but we're on a time crunch too. Of course I chart this month and so far no O. This cd17.... I'm only on month 2 and already feeling frustrated.[/QUOTE]

hlight,
I started using opks last month and I'm at cd15 today. I haven't had a clear positive yet :shrug: At about cd5 I had a faint positive, but I'm just very despondent about the whole thing. I'm not getting my hopes up cos seeing another negative at the end of this cycle will be crushing. I completely understand your frustration, and if your like me this whole journey started out with such hope and positivity.......

Hi JeanieBatt, if implantation was only last night then I'd imagine it was definitely too early.
Found this website that shows the levels of hcg that hpt's pick up.
(wasn't allowed to post web link but if you google 'lifetips conception tips' and look under home pregnancy tests in menu)

Hope it helps but if your like me your on information overload anyway and its gets more and more confusing with every new bit of info!!!!
Good luck tomorrow, if AF doesn't arrive I'd say try & wait it out for as long as you can bear.....that's exactly what I've been telling myself since I bought 2 more hpt's today. TTC is like a life lesson in patience:winkwink:

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately AF arrive this afternoon. So I was alittle bummed, but we've only been trying for a month so hopefully next month. *fingerscrossed*

Hi :) I'm new here! My husband and I are trying for baby #1 yay! We have only been trying for 2 months so I am going to try not to get my hopes up yet, I know it may take awhile <3

Hi Ladies,
Looking for some more advice as I am confused. I was having lots of symptoms up till thursday then most went away however still had swollen/sensitive breasts, bloating, crampy and exhausted. Last night when I went the bathroom I had some very light almost tan colour discharge, but just when I wiped and never had it any more, could this have been implantation bleeding. I'm suppose to get my period tomorrow, I asked my sister and she said I could do it the day before my period, anyways I did one and it was negative. I started thinking if it was implantation bleeding last night could it still be to soon to test. Thanks in advance for your help.

I don´t know about the discharge, but the other signs sound like mine did.
I still have the sensitive breats, bloating, cramps and exhaustion...
Wait a few days and test again if AF doesn´t show.
Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hi :) I'm new here! My husband and I are trying for baby #1 yay! We have only been trying for 2 months so I am going to try not to get my hopes up yet, I know it may take awhile <3

Hey, welcome :)

Hey Ladies

I'm trying for my first but been in the TTC forums since Nov (started TTC Sept, was a bit slow finding this site!)

Anyhow, you'll be surprised how quickly you'll figure out the acronyms, a lot of my guesses were right.

The ones I found the hardest are as follows

BD = Baby dancing (I though it was bedding, even though it doesn't really fit!)
DTD = Doing the deed (only figured that one out recently!)
EWCM = Egg white cervicle mucus
FRER = First response early result (figured the first response bit out but the early result bit threw me!)
FMU = First morning urine (obvious when you know but I thought it was a brand of pregnancy test!)
IC = Internet cheapy pregnancy tests.

Hope the above helps. Sending lots of :babydust:

Hi Lauraemily17,
I have just joined this site after looking over a few other forums and have felt a little overwhelmed by the acronyms, so many thanks for posting this rundown of them, very helpful indeed! :D xxx

Hello all, I'm new :)
I was on Implanon for over 2 years and had it removed on 8/5/12.
The nurse told me it only took 7 days to fully be out of my system, which in itself was a comfort as I feared it would take a long time to return to normal.
I'm TTC and am very excited! I had a full 7 day period a day after my Implanon was removed and then DTD as often as possible after working out my Ovulation days.
I am due on, on 7/6/12 so am waiting with my tests at the ready!
Fingers crossed, wish me luck! xXx

The nurse told me it only took 7 days to fully be out of my system, which in itself was a comfort as I feared it would take a long time to return to normal.
I'm TTC and am very excited! I had a full 7 day period a day after my Implanon was removed and then DTD as often as possible after working out my Ovulation days.

Hi! I'm new too! :) Fingers crossed and good luck!!! :flower:

Hi JeanieBatt, if implantation was only last night then I'd imagine it was definitely too early.
Found this website that shows the levels of hcg that hpt's pick up.
(wasn't allowed to post web link but if you google 'lifetips conception tips' and look under home pregnancy tests in menu)

Hope it helps but if your like me your on information overload anyway and its gets more and more confusing with every new bit of info!!!!
Good luck tomorrow, if AF doesn't arrive I'd say try & wait it out for as long as you can bear.....that's exactly what I've been telling myself since I bought 2 more hpt's today. TTC is like a life lesson in patience:winkwink:

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately AF arrive this afternoon. So I was alittle bummed, but we've only been trying for a month so hopefully next month. *fingerscrossed*

Best of luck this cycle, think of it as anew beginning and an opportunity to put into practice everything you learned in the last one :winkwink:

I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to this forum. My husband and I just started trying this month for #1. I've been on the Nuva Ring for the past 10 years, so it definitely seems wierd to be without it! We're trying to take a relaxed approach, but I know I'm going to end up being a little obsessive, despite my best efforts. I'm so happy to have found a forum with other people who know how I'm feeling!
Good luck to everyone!

Hippy dip,

We are in a very similar situation. This is only our second month, but we're on a time crunch too. Of course I chart this month and so far no O. This cd17.... I'm only on month 2 and already feeling frustrated.[/QUOTE]

hlight,
I started using opks last month and I'm at cd15 today. I haven't had a clear positive yet :shrug: At about cd5 I had a faint positive, but I'm just very despondent about the whole thing. I'm not getting my hopes up cos seeing another negative at the end of this cycle will be crushing. I completely understand your frustration, and if your like me this whole journey started out with such hope and positivity.......[/QUOTE]

Cd 19 and still no sign of ovulation...
It's funny because you spend so much time trying to prevent pregnancy, but then you try and it doesn't happen. I guess I just have been frustrated this month because it started off weird and my temps have been all over the map. I'm trying to be positive and look at it as a learning experience.... It could be a weird month or I'm a late ovulator. I guess it's better to learn sooner :)

I just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to this forum. My husband and I just started trying this month for #1. I've been on the Nuva Ring for the past 10 years, so it definitely seems wierd to be without it! We're trying to take a relaxed approach, but I know I'm going to end up being a little obsessive, despite my best efforts. I'm so happy to have found a forum with other people who know how I'm feeling!
Good luck to everyone!

Welcome Island Living!

It's not in some peoples nature to relax and just go with it ;)

Good luck to everyone!

Welcome! We are trying that approach too but I am the same way haha. That's one of the reasons I joined this forum though. Try to just get my obsessiveness out on here so I don't freak my husband out! lol. Good luck to you! :)

Hi! I'm new too! :) Fingers crossed and good luck!!! :flower:

ANH904 Thanks for the luck :D What's your story, is this baby number 1 for you too? xxx

Feeling a little bit silly and disheartened guys..
I knew full well it was way too early to take a test, but I have two, so went ahead and did one! (Obviously negative result!)
I feel like I have some strong symptoms, such as tender breasts, bloating, constipation (sorry, ew)
Yet I know realistically it could just be wishful thinking and all in my head..
But I was a good girl and brought tampons on my big shop the other day, so will just have to get over it if I do come on on the 7th and try again next month!
Wishing everyone TTC the best of luck and a big *wave* hello to you all :) xxxxxx

Yep baby #1 :) I am going to test around the 14th.. I will probably get antsy and test sooner too but ya lol. :)

I knew full well it was way too early to take a test, but I have two, so went ahead and did one! (Obviously negative result!)
I feel like I have some strong symptoms, such as tender breasts, bloating, constipation (sorry, ew)
But I was a good girl and brought tampons on my big shop the other day, so will just have to get over it if I do come on on the 7th and try again next month!
Wishing everyone TTC the best of luck and a big *wave* hello to you all :) xxxxxx

You sound just like me hehe. I haven't tested yet though. Figured if I don't get AF by the 14th I will test. I will probably do it a little sooner too just because I will get antsy though haha.

You sound just like me hehe. I haven't tested yet though. Figured if I don't get AF by the 14th I will test. I will probably do it a little sooner too just because I will get antsy though haha.

Who can blame us for being over-excited though :p:)?
I must be good and wait now to do another test!
Getting some light pains int he old belly atm, for the last 2 days in what feels like my left ovary. I've already ovulated though, plus never got pain like that when ovulating before.
What are you hoping for, a boy or girl? xxxxx

This is great! I have been looking every where online about how to get pregnant and what your mucus looks like when your ovulating and what your cervix feels like. I have been going crazy I think I need to stop trying so hard and just let nature take its course. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->