Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey everyone. My cycles usually average 33 days. Well today is CD 49 and 19 DPO. I have took 3 tests and all were BFN. That last one was at around 10 DPO. Idk what I should do. I have really had much symptoms. Around the time I was suppose to get AF, I got sharp pains in my right BB all throughout the night. Here lately I have been a little gassy and felt stopped up. I don't want to POAS...lol. It makes me feel crazy. I see lines that aint there...haha. What should I do?

Hey. I took my first test at 14DPO, and 2 more after that.
Today I was 25DPO, and got my very first BFP.
Sometimes it just takes a while.
I had those same symptoms while waiting.

I have to correct myself. I am about 29 DPO I think. I O'd around CD 20, and I'm now on CD 49. My left test was about 18 DPO. Silly me...ha. The app I have on my phone confuses me sometimes.

What tests do you recommend? My lasts ones were just the regular equate from Wal-Mart. Should I get different ones?

What tests do you recommend? My lasts ones were just the regular equate from Wal-Mart. Should I get different ones?

This one is considered good
https://www.firstresponse.com/early-pregnancy-test.asp

though I just used a store bought test...

[
Hey. I took my first test at 14DPO, and 2 more after that.
Today I was 25DPO, and got my very first BFP.
Sometimes it just takes a while.
I had those same symptoms while waiting.[/QUOTE]

hey pregpilot heartly congratulation...hurrey..:happydance: I am really happy for u..God bless u :flower:

hi
I am having lower abdominal n uterus cramps,backache,pain in legs,headache,sore taste in mouth,heartburn specially at night and feel nauseated but these symptoms become more severe specially at night but on 9th of may I went to emergency n they took my urine sample n thought could be pregnancy but that was negative n came to be UTI infection but that was my cd 17 and today I am on cd 28 n now my cramping is mostly towards right side or in mid or sometimes left and my cramping is on and off but I think so they did the preg test very earlier...n I dont have any buring sensation during urination nor itching in genital area.

hi
I am having lower abdominal n uterus cramps,backache,pain in legs,headache,sore taste in mouth,heartburn specially at night and feel nauseated but these symptoms become more severe specially at night but on 9th of may I went to emergency n they took my urine sample n thought could be pregnancy but that was negative n came to be UTI infection but that was my cd 17 and today I am on cd 28 n now my cramping is mostly towards right side or in mid or sometimes left and my cramping is on and off but I think so they did the preg test very earlier...n I dont have any buring sensation during urination nor itching in genital area.

I hope it´s nothing serious.
I hope it´s the "9 month bug" that you have there.
Fx.
:hugs:

Who knew conceiving was such hard work....have only started trying (second cycle now) and i'm already at my wits end. Last month, i timed BDing perfectly with predicted Ov date, had all the classic pregnancy symptoms and ended up with a BFN with several HPTs- I actually had a bit of typhoid when I went in to see my doctor. This month, I decided to just BD as often as I could and now I should be 5dpo....i dont feel anything at all, not even the usual post ovulation tender BBs I usually have until AF arrives. i'm so frustrated!

Ok so for time in 7 months a got a smiley face. Day 9!!! which i think is where i was going wrong, as only 28 day cycle. now 16 dpo. feel NO symptons. HUmph

Looking for some advice, my fiance and I have been trying for a month, and the last time we tired we had sex on my most three fertile days, it's been about a week, and I'm having symptoms, like, neausea, light headed, swollen breast, cramping like a period, bloating, bothered by certain smells, and grossed out by the thought of red meat. A few gfs of mine say its too soon to tell and it's probably in my head. I'm just wondering is it too soon to tell, as anybody else experience symptoms or know someone who as. I know I shouldn't but I already have my hopes up. Would really love some advice. Thanks in advance.

I don´t want to get your hopes up, but I had symptoms going all the way from 2DPO... they mostly stopped on 10DPO, and were all gone by 20 DPO.
Today I got my :bfp: :D

Thanks so much, its okay I already have them up, I still have about 6 days before I can test. So fingers crossed, today I was neasuous and light headed as soon as I rolled out of bed, and I've also developed a sour taste in my mouth, so hopefully that is more good signs. Atleast now I don't feel like I'm crazy, congrats on the BFP.. So exciting, hopefully I'll be able to post that on here in a few days. :winkwink:

Went in for an u/s today. No mature follicle, doc said that perhaps I am not responding to the medication. I am on clomid 150mg and Metformin 1000mg in the morning and 1000mg in the evening...to me it feels like I am taking a lot, does anyone else think this is weird how I am not responding to these doses?

Looking for some advice, my fiance and I have been trying for a month, and the last time we tired we had sex on my most three fertile days, it's been about a week, and I'm having symptoms, like, neausea, light headed, swollen breast, cramping like a period, bloating, bothered by certain smells, and grossed out by the thought of red meat. A few gfs of mine say its too soon to tell and it's probably in my head. I'm just wondering is it too soon to tell, as anybody else experience symptoms or know someone who as. I know I shouldn't but I already have my hopes up. Would really love some advice. Thanks in advance.

I don´t want to get your hopes up, but I had symptoms going all the way from 2DPO... they mostly stopped on 10DPO, and were all gone by 20 DPO.
Today I got my :bfp: :D

Thanks so much, its okay I already have them up, I still have about 6 days before I can test. So fingers crossed, today I was neasuous and light headed as soon as I rolled out of bed, and I've also developed a sour taste in my mouth, so hopefully that is more good signs. Atleast now I don't feel like I'm crazy, congrats on the BFP.. So exciting, hopefully I'll be able to post that on here in a few days. :winkwink:

Fingers crossed :dust:

Hi all, i wanna join too, i am 23 and DH is 30,we have been trying for about 8months now,he has a low sperm count and i have hormonal imbalance,what a combo:shrug:i am officially on CD3 today, started my 100mg clomid dosage yesterday and also planning on using pressed for this cycle, i just hope i get my sticky bean in June coz dts wen i'm due for testing:happydance::happydance:

Really sorry ttcbabisom! Roll on all the bding this month :) !
I had a huge temp dip this morning so im hoping O has happened today. I had ewcm for the last two days but not really any cm there today which is odd if i am Oing. I suppose we'll see if temp goes up tomorrow to confirm it. Anyway, i'll keep you posted. What CD do u normally O? Hope it's not too long a wait! FX!

Last month i O'd on cd17 so i'm getting closer...a week from Thursday so hopefully it goes quick! Thanks! Keep me posted on you! I've been a little mia lately...this last cycle took it out of me when it didn't happen...put me in a funk...depression...and then we've had craziness going on at work so hopefully i'll be back to all of this once all of that dies down. Ugh.

This is my second cycle ttc #1. My husband and I don't wan't to tell anyone because we don't want the added pressure (we get asked enough when we're going to have kids!) I think it will be really nice having the support you ladies seem to give to one another through this crazy journey! Best of luck to us all this month!!!

WELCOME. You've sure come to the right place! :) Lots of :dust: to you guys!

hi
Since last two days I am having v lil brown discharge and today is 30th day of my cycle so this morning I did HPT which came out to be negative ...I dont know what is it but this time I am nt having my regular periods just lil brown discharge...

hi
Since last two days I am having v lil brown discharge and today is 30th day of my cycle so this morning I did HPT which came out to be negative ...I dont know what is it but this time I am nt having my regular periods just lil brown discharge...

Do you know when you ovulated?
If you ovulated late (maybe on Day 18), then this might be implantation bleeding.

yeah I ovulated roundly about 17-18 but I am worried that if this is implantation bleeding why my hpt is negative...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->