Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello Ladies!! I am getting ready to do IUI for the first time and start gonal-F. Has anyone taken gonal-f?

HI I am a 1st timer to the site...myself and my husband are ttc...I am 13 DPO I have tested but its come back negative...last week I was so tired, emotional, felt sick and had cramps, my period is due tomorrow but I would only ever get those symptoms the day before my period never a week before...today I just started bawling crying over nothing...I have felt dizzy at times as well...dont know what to think, I really want a positive but sure how long to leave it to test....

Hello ladies!
Sorry I haven't been around for the last two weeks, been really really busy. I saw my OBGYN today and we are switching the Clmid for Femera. Has anyone taken Femera?

Thank, Fit

HI ALL! I wanted to introduce myself! We are only in our second cycle of TTC. None of my friends are parents or have any immediate plans to be, so it's hard for them to relate. I think these forums will be my way of finding people to chat with! I am currently 5dpo. On 3dpo I had a crazy heart rate spike for about 45 minutes and I got really flushed and warm- i wouldn't say it was a hot flash because I wasn't over heated or sweating just flushed and warm to the touch. I've also had some slight discomfort near my right ovary-besides that it's been limited symtoms.

The TWW has been interesting until this morning when I passed a kidney stone! I was in major pain and discomfort and now I'm wondering if all those "symptoms" I thought might be from TTC..might have all been related to passing the stone. :( I guess we'll see when I test next week!

So I am new to this but have found this site very comforting. Really quickly I have had multiple back surgeries and with all the medicine I have been on my af has been totally out of whack. I finally got it started May 26, 2012 with progesterone. I used cb opk this month and got a :flower: on June 7. I have a right ovarian cyst and this ovulation cycle has been super painful almost like a period. I am just wondering if anyone else has had success with these tests and has ever noticed if stress (I am super stressed!) has affected them getting pregnant. Not very quick, sorry!

Hello! My name is Bethany :flower:
Started trying in February and got pregnant right away but lost it at 12 weeks :cry:
Still trying for sweet baby #1!

I had a significant temp drop this morning and I'm HOPING and PRAYING that it's the infamous implantation dip which happens b/w 7-10 dpo...I'm 9 dpo today...no spotting yet though. [-o< I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Please God...my angel baby would have been due next Friday the 15th and I'm trying not to dread the day but I totally do as I'm also due to get :af: that day. Ugh...please pray for me that I get my :bfp:this cycle and if not, pray that I only cry for a day or two and then pick myself back up and move on to cycle #5. Thanks all you lovely ladies. You're the best. :flower::hugs:

Only found this site today, been trying to concieve just over 2 yrs now. Think this will help talking to others who have been there or who are going through the same atm xx

Hello all!
It is my first time here and this is a perfect place to start, I suppose! My hubs and I got married last November, stopped BC in Feb (not trying but not preventing, although OPPOSITE work schedules made it difficult to BD haha) and officially "trying" this month. I have cycles that vary between 30 - 40 days, although most are between 30 - 35. My friend suggested that I try using OPK's as they helped her get preggos...so I got some. I am a little obsessive about succeeding (although I know that isn't the best way to go about pregnancy haha) so I have been P'ing OAS 2X a day. My tests are getting darker and darker, however no positive yet. I am on CD 22, so it looks like another loooong cycle...so I guess I'll get all nice and comfy on this forum! heehee
Nice to meet y'all!!! It's so wonderful to have other women supporting, listening, and going through the same things!

Welcome to this thread! You are in good company here. :) Good luck on your journey. Nice to meet you too. OPK's are a good thing to have to help you figure out O day...charting also works. Maybe do that too. Check out fertilityfriend.com. It's a great site and source of info!

:bfn: this morning and AF this afternoon whilst at work :( I felt like crying.. I just need to pull my socks up and try again!
Still a big disappointment as it's my birthday near the end of the month and would have loved to be pregnant...

I was JUST getting ready to ask what your status was and I'm so sorry Claudieness! Hang in there. :hugs::hugs::hugs: You can cry...just get it out and pick yourself back up and ON TO THE NEXT CYCLE with the rest of us! You'll get your baby!

HI I am a 1st timer to the site...myself and my husband are ttc...I am 13 DPO I have tested but its come back negative...last week I was so tired, emotional, felt sick and had cramps, my period is due tomorrow but I would only ever get those symptoms the day before my period never a week before...today I just started bawling crying over nothing...I have felt dizzy at times as well...dont know what to think, I really want a positive but sure how long to leave it to test....

Welcome to this thread! I hope this is your month...fingers crossed for you!!! :hugs:

HI ALL! I wanted to introduce myself! We are only in our second cycle of TTC. None of my friends are parents or have any immediate plans to be, so it's hard for them to relate. I think these forums will be my way of finding people to chat with! I am currently 5dpo. On 3dpo I had a crazy heart rate spike for about 45 minutes and I got really flushed and warm- i wouldn't say it was a hot flash because I wasn't over heated or sweating just flushed and warm to the touch. I've also had some slight discomfort near my right ovary-besides that it's been limited symtoms.

The TWW has been interesting until this morning when I passed a kidney stone! I was in major pain and discomfort and now I'm wondering if all those "symptoms" I thought might be from TTC..might have all been related to passing the stone. :( I guess we'll see when I test next week!

Welcome to this thread and good luck on your journey. Sorry you had a stone. I've never had one but I've heard they are painful. Hang in there and good luck testing! :hugs:

So I am new to this but have found this site very comforting. Really quickly I have had multiple back surgeries and with all the medicine I have been on my af has been totally out of whack. I finally got it started May 26, 2012 with progesterone. I used cb opk this month and got a :flower: on June 7. I have a right ovarian cyst and this ovulation cycle has been super painful almost like a period. I am just wondering if anyone else has had success with these tests and has ever noticed if stress (I am super stressed!) has affected them getting pregnant. Not very quick, sorry!

welcome to this thread!!! Good luck on your journey! Stress is bad...it can definitely mess up your cycles and keep you from getting pregnant. Easier said than done for sure. I don't know how we can all turn off getting stressed but maybe do other things in your life that keep you happy to keep your mind off of this ttc journey just a little...it will help reduce the stress. We don't want ourselves to be getting in our own way! :) :hugs:

Started trying in February and got pregnant right away but lost it at 12 weeks :cry:

Welcome Bethany! So sorry for your loss sweetie and hope you guys get preggers again right away. Good luck and fx'd!!! Love your avatar! :)

Only found this site today, been trying to concieve just over 2 yrs now. Think this will help talking to others who have been there or who are going through the same atm xx

You've come to the right place, that's for sure. Sorry you've been trying for so long. I am praying it happens for you soon and lots of :dust: to you!!!

Hi guys, still learning how this site works, so please bare with me.
we have been ttc for just over 2 yrs now, had operation last month to open my left tube but they found endometriosis but thankfully have removed it.
I started my first round of clomid 50mg yestarday, but as I already ovulate don't understand why the consultant has put me on this ???
My partner has a boarderline sperm count as well, so we are on the waitting list for IUI now as well.

Anyone who has been through a simulair suituation, or going through it right now; I would love to hear from you.

:dust: to you all xx

I had a significant temp drop this morning and I'm HOPING and PRAYING that it's the infamous implantation dip which happens b/w 7-10 dpo...I'm 9 dpo today...no spotting yet though. [-o< I'm hoping it jumps back up tomorrow. Please God...my angel baby would have been due next Friday the 15th and I'm trying not to dread the day but I totally do as I'm also due to get :af: that day. Ugh...please pray for me that I get my :bfp:this cycle and if not, pray that I only cry for a day or two and then pick myself back up and move on to cycle #5. Thanks all you lovely ladies. You're the best. :flower::hugs:
Prayers for sure :flower:

Welcome Bethany! So sorry for your loss sweetie and hope you guys get preggers again right away. Good luck and fx'd!!! Love your avatar! :)

Thanks! I took it on my dsi :) I like yours too. Pregnant thoughts!

Sorry to hear of your loss :( I wish you luck for a healthy baby! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"