Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hey JeanieBatt !
it could be! i have been doing a lot of research on this through google, i have been feelin g simliar but i only spotted for maybe 4 hours and nothing since then and its been 2 days. it definitely could be.... i know how scary it is to hope that it is a BFP coming. I hope with all my heart it is. I would say the one thing i have seen is after the spotting it usually is around 10 days after ish that a positive can show. so good luck!!

hey JeanieBatt !
it could be! i have been doing a lot of research on this through google, i have been feelin g simliar but i only spotted for maybe 4 hours and nothing since then and its been 2 days. it definitely could be.... i know how scary it is to hope that it is a BFP coming. I hope with all my heart it is. I would say the one thing i have seen is after the spotting it usually is around 10 days after ish that a positive can show. so good luck!!

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I have a little bit of hope in the back of my mind. I never had any spotting though just the pain in my ovary and some mild cramping which is how I am usually the day before i get my period but its not due for over a week. So hopefully. I did some research through google as well and was surprised by the amount of women who got pregnant during or even right after their period, even one of my co-workers said that she got pregnant that way too. She thought she was safe and got pregnant, so that gives me some hope too. Good luck to you as well. You'll have to keep me posted and let me know if you get a BFP when you test. Lots of baby dust to you.

hi
today is my 24th day of cycle n yesterday on 23rd day I had v lil brownish discharge for few hours n today there is nothing just severe backache..even though my period is nt due I am having 28-30 days of cycle..dont knw wt is it

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

I know how tough any day like today can be. i have not gone through one myself but my mom went through 4 and my best friend went through 1 last year. i know how difficult it may be but i love your idea of a "good" read... keep your head up :)

Hi - love that there is a forum I can see what everyone else goes through too!

Myself and my husband are ttc our first :) I had the nexplanon implant in for about 14 months and had it removed on the 20th May.I still haven't had a period...
should I be concerned do you think? I daren't let myself believe I could get pregnant so quickly, but Im sure I should have had something towards a period by now?

Help!

Hello all! I am new to this site! I was recently diagnosed with pcos, and I am in my second year of marriage. We were originally going to wait to try and conceive, but my doctor says my chances lessen even more the more I wait. I just started metformin 2 weeks ago. I don't really know how to tell if I am ovulating or not. My husband and I have been ttc just for the entire month of June, although I have no idea what we are doing. I am on CD14 and I have been nauseous for about 4 days straight now. I also noticed my nipples (not my areola) was darker than normal, although my husband says he can't see a difference. I have noticed slight AF cramping. I also feel very bloated and constipated. I really want to be pregnant so bad, but I have no idea what or how to do it. You all seem so knowledgable and have it down to a science. Anyone have any suggestions for me?

Hey ya'll! I'm Heaher, I'm 26 years old, married to a great man for four years, which is the same amount of time we've been TTC :cry:. Back in April, I was told I have PCOS. I was put on metformin, and now I'm just waiting for my monthly to return so we can REALLY start TTC. The wait is killing me!! I'm so ready for my family to start!

Ok...can't help but feel sorry for myself today...my angel baby was supposed to be due today...i did good all day because was busy at work and now i'm alone with my thoughts feeling the knot in my throat...trying not to cry. I think i will have a glass of wine and read "50 Shades of Grey"! That should do the trick! :) Love you all. :)

So sorry hun :cry: I can't imagine what it is like to go through something as awful as a miscarriage - I hope the wine and 50 shades of Grey helped :) You will definitely be a mummy when day & when it does happen u r going to appreciate and enjoy it so much more :) Baby dust hun xx

Hugs to you ;) fifty shades always does the trick..

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I really appreciate them. :) I'm hanging in there. With my cycle messed up last time, not sure what to think of this one...it says i have 3 fertile days and every single day next week is a chance for O so whatever...we're just doing the every other day starting cycle day #6 or 7 up until almost period time again...we're sure to hit it...I HOPE! Fingers crossed for us this cycle. :)

Hi Ladies :)

How is everyone doing today? I'm at that stage where I'm started to feel optimistic and plan when I will test etc!!! I do this every month just to be disappointed when AF shows up :( Trying not to think about it all but time moves too slowly when ur in the 2ww!! haha hey ho what will be will be!

Hope u r all well and that u r feeling a bit better ttcbabyisom

Babydust :happydance: xx

we r plg our baby for the first time n we r not hard core trying for it......we want it to b in natural ways is it wrong????shud v follow messy date charts n abide by it????

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Alittle confused, I took a pregnancy test last night cause I couldn't wait until the morning to test. I'm not suppose to get AF till Sunday, anyways I used first response and i got one line and a very very faint dot where the second line should be. I showed it to two coworkers of mine and they said that it could be pregnancy and to test again in the morning to make sure. I was just wondering as anybody experience this.

Thanks

Welcome to ALL the new ladies here! Enjoy and ask as many questions as you like, that's what we are here for. To share out experience, strength and hope.

Good luck to you all!

Fitmommy

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Crystal and my finace and I have been ttc since Feb. So far we haven't told anyone that we're ttc, and it's been really hard seeing the BFNs every month.

Does anyone have any tips on things that might help when ttc? Or how do you ladies handle getting a BFN?

Thanks so much in advance, I'm really looking forward to meeting people on this site :)

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Crystal and my finace and I have been ttc since Feb. So far we haven't told anyone that we're ttc, and it's been really hard seeing the BFNs every month.

Does anyone have any tips on things that might help when ttc? Or how do you ladies handle getting a BFN?

Thanks so much in advance, I'm really looking forward to meeting people on this site :)

WELCOME :flower:
Only been on here for the last month myself, but it has helpped me loads.
We have been ttc for 2 years now. At first we didn't tell anyone, but now a handful of close family and friends know; which has it pros and cons. Talking through it really helps, and I started a diary to write down all my thoughts and feelings.
Try and keep busy during the TWW, and don't test too early to avoid disappointment.
Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK xx

Hi Everyone Im Brittney...my story me and fiance have started back trying to conceive this year.My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage last year so we took some time off.No one in either of our families know that we are ttc so its been a bit hard keeping everything in. Hoping to meet other ttc'ers and gain insight on so much i dont know.

Thank you guys and baby dust to all ; )

New and trying to gain some TTC buddies....

about me........
Hubby and I have been not trying and not preventing since July 2010, and actively trying since Jan. 2012. We are currently seeking medical advice and are in the initial diagnostic stage.

So excited and a bit anxious... looking for some company since I have decided not to discuss with family or friends yet...

Would like to have a few buddies that I could ride this emotional roller coaster with...

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->